I already live with a woman, so no change there. We are just moving literally a few steps away. Someone moved out of the neighboring apt, and it's much quieter, a little larger, and a little nicer. The guy next to us was worried that another one of the neighbors would move into it, in which case, he would leave. Since he's the #1 guy (handyman, etc.) next to the landlord, the landlord offered it to us first.
RE: on the OCNF - the other day, I was looking for breakouts in the ships. They all rallied up to the point of breaking out of their various patterns, then about half broke out, but reversed the same day, and back into their patterns. I was all ready, but since they reversed, I stayed out. Today, they all broke south, many to the bottom of their patterns... so they are still in a trading range. I think I like waiting till the end of the day better, so you can see what type of candle is going to be printed. In this case, it saved me from a poor entry. I had about 3 of those guys picked out. We'll see how it goes, for OCNF, it would have been nicer to have a hammer today.
In the meantime, I have been shrinking my ticker list - I just drew trendlines for these pennies, those that broke south, I sold, those that held and went north, I still have.
It's earnings season, so a lot of interesting plays. The moving kind of sucks though, as it's getting in the way. One thing I was looking to do was a few option strangles... just buy a call and put on the same thing the day before earnings. If there is a huge move, then you win. If there is a minor move, you just cut out the next day. You can lose I figure 75% - theoretically can get to 95% - on the bad trade, but more on the good trade. ie. I was looking for AAPL and AMZN, but missed the dates due to the move and trip to phoenix. AAPL would have given a minor gain, but AMZN went 492% in the good direction (call) and about -80% for the bad (put). So the gain for 1 pair of contracts was about $1600, which isn't bad for the small amount you put in - ie. there was a about $1900 to the good side, -$300 on the bad. I tried to get FSLR set up today, I got one of the contracts. I'll get the other tomorrow, then they report AH. If there isn't a huge move, then you basically will lose the time decay, and maybe a little extra. AMZN was an extreme case of the strategy working out. Unfortunately, we are pretty far from expiration at this point. Last season was when I first got into this, and AAPL had reported the day before expiration, or the day of, and I had pulled the cord before hand, and then saw how it all works... where the good side was up 600%. Anyway, I'll likely end up losing on these, but it's worth a shot... I just have to scour who's reporting when.