Page 5 of 17 ... 3456715 ...
    Mentor
    10-27-2009, 09:31 AM #41
    Morning gang ...

Rams, thanks for the education on the 'Yurt' ... You are challenging Bill for title to "The Most Interesting Man in the World" ...

I'm leaning towards utilizing GASP in lieu of QASP if matters carry out, eh hem, This Week rather then the Groundhog version of Next Week that is my motto ...

Spent the usual, ridiculous amount of time trying to ascertain how, what, when a insider buying works within SEC regulations ... My astute conclusion is ...

Beats the crap out of me!

Legalese, that bastardized form of butchering the English language should in itself be outlawed, it can't be regulated as it would be a contradiction in terms. What other form of ... prose is there that requires an expert to translate a mountain of redundant words, so ambiguous, so vague and full of appendix, exemptions and exceptions and then requires a further terminology dissection to put into 'lay mans terms'? That is, besides my posts ...

I appears he can do this as long as he doesn't sell within a six month time frame, otherwise any profits would have to be returned to the company. Since this is a intent to purchase, a sort of 'heads up' before the fact, from what I could gather it should be predicated by the public disclosure that would not put him at an advantage ... Meaning ... the expected news that has been rumored this week (Wed. I believe) ought to be interesting.

Hard to believe I even wrote all that, I don't even believe it myself, and now it's off to work.

10-27-2009, 09:32 AM #42
    Good Morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

I wonder what the market will bring, today.

Yesterday, I was extremely tempted to drop my sell order for QASP when it hit my cost basis. I held fast in hopes that my sell triggers today - which isn't *too* high @ .0395 ;-)

BCLE: You're welcome, Bill. The interview served a calm, for me, too.

Interesting Mongolia:

* Richard Feyman helped to bring Tuvan throat music to the 'modern world'.

My son and I love his chant "Orange juice, orange juice, give me what I love...I love orange juice"

* I really dig Kargyraa - it's the deep chant-like versian of throat singing.

* My uncle went on a photo exposition to Mongolia last year. While beautiful, (Mongolia, not my uncle - though, he has a certain charm about him) he says that the hardest part was eating.

Apparently, there was a lot of goat cheese - it was a standard practice for this cheese to be left in the open, with flies swarming all around it.

There were other things that are slipping my mind...it's early.

* The movie "Ghengis Khan" makes its way to my top ten most beautiful films I've held witness.

Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You know that you have to have Camels or Yaks to haul those Yurts, especially if you are in Mongolia. Just remember, Camels spit and Yaks..yak...yakity yak, and don't talk back..

The interesting thing is that some of the Yakkers (Mongolians), haul a T.V. dish around with them and watch satellite T.V. as they do their migration. They are really interesting people. They are really civilized for being nomadic herders. I would probably compare them (in a very slight way) to the Aborigines. If anybody here is an Aborigine, please don't take offense. It was a very very loose comparison...thanks, Mate!

Guru
    10-27-2009, 09:58 AM #43

Ocnf

Hey Guys and Julie -

I got OCNF for 1.00 this morning. Now watch the price plummet!

10-27-2009, 10:13 AM #44
    Obama to name smart grid projects

Okay, here's a bone for you guys, and Julie, Too, with deep pockets...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125663945180609871.html

Addict
    10-27-2009, 11:23 AM #45
    Good morning gentlemen.
    I sold my BEHL this morning at .0285.
    Plan on buying back at .0251. Hope it works. Time for me to pick some pockets.

Anyone see OCNF this morning at ..97? Looking mighty tasty at this price. I'm still watching tho.

Guru
    10-27-2009, 11:42 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Good morning gentlemen.
    I sold my BEHL this morning at .0285.
    Plan on buying back at .0251. Hope it works. Time for me to pick some pockets.

Anyone see OCNF this morning at ..97? Looking mighty tasty at this price. I'm still watching tho.
    Good morning Shots....I was fishing around in the .9's and couldn't get a bite. A guy might be able to now. I picked up some at 1.00, which is just fine for OCNF. This is the first non-penny stock that I have owned in a long time.

10-27-2009, 11:50 AM #47
    Morning.....ocnf is looking mighty tempting, but wondering why the steady drop....doesn't seem like there's an end in sight. Anybody care to guess a support price on that?

Qasp seems to be holding the line at .018....I might have to lock in some $$$$ from my .0142 buys.

Bcle....I couldn't stand the pain anymore and cashed out all but a whopping 28 shares...looking to jump back in if it ever decides to move.

Have a great day folks!!!!!

Addict
    10-27-2009, 11:51 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good morning Shots....I was fishing around in the .9's and couldn't get a bite. A guy might be able to now. I picked up some at 1.00, which is just fine for OCNF. This is the first non-penny stock that I have owned in a long time.
    Hi Bill.
    I started with the big boys last week.
    I bought SIRI at .64 :-(. And ETFC at 1.63.
    Didn't throw alot into them however. Just enough to add a small amt to my acct if they pay off.
    I'm done trying to hit homeruns with these stocks. Everyone knows the way to win the game is with consistent base hits.

Addict
    10-27-2009, 02:47 PM #49
    BEHL is getting awfully close to my buyin at .0255 (I upped it a bit)

Think I can complete the flip in one day?

Guru
    10-27-2009, 03:12 PM #50
    Well, just as predicted..I bought some OCNF and then it dropped. Am I the only person that this phenomena happens to? I'm not complaining. OCNF is great stock.

Oh well......

Page 5 of 17 ... 3456715 ...