Page 14 of 17 ... 41213141516 ...
    Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:31 AM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    -great picks ramsey. you are very gifted. god bless. i'm always in awe of talented people.

-bleh. what can i say. i have the same holdings. i am not trading at the moment. QASP,BCLE, SIRI, SIRIUS march $1 calls. i'm all in. i would love to get into the shipping stocks right now but i cant spare any more poker money. i need to have a healthy bankroll there for myself and the people i stake. i know i havent posted at all since my return from europe, but i would gladly offer any T/A to anyone on any stock , just request it. all im doing at the moment is watching and waiting.

-Bill, how is everything. your broncos are kicking a$$! nice surprise huh?
    -DR. Dave, sirius is looking primed for a breakout on the weekly chart. i came up with about a .90-95 target. what's yours?
    Once again...welcome back. I know that I have sure missed your presence. Everything is going really well and I am very happy with this forum now. Everybody has jelled and it carries on because everybody here knows where they have a home and where they can get grounded, share and ask questions.

I have been stammering with stocks. I am back into OCNF and it did great today. I hope Jeff got his money in early this morning. Andy has OCNF again, or even more...I don't know which and things are going "O.K.". They aren't pretty in all instances, but we are working the best we can with what we have. That reminds me of the Marine Corps......do with what you have and make it work. It is hard (which is fine), and it is frustrating (which is fine), but it sure isn't coming easy. What goes up, comes down....and hopefully, what goes down, goes up. "Time" is a really frustrating entity.

Hey, Bass, while you are at it...I lost your email address, would you please PM me with it. I would appreciate it.

Bill

Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:36 AM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Bill

You are the man...taking one for the team...Your new name is "Captain Tanker" for your ability to tank a stock in a matter of seconds.

Planning on picking up $1k in the am...you know as well as I do...it will rebound!
    Hey Jeff,

I hope that you got your money in early! Did you? If you did, then I am really happy for you, your wife and your starving children.

I really am hoping that you have made a lot of money today!

OCNF is not a lamer. It rocks...it just takes a little dip to motivate it. Ever since I have first owned dry shipping stocks (and I know that you have been into them for a long time), I have known what they are made of...they will never fail...but take large dips from time to time.

I was shocked that it fell below .95...that is almost heresy for this time period in the game.

Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:39 AM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    GSAE - it was over a dollar recently, im very weary of speculating on it because i personally feel if its in this price range it shouldnt be on the pink sheets. but for a big play and a more profitable one i would wait for a golden cross. buy in as soon as the 50 crosses above the 200.
    GSAE is a winner, in my opinion, but it is going to take a while. I think it will react a lot like BEHL did in its prime (not to say that it is over). For the stock price to be as high as it is and with the business propositions that are being written, I would believe this is a good stock. It also is going to forward split..which is not a bad thing.

Time will tell..I own some and will just hang onto it.

Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:40 AM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Thanks Bass. I respect your opinion. I have been wanting to get back in (they are a NC based company--about an hour from me). They have a good relationship with Lowe's formerly based in the same town. They certainly qualify as a 'real company with real products' which is getting rarer and rarer in stinky pinky land..lol.

Anyway, I'll be watching closely. I've jumped in and out of this one a couple of time for a few hundred bucks each time. I was picking pockets before it had a name..lol.

Good nite and have a great weekend.
    I love and respect a good pick pocket!

Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:43 AM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Missed on OCNF @ .90ish...Woke up late and hauled my fat ass out the door before placing my order...Oh well...will try and get some in mid-upper .90's tomorrow...order already placed!

SiriusXm appears to be locked and loaded for 3rd CC on Nov 5th. Should see a nice jump into and again shortly after CC if the numbers being tossed around are close. If they beat the street estimates...I think we see a strong rally following CC.

Anyone...any thoughts!!!!!
    Jeff,

Oh man........All day today I was thinking that you were one rich dude! Fat Ass? You are a physical therapist!

I am not voting for your OCNF success tomorrow, as I want it to climb, but know that I am thinking of you!

Guru
    10-30-2009, 12:54 AM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post

Yeah, hey Bill!! If you want to destroy a QB, send them to Chicago!! If you want to save a QB, send them anywhere but Chicago!!!
    Hey Jim,

Cutler sucked big time...he looked EXACTLY like when he played in Denver...I was actually pulling hard for the guy, but he just couldn't quit screwing up. You know, the real problem is that he still has Mike Shanahan in his brain. He has to, because he is doing the same exact things. It was the same with "Jake the Snake", who performed like Cutler is now. I really believe that in a year or two Cutler will be a contender like Drew Brees or Philip Rivers. I will say though..."Jake the Snake" was NEVER consistent.

Now Kyle Orton. I am still watching him, but he has "something".

Enthusiast
    10-30-2009, 07:02 AM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I love and respect a good pick pocket!
    lol...hey, with my other holdings in the red about 50% it does a body good to skim a profit, even if it's just a couple of hundred bucks. I picked the pockets of GSAE, OCNF and QASP over the last couple of weeks. SIRI and EXPH are on my target list for next week. I'm in BEHL, BCLE until the pixie dust and fairies show back up and I can at least get most of my money back...but still hoping for a profit. Hope: great strategy huh? lol

10-30-2009, 09:26 AM #138
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

*this* from ETrade newswire

BCLE

Bio-Clean International, Inc. to Receive Additional 1,000,000 Sharesfor Selling Name of ""Bio Clean""

Oct 29, 2009 08:01:30 (ET)

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, Oct 29, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Bio-Clean International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BCLE) ( www.biocleaninternational.com ) announced today the results of the further negotiations with Bio Clean Inc., regarding the non-binding letter of intent between the companies. In addition to the company's potential sale of its subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc., to BOCL, the company has also agreed to the potential sale of the rights to the name "Bio-Clean." As a result, the revised non-binding letter of intent now provides that Bio-Clean International, Inc., will receive an additional 1,000,000 shares of BOCL common stock for a total of 15,000,000 shares upon the closing. The current aggregate market price for 15,000,000 shares of BOCL is approximately $7,000,000. The shares will be held in the company's name on behalf of its stockholders, as of the closing date, potentially to be distributed as a dividend to such stockholders, if, when, and as such a distribution is permitted pursuant to all relevant corporate, securities, regulatory, and fiduciary requirements.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-30-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: forgot the other guys...now, the rest of you can say g'morning ;-)

10-30-2009, 11:14 AM #139
    Morning!!!!!

Guru
    10-30-2009, 03:04 PM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    lol...hey, with my other holdings in the red about 50% it does a body good to skim a profit, even if it's just a couple of hundred bucks. I picked the pockets of GSAE, OCNF and QASP over the last couple of weeks. SIRI and EXPH are on my target list for next week. I'm in BEHL, BCLE until the pixie dust and fairies show back up and I can at least get most of my money back...but still hoping for a profit. Hope: great strategy huh? lol
    A couple of hundred is a great profit! Just having something in the green is good. I haven't put any more money into the market in a long long time. I am just using what I have...that way, I can't lose additional money.

Page 14 of 17 ... 41213141516 ...