Page 12 of 17 ... 21011121314 ...
    Guru
    10-29-2009, 02:43 PM #111

spng

hi all again sorry for being gone so long.....work is busy and worked through the weekends for a bit

check out otcbb.com and type in spng, click on filings, new filings out for buying.

the 13g filing shows PIKE financial bought alot of shares recently and is a 19.6% shareholder with 142MM shares owned..

great news for spongefreaks...

someone posted PARL as one of the past companies PIKe invested in and it went from .67 to $4, now trading at $1.90

glta

Guru
    10-29-2009, 02:47 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Latest from Ambulance Chasers Monthly;

Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. Announces Notice Of Class Action Filed Against Spongetech Delivery Systems, Inc.

Wednesday, 28 Oct 2009 02:14pm EDT
    Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. announced that notice is hereby given that a lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on October 28, 2009, on behalf of a plaintiff and a proposed class of purchasers of securities of SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. during the period April 15, 2008 and October 5, 2009, inclusive (the Class Period). The complaint alleges that SpongeTech and certain officers and directors violated Sections 10(b), 14(a) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 by making false and misleading statements and omissions concerning SpongeTech's financial statements. It also alleges that the Company engaged in financial transactions with related entities owned or controlled by officers and/or directors of the Company and that said officers and/or directors of the Company engaged in manipulation of the Company's stock. The Company has been notified by the SEC that it is the subject of a formal investigation. In addition the SEC has temporarily suspended trading in the Company's stock.

Ah, ... oops!

..."by making false and misleading statements and omissions"

Yeah, not even looking into the current situation, just filing for shock value or to get in line....not worried about this. Someone on yazoo has an account with PACER and said only one of the CA lawsuits has been served.

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 03:05 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Think or Swim is free to all TDA clients, they just haven't made everyone aware of it. If you have TDA and you want TOS just call and ask for it. Also if you have TDA and less than $100k in your account, you can make 15 trades in 3 months or less they will give you apex which is free level 2, streaming news feed, free wire transfers....if you have 100k you should already have it. Check out the prophet charts (under the charts tab) too Ramsey they make a great chart
    Do you get charged TDA commissions or TOS commissions when you use TOS thru TDA? (I hope that makes sense).

TOS commissions are:
    Per Share Commission*
    $.015 per share ($5.00 minimum)

OR

Flat Fee Trading**
    $9.95 per trade (market or limit orders; 5,000 shares maximum)

OTCBB (Pink Sheets)
    $20 for up to 20,000 shares / $30 for up to 50,000 shares / $50 for unlimited shares

10-29-2009, 03:11 PM #114
    spongefreaks

I must say, Romo, I miss you when you're gone...but when you come back, you always know *just what to say*

Here's a link to the filing.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...-102909_ex.xml

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    hi all again sorry for being gone so long.....work is busy and worked through the weekends for a bit

check out otcbb.com and type in spng, click on filings, new filings out for buying.

the 13g filing shows PIKE financial bought alot of shares recently and is a 19.6% shareholder with 142MM shares owned..

great news for spongefreaks...

someone posted PARL as one of the past companies PIKe invested in and it went from .67 to $4, now trading at $1.90

glta

10-29-2009, 03:37 PM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Do you get charged TDA commissions or TOS commissions when you use TOS thru TDA? (I hope that makes sense).

TOS commissions are:
    Per Share Commission*
    $.015 per share ($5.00 minimum)

OR

Flat Fee Trading**
    $9.95 per trade (market or limit orders; 5,000 shares maximum)

OTCBB (Pink Sheets)
    $20 for up to 20,000 shares / $30 for up to 50,000 shares / $50 for unlimited shares
    I get charged TDA commissions ($7/trade regardless of shares or board listed on since i negotiated it before i switched accounts). I am a TDA customer so they charge me the tda rate and let me use tda's version of tos for free. They said it is not the full tos version but they are working on making it the full version, but i have yet to see something that doesn't work. with you being an amazing TA artist it is worth calling in and getting I think you will really like it.

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 04:14 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I get charged TDA commissions ($7/trade regardless of shares or board listed on since i negotiated it before i switched accounts). I am a TDA customer so they charge me the tda rate and let me use tda's version of tos for free. They said it is not the full tos version but they are working on making it the full version, but i have yet to see something that doesn't work. with you being an amazing TA artist it is worth calling in and getting I think you will really like it.
    Thanks for the info - I've been meaning to make the switch, it's been a nightmare at work recently. I would rather drain one of my other accounts I don't use often and use that money to start another, instead of my checking account. On the TDA version, do you get the prophet stuff?

I'm home for a couple of hours so I think after doing the rest of my bill's, yes bill can be a bad word - lol, I'll cash out of one of these accounts, and start getting my info ready. Think its better to call and negotiate, or go into the office? There is one down the street from me.

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 04:17 PM #117
    Good bounce on the ships, they all rallied in unison.. tomorrow if it's an up day, will be a good confirmation. Gold had also pulled back to support and rallied today, so I doubled up on those. If the ships have an up day tomorrow, I may set sail with you. Gold also needs tomorrow to confirm, so since I had positions in that already, I figured I'd go with a set that hasn't confirmed, and one that did.

10-29-2009, 04:36 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Thanks for the info - I've been meaning to make the switch, it's been a nightmare at work recently. I would rather drain one of my other accounts I don't use often and use that money to start another, instead of my checking account. On the TDA version, do you get the prophet stuff?

I'm home for a couple of hours so I think after doing the rest of my bill's, yes bill can be a bad word - lol, I'll cash out of one of these accounts, and start getting my info ready. Think its better to call and negotiate, or go into the office? There is one down the street from me.
    TDA's version of TOS does have prophet charts. I negotiated on the phone to get them to match scottrades commission and they didnt do it at first but a couple days later I was on the phone with them and i made a comment about having a scottrade account too, they asked why I was with scottrade and i said they have a better rate and i would only consider leaving if TDA matched there rate so he talked to his manager and had them change it for me.

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 04:58 PM #119
    -great picks ramsey. you are very gifted. god bless. i'm always in awe of talented people.

-bleh. what can i say. i have the same holdings. i am not trading at the moment. QASP,BCLE, SIRI, SIRIUS march $1 calls. i'm all in. i would love to get into the shipping stocks right now but i cant spare any more poker money. i need to have a healthy bankroll there for myself and the people i stake. i know i havent posted at all since my return from europe, but i would gladly offer any T/A to anyone on any stock , just request it. all im doing at the moment is watching and waiting.

-Bill, how is everything. your broncos are kicking a$$! nice surprise huh?
    -DR. Dave, sirius is looking primed for a breakout on the weekly chart. i came up with about a .90-95 target. what's yours?
    Last edited by bassmaster; 10-29-2009 at 05:06 PM.

10-29-2009, 06:41 PM #120
    Bass could you post your TA on SIRI? Dave if you have time I'd like to see your version of it too.

Page 12 of 17 ... 21011121314 ...