Page 11 of 17 ... 910111213 ...
    10-29-2009, 11:14 AM #101
    Stem Cell Research

Thought I'd pass along an article regarding funding to local (San Diego) programs receiving grants for research.

My thinking is that there will be more to come, on this, by way of publicly traded companies getting contracts and such.

Perhaps there are folks, here, that delve into this arena?

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...em-cell-funds/

Guru
    10-29-2009, 11:19 AM #102
    OCNF may drop down some. The chart is a perfect head and shoulders profile, so don't be surprised. It will go back up.

10-29-2009, 11:20 AM #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Think or Swim

Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

I received an invite, from TDA, for Think or Swim this morning. It's downloaded and I'm now playing around with it.

There are a lot of features!

I'm curious, though, was I selected randomly for the invite or did all TDA folks get access all of the sudden?

It *was* only available to options traders, as early as last week.

Rams
    Think or Swim is free to all TDA clients, they just haven't made everyone aware of it. If you have TDA and you want TOS just call and ask for it. Also if you have TDA and less than $100k in your account, you can make 15 trades in 3 months or less they will give you apex which is free level 2, streaming news feed, free wire transfers....if you have 100k you should already have it. Check out the prophet charts (under the charts tab) too Ramsey they make a great chart

Guru
    10-29-2009, 11:22 AM #104

10-29-2009, 11:28 AM #105
    Hey! Thanks Stang! I appreciate the info...

Also, looking at "prophet", I see that they're suggesting that SPNG will hit $27 in 2021 -- right after filing the 2008 end of year statement

Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Think or Swim is free to all TDA clients, they just haven't made everyone aware of it. If you have TDA and you want TOS just call and ask for it. Also if you have TDA and less than $100k in your account, you can make 15 trades in 3 months or less they will give you apex which is free level 2, streaming news feed, free wire transfers....if you have 100k you should already have it. Check out the prophet charts (under the charts tab) too Ramsey they make a great chart

10-29-2009, 11:31 AM #106

Also, looking at "prophet", I see that they're suggesting that SPNG will hit $27 in 2021 -- right after filing the 2008 end of year statement
    LOL!

I think i have listened to your Matisyahu link about 50 times in the past 3 days, that guy is awesome

10-29-2009, 11:43 AM #107
    Very nice! I'm both grateful that you clicked on the link & delighted that you're enjoying it...

Additionally, I am ecstatic that it comes through Sirius XM! I have been wonderfully pleased with the new music that has been discovered via the format.

The fact that [SXM] actually pays royalties, I believe, is really going to set them apart in a phenomenal way. I mean, why the heck would a musician want their content to be played on regular radio if it's just going to take money out of their pocket?

Anyway, a personal campaign that I am waging is to move folks towards *using* their signature line to get the word out on things they believe in - or otherwise like to bring attention to...

The link that I am supporting promotes two issues that I hold dearly -- Peace & Censorship.

And if you've gotten this far...I may as well provide some visuals to go along with the youtube clip.

Here are my images from their show in San Diego last weekend -- apologies if I've already posted the link...I'm getting older and sleeping less, my memory may be failing me.

http://gallery.me.com/useyourimaginary

LOL!

I think i have listened to your Matisyahu link about 50 times in the past 3 days, that guy is awesome

10-29-2009, 11:58 AM #108
    Ramsey that is some awesome work! the BM stuff looks like it should be on an album cover. The spaceship is rad! And the Matisyahu pics are the way a concert should be shot, it makes me want to pick up a camera...you should keep another link in your sig for your work

10-29-2009, 12:33 PM #109
    Think or Swim

Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

I received an invite, from TDA, for Think or Swim this morning. It's downloaded and I'm now playing around with it.

There are a lot of features!

I'm curious, though, was I selected randomly for the invite or did all TDA folks get access all of the sudden?

It *was* only available to options traders, as early as last week.

Rams
    mr ramsey
    today when i logged on to my tda account it was offered to me also... i am an apex customer with them, my wife has been offered it for the last two months... PF

10-29-2009, 01:45 PM #110
    You flirting with me, Stang?

j/k -- I appreciate your kind words. It's been a while, actually, since I've *worked*, due to an injury. The images that I capture, these, days are relative to being in a shooting position for minutes, as opposed to hours.

At such point that I'm able - to the level of physicality to shoot for more than 15minutes - I'll do a bit more self-promoting.

Until then, it's just depressing - to be brutally honest.

Right now, I'm trying to summon the capacity (read: interest) for product shots.

PF: thanks for the info...

Ramsey that is some awesome work! the BM stuff looks like it should be on an album cover. The spaceship is rad! And the Matisyahu pics are the way a concert should be shot, it makes me want to pick up a camera...you should keep another link in your sig for your work

Page 11 of 17 ... 910111213 ...