a small marina

Mentor
    10-26-2009, 12:56 PM #22
    inside the old city
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    10-26-2009, 01:07 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. CEO Dean Bradley Advising Shareholders in Advance of Purchase in Accordance With SEC Rules

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP)

Dean Bradley, the CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. has notified the company of his intention to buy shares in the open market in his personal trading account. Mr. Bradley has expedited funding and orders to his broker to facilitate the transactions. He believes that the current market price of our shares is so totally undervalued that he has elected to begin purchasing these deflated shares for his own personal account. Questions can be directed to him or the company at the contact information set forth below.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.

Dean Bradley
    CEO
    dean.bradley@quasaraerospace.net
    904-378-3251 or 904-612-8485

Welcome back Bass look forward to seeing those pics!
    Dean is my hero ...

It did occur to me though ... How does he get around the insider bit?

Larybaby on the shrub picked up some kudo's by pre-empting this news (said it was on the way after speaking with Dean - another PR due tommorow or Wed. I think) ...

Man, I could be even today .... gasp, a possibility of making $ this week ??!!!
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 10-26-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: "I could get be" is not proper English

10-26-2009, 01:40 PM #24

Holding QASP

I was thinking the same thing. I'm up on half of my position sitting in my cash acct. My IRA acct is still down by at least a penny. Looking better though! Not sure how to play this, I hope that it wasn't just a pump PR to get the price up a bit, so they can dilute some more.

Guru
    10-26-2009, 01:49 PM #25
    A little profit is better than sitting there for a few months. JMHO

10-26-2009, 02:08 PM #26
    I hear ya Bill!!!! Despite only up a half cent, dollar wise I'm up BIG, sitting on a whopping 750k shares, it's all house money still!!!

Guru
    10-26-2009, 02:22 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I hear ya Bill!!!! Despite only up a half cent, dollar wise I'm up BIG, sitting on a whopping 750k shares, it's all house money still!!!
    Looks like you are kicking ass! Go Qaspers, Go!

Mentor
    10-26-2009, 03:10 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Sometimes things are better expressed elsewhere (even on the shrub) - From our old friend ...

Posted by: Skillen Date: Monday, October 26, 2009 1:28:25 PM
    In reply to: None Post # of 40979

Weird, I feel like this is some sort of Twilight Zone episode. I go out for an hour or two and all my money came back. So weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy, I am almost giddy just to go check my Etrade here in a moment ... To see less red ... I am easily pleased Man, you got a stake in this ... and I thought I was sweating at 300K shares.

Bill, maybe there is something to this patience business after all.

Still a ways to go and I will continue to be ultra-skeptical regardless, but that was a brilliant move by Dean, quite a surprise, a very nice surprise.

I'll take it

10-26-2009, 03:21 PM #29
    BCLE

I'm listening to the Bill Chippas show...and must admit that, while the company isn't screaming 'buy', I kind of like the guy.

At least, he doesn't *sound* Canadian

http://www.princetonresearch.com/10-22chippas.mp3

Shipley is mentioning that they're "teamed" with fortune 500 companies.

10-26-2009, 03:53 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

It looks like today will be unlike any other day in history. After all, today is October 26, 2009, the only time in history to be recognized by such date

Morning confession at end of post

Whew...there are a few more things on my mind -- but I'll save it for later, maybe...

7. I'm in love with my family. We're all three of an artistic mindset. Being such, we run the gamut of highs and lows. We're a passionate lot, I tell ya. Fortunately for us, our calibration levels run a little higher than the norm ;-)

8. Julie: I've intended on inquiring about Michigan vacation spots. I'm on the scout for a low-speed country-ish small town that an acre or three could be picked up for a vacation home. It'd be great to be near the water (lakes are fine) or deep in the country (off-roading). The preference is to buy in a place that is un-incorporated and not holier-than-thou with building restrictions.

ie - I'm not interested in being in a place that's going to give me a hard time for putting a yurt up in the back yard

...have a great day, folks, and Julie, Too

Rams

Hi Rams and guys,

Before I suggest my neighborhood Rams, first tell me what a yurt is.

I live on a small private lake near the Flint area. Can't get any less restrictive
    than this little town. Taxes are low and in the lakes are in the midst of
    farm country too. And we are allowed to burn, with a permit. All I do
    is call, don't even have to identify myself, to the firehall. He recognizes
    my voice and calls me by name, Julietoo. In fact I was burning leaves
    all afternoon. Fishing is great, if you are interested in that. Some guys
    caught a 42" Pike off my dock. Scary looking fish. I was a little nervious
    swimming for awhile after that. Lots of Bass, Perch and Bluegill.
    There are dozens and dozens of lakes in the areaas well as other parts of Michigan.

Let me know if you would like any more information Rams.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Julie

Page 3 of 17 1234513 ...