Guru
    10-22-2009, 03:57 PM #1

Fuzzy math, and you think you can trust democrats on healthcare cost.

look at this, it is as bad as Obama lying about the cost of Cap and Trade

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...r-doctor-fees/

No wonder the bill came in at what they wanted it to they are putting the fix in and I dont mean it as they are fixing the system I mean it like betting on a horse race that has been fixed.

Guru
    10-25-2009, 03:22 PM #2
    Has it occured to anyone yet that most of the democrats are flim flaming you all on what their healthcare will cost. They just tried to omit 250 billion from the healthcare bill by slipping it in another bill. Thank god for some democrats and all the republicans for seeing it for what it was and voting to kill the bill. I wonder how much longer the AMA (represents 17% of all doctors) will support the healthcare bill now that they realize they may not get what they were promised to keep their traps shut on this. Hummm I dont know but something tells me just like the insurance companies when they found out the penilties (tax fines) for not having insurance were not going to be that high (now just 900 dollars for individuals) they started to complain.

Guru
    10-30-2009, 11:09 AM #3
    I only need to push this to the top of the thread to answer lloyd and his saying the house bill saves money. because the house did the same thing and omited the doc fix that cost another 250 billion. They are also trying to flim flam you by putting that in a seperate bill so that they can say that their bill is at a lower cost then it really is.

Legend
    10-30-2009, 11:33 AM #4
    The CBO (Congressional Budget Office) estimates the House health care bill will save the U.S. 104 billion dollars. Its not the Democrats but its the CBO and its a non partisan group. If you will remember, it was the Republicans in the early stages of the health care debate who used the CBO figures to trash the Democrat's plan. How quickly some forget.
    Now that the CBO says the bill will save lots of money suddenly the Republicans dont like the CBO figures. LOL.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...rm.php?ref=fpa

Hmmm, I seem to remember the Republicans played fast and loose on the expenditures in Iraq. It was not so long ago that the Bush administration refused have them show up in the normal budget process in order to hide their true affect on our deficit. Isnt it interesting that the Democrats were the ones that reversed that "lie"?

Guru
    10-30-2009, 02:12 PM #5
    Dumbass, it is not the CBO that has the problem it is the fact that the Democrat House bill cut out the "doc fix" (250 Billion) that used to be in their bill they are trying to do the samething as the Senate did by saying look look our bill is now less. What they dont say is that we are going to try what the senate did and just pass it in another bill. That does not change the final out come of the cost of their heathcare, just the way they add it up.

Where is the "doc fix" dumbass?? it has to get fixed as a part of their health care bill and it has to be accounted for.

ONCE AGAIN, THE CBO ONLY SCORES WHAT THEY ARE ASKED TO SCORE.

Once again it is a flim flam the HOUSE is trying to do it is called FUZZY MATH. The CBO added the cost of that part of a bill that does not include all the cost of the health care bill. There is still the 250 billion "doc fix that HAS to be accounted for and is not in the House health care bill that the CBO scored.