Guru
    10-21-2009, 05:13 PM #1

This is what you can expect if government gets its hands on healthcare.

Now remember this is the same guy Havakasha said is always worth listening (reading) to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7Y0TOBuG4

Yea thats exaxtly what I am talking about.

Legend
    10-21-2009, 05:20 PM #2
    I love listening to former labor secretary Robert Reich. Can you post more of his speeches please. Just please post the whole speech.You know an unedited version. Thanks.

Why did you say Bush left office when unemployment was at 6% when it was 8.1% when Obama took office?

Why did you say that unemployment had almost doubled since Obama took office.?
    You discredit yourself on all arguments when you exxagerate or distort (i am being nice) the facts on any issue.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 05:25 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I love listening to former labor secretary Robert Reich. Can you post more of his speeches please. Just please post the whole speech.You know an unedited version. Thanks.

Why did you say Bush left office when unemployment was at 6% when it was 8.1% when Obama took office?

Why did you say that unemployment had almost doubled since Obama took office.?
    You discredit yourself on all arguments when you exxagerate or distort (i am being nice) the facts on any issue.

Because when Obama won the office is when all the busineeses started to reallize they where going to have to pay alot more in taxes so they started to cut even more. Obama made his agenda very clear. Businesses look at what is happening in the future not at what is happening now.

Legend
    10-21-2009, 05:28 PM #4
    But John my question was why on earth would you lie about the unemployment rate? Didnt you know you were going to get caught and discredit your own point of view?

Guru
    10-21-2009, 08:35 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    But John my question was why on earth would you lie about the unemployment rate? Didnt you know you were going to get caught and discredit your own point of view?

No dumbass I just got the numbers mixed up instead of it being 6.7 it was 7.6. It was almost a year ago. I have to ask you the same question though. You do know you where wrong dont you, it was 7.6% not 8.1% what was your reason for being a lier. Then I again I know, when you do it as often as you do it becomes second nature.

Legend
    10-21-2009, 09:15 PM #6
    Nope i said "i read it was 8.1%." i did read it. It said that in the article i googled since i quess Economists consider Feb 1 to be the the first reading of when Obama was in office. Remember he took office on Jan 20th. 10 days before Feb 1. I quess whatever Obama did in 10 days caused the jump. You tea bagger you.

Remember you said "about 6 %" most normal people would say thats not 7% nor 8%. you should have stuck to original correction but in true John fashion you keep the burrowing. Welcome back John.

Guru
    10-22-2009, 03:18 PM #7
    Nope you said this:

"I just read the unemployment rate was at 8.1% when Obama took office (it is now 9.8%). Like i said before unemployment always continues to head up after a recession ends."

As proof Goto post 9:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2848