Guru
    10-21-2009, 06:03 PM #1

Obama in his own words how he will get government heathcare in the end.

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-vi...ate-insurance/

Catheran sybilius also has a video saying basically the samething, It was played on FOX and I will try to find it.

Legend
    10-21-2009, 06:28 PM #2
    This from the guy who tried to get away with lying about the unemployment rate when Obama took office.
    We cant even trust you to be honest about the start of the administration.

You said the unemployment rate was "about 6% when Bush left office"
    It was 8.1% when Obama took office.
    You said the unemployment rate has almost doubled since Obama took office"
    If your math is as good as your logic you are some serious trouble my man.

You were busted and im going to enjoy you never admit it. Squirm on my political argument partner.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 07:14 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    This from the guy who tried to get away with lying about the unemployment rate when Obama took office.
    We cant even trust you to be honest about the start of the administration.

You said the unemployment rate was "about 6% when Bush left office"
    It was 8.1% when Obama took office.
    You said the unemployment rate has almost doubled since Obama took office"
    If your math is as good as your logic you are some serious trouble my man.

You were busted and im going to enjoy you never admit it. Squirm on my political argument partner.

Hey I said ABOUT 6%, LOL. No really I should have said that when Obama won in Nov. That is why they say the last few months of a presidents term are a "lame duck". As you will also recall I said that I say that because when Obama won the office Bussinesses knew what was coming their way and planned for it.

Here is the proof you also where not correct but considering that it is you it is nothing new. I guess we both should have check. I do apologize though for the incorrect percentage.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2009/feb/wk2/art02.htm

Legend
    10-21-2009, 07:21 PM #4
    "I should have said" Yeah you should have said a lot of things. Lol. BUT YOU DIDNT. CAUGHT A LYING TEA BAGGER.

So i caught you in a lie and you try a little squirm. Good try. you actually showed a little bit of humor. You get points for that. Its about frickn time you used the words lol.

GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALIZE APOLOGIZE FOR INCORRECT PERCENTAGE.
    Thought it was hysterical that you couldnt leave it there but had to try to make it look like we both did something wrong. You are a pisser John.

Now i am going to check to see what it was in Nov. LOL.

Oh and what about the doubled part. Got that pretty wrong as well. Your slipping John. You made an error in the world series and got your team beat. Better pick up your game.

Lindsey Graham? LOL.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 08:06 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "I should have said" Yeah you should have said a lot of things. Lol. BUT YOU DIDNT. CAUGHT A LYING TEA BAGGER.

So i caught you in a lie and you try a little squirm. Good try. you actually showed a little bit of humor. You get points for that. Its about frickn time you used the words lol.

GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALIZE APOLOGIZE FOR INCORRECT PERCENTAGE.
    Thought it was hysterical that you couldnt leave it there but had to try to make it look like we both did something wrong. You are a pisser John.

Now i am going to check to see what it was in Nov. LOL.

Oh and what about the doubled part. Got that pretty wrong as well. Your slipping John. You made an error in the world series and got your team beat. Better pick up your game.

Lindsey Graham? LOL.

No dumbass I just went from memory and did not bother checking it first that was my mistake and I admittted to it. As for the double I and everyone else knows (unless you are a twit) that was an exaggeration knowing that the current unemployment is only 9.8 percent and nowhere close to 12%.

What I find funny is that when I do finally make a mistake that you feel the need to plaster it everywhere before I even get a chance to read I made one (you did realize I had another arguement with Charles going). It just gos to show I dont make to many of them or you would not have felt the need to do it.

P.S. I also find it funny how after I put up the figures and they are made clear you did not admit to your own LIE. That is what you did (LIE) right it was not just a mistake right. Yet not a word saying you were wrong, I'll just say very telling.
    Last edited by john; 10-21-2009 at 08:08 PM.