Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Why has john been banned?

  1. #21
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Ho I am going to love this one I dont like to do this but to prove what a lier Charles is, I must.

    ----------------------------------------------

    "Head Honcho




    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 1,176 Enough



    You guys want to go at it in a thread all day, that is fine with me. But you are not going to start a million threads and hijack the website. I have had 4 complaints so far today and I just don't have time for it.

    You want to talk about a topic, then start a thread with the appropriate title and discuss the point. If this continues I will simply give you guys a 1 week ban.

    We are all adults here, this is as childish as it gets.
    __________________
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder"

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    That was a PM Charles sent me in which he complains about what??????? Yea thats right, ALL THE THREADS WE ARE STARTING.


    Charles, really you are way over matched here you really need to stop before you look even worse then you already look. Just say I am sorry and move on.

  2. #22
    Havakasha is offline
    Are you the same guy who said unemployment was about 6% when Bush left office and has doubled since Obama?


    "Just say I am sorry and move on". LOL.

    "Your a riot John. To the moon." Jackie Gleason said it not me.

  3. #23
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Like I said I dont
    As you shouldn't, I have never tried to be threatening towards you or anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    but there are others that did that was evident in the first arguement we had.
    How was that evident? Maybe I missed something.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yea I guess Newman and daimen where weak sheep, right. You lost many that came over from SA but you also lost alot of long time posters also. So dont even try to say you are correct.
    Like who? There was next to no one here before the whole SA fiasco.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No Charles, you dont get it most could not stand you. I felt sorry for Tyler because I knew why most left.
    Out of all of them there were only a couple who ever voiced that opinion (in slacker related posts). I guess that is their problem for not bringing the issues they may have had to my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As I said and have shown I dont have a problem arguing with a twit. I like to show how much of a twit they are. Call it what you will I just have fun doing it and yes I think we should keep score at kids baseball games!!!
    To each is own.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hummm lets see here it took you all of a few hours the first time and then all of a few minutes the second time to delete both of my post but it will take you till the weekend to get to the others, really who are you trying to kid. How does it feel to be nailed to the wall again because I just did.
    All of the other posts are in some kind of context... a conversation if you will. Your post was a stand alone post to me and me alone so, it was simple to see that it was off topic. Again, the posts are not in order of replies to each other, they are in order of the time they were posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I am not asking for perfection what I am asking for is you to admit you messed up. That if what you say is the case then how it only took a few minutes to find and delete my post out of all the rest is just unbelievable. if we are to believe you.
    If I had "messed up" I would happily admit it, no one is perfect. Anyone who runs a high traffic blog will surely be happy to agree with what I am trying to explain to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As for what Havashka and I were doing was IT WAS YOU THAT FIRST SAID YOU DID NOT LIKE IT.

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=2503&page=3

    HEY WAS THAT LINK CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU. So Charles who had the problem with it was it just me or did you also piss and moan about it.
    Can you click the link to the specific post that I made and post it (the above link is to a page a mile long my settings are to show 40 posts at a time) or what I said because once again, I never said users could not post 100 posts in a row if they so please as long as it is on topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Once again nailed you to the wall. God its good to have a good memory it took all of 3 minutes to find that post.
    Please link to the post and show me or cut the quote because you did spend 3 minutes to find a post you posted a broken link to a whole page. Thank you.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  4. #24
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ho I am going to love this one I dont like to do this but to prove what a lier Charles is, I must.

    ----------------------------------------------

    "Head Honcho

    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 1,176 Enough

    You guys want to go at it in a thread all day, that is fine with me. But you are not going to start a million threads and hijack the website. I have had 4 complaints so far today and I just don't have time for it.

    You want to talk about a topic, then start a thread with the appropriate title and discuss the point. If this continues I will simply give you guys a 1 week ban.

    We are all adults here, this is as childish as it gets.
    __________________
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder"

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    That was a PM Charles sent me in which he complains about what??????? Yea thats right, ALL THE THREADS WE ARE STARTING.
    All the off topic childish threads you were starting. And no where in that quote do I complain about "ALL THE THREAD WE ARE STARTING" I complain about starting a "million threads and hijacking the website." Rather than answering each others threads you were starting your own threads in a bizarre pissing contest. Thank you for proving my point as in the very post above I say "You want to talk about a topic, then start a thread with the appropriate title and discuss the point."

    I even go as far as saying you can start a single thread and go at it all day long. There is no point in me starting a post to address Spencer (and Spencer only) to just have him, instead of replying, creating a new thread to answer me and me alone. If we did that all day long people would complain... but we wouldnt because we respectful of the other members of this forum

    Never do I say that you cant continue to post all I asked on numerous occasions while reaching out to each of you personally in a civilized manner was to stop with the constant creation of personally directed and off topic threads.

    I don't know what you were reading but it seems as though you have totally taken my sincere requests and turned them into what you thought was some kind of bullying or scolding when all I was doing was pleading with you guys to do what you obviously knew was the right thing even though you refused to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, really you are way over matched here you really need to stop before you look even worse then you already look. Just say I am sorry and move on.
    I am sorry to say that I hardly feel "overmatched" and if anything I think it is good to let people know exactly what has happened here and let them judge for themselves. If there was something to apologize for, I would be happy to do so.

    If you would like to continue down this road I will be happy to answer any questions you or anyone else may have.

    Glad to see you are back enjoying the forums.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  5. #25
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    All the off topic childish threads you were starting. And no where in that quote do I complain about "ALL THE THREAD WE ARE STARTING" I complain about starting a "million threads and hijacking the website." Rather than answering each others threads you were starting your own threads in a bizarre pissing contest. Thank you for proving my point as in the very post above I say "You want to talk about a topic, then start a thread with the appropriate title and discuss the point."

    I even go as far as saying you can start a single thread and go at it all day long. There is no point in me starting a post to address Spencer (and Spencer only) to just have him, instead of replying, creating a new thread to answer me and me alone. If we did that all day long people would complain... but we wouldnt because we respectful of the other members of this forum

    Never do I say that you cant continue to post all I asked on numerous occasions while reaching out to each of you personally in a civilized manner was to stop with the constant creation of personally directed and off topic threads.

    I don't know what you were reading but it seems as though you have totally taken my sincere requests and turned them into what you thought was some kind of bullying or scolding when all I was doing was pleading with you guys to do what you obviously knew was the right thing even though you refused to do it.



    I am sorry to say that I hardly feel "overmatched" and if anything I think it is good to let people know exactly what has happened here and let them judge for themselves. If there was something to apologize for, I would be happy to do so.

    If you would like to continue down this road I will be happy to answer any questions you or anyone else may have.

    Glad to see you are back enjoying the forums.
    I am enjoying it too . . reading every damn post and rebuttal like a mental patient . . better than the weekly thread!

    Get it all out of your system boys . . just everybody stay on board!

    We gotta be close to the end soon . .

    btw . . for those of you following and enjoying this fight as I am . . . just a plug for a new thread I will be starting on Friday . . I will be reviewing Jim Cramer's new book . . please don't buy the book until you have read my review!

    I thank you . . .

    SRK

  6. #26
    Havakasha is offline
    I think we can all agree at least that it has been a very "entertaining" day here, lol.

  7. #27
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Are you the same guy who said unemployment was about 6% when Bush left office and has doubled since Obama?


    "Just say I am sorry and move on". LOL.

    "Your a riot John. To the moon." Jackie Gleason said it not me.



    First of all dumbass I know you saw that, I said I got the figure wrong. I also did it AS SOON (within minutes) as I saw it and checked the data. You know this but want to keep putting up the same thing. What I have yet to see you do is apologize for you getting the same figure wrong as I did. Thats ok because you never do. Telling very telling

  8. #28
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    As you shouldn't, I have never tried to be threatening towards you or anyone else.



    How was that evident? Maybe I missed something.



    Like who? There was next to no one here before the whole SA fiasco.



    Out of all of them there were only a couple who ever voiced that opinion (in slacker related posts). I guess that is their problem for not bringing the issues they may have had to my attention.



    To each is own.



    All of the other posts are in some kind of context... a conversation if you will. Your post was a stand alone post to me and me alone so, it was simple to see that it was off topic. Again, the posts are not in order of replies to each other, they are in order of the time they were posted.



    If I had "messed up" I would happily admit it, no one is perfect. Anyone who runs a high traffic blog will surely be happy to agree with what I am trying to explain to you.



    Can you click the link to the specific post that I made and post it (the above link is to a page a mile long my settings are to show 40 posts at a time) or what I said because once again, I never said users could not post 100 posts in a row if they so please as long as it is on topic.



    Please link to the post and show me or cut the quote because you did spend 3 minutes to find a post you posted a broken link to a whole page. Thank you.


    Ho did you forget about the email you sent me because I was picking on you. While I dont have that email I do have this (post 1 through 10):

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1372




    It was to answer your question, please get with it.




    No there was next to noone before Brandon (CFRCEO) brought many over here from the Yahoo site of which many of those left with him (not saying many of them were any great loss but that you lost them).



    like I said for everyone that did Charles there were ten that did not say a word, HENCE WHY YOU LOST SO MANY AT THE FIRST CHANCE THEY HAD TO JUMP SHIP. God are that retarded. Most people after that kind of loss would have asked themselves maybe its because of ME they all left.



    Yup to each his own.



    Bullshit Charles, that last post was only up for a matter of minutes. It wasn't even up for an hour. The other was only up for a few hours, so ether you are lying about the time you are spending on this site OR you are lying about the removal of the posts. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, dumbass. God Charles for someone that says he is so intelligent you cant argue worth a crap. Your as bad as Havakasha, you fall into as many traps as he does.




    Are you out of your mind I pull up link after link TOTALLY PROVING YOU WRONG and you still cant amit to it.



    What didn't you bother to read the part under the link.

    "goto post 23, dhaaaaaaaa, dhaaaaaaa, I am Charles and I have been proven to be wrong but yet somehow I will say I was correct, dhaaaaaaaa."

    Did you miss the very first part where it clearly says ****"GOTO POST 23"****


    AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU, Thats what happens Charles when you cut the crap out of peoples comments when answering them. I can do it because I read the entire post to make sure I am not writting tripple unlike yourself. A clear example of you getting it wrong is above.

  9. #29
    Havakasha is offline
    You dont read. I explained how the economists i read consider Feb 1 as the first reading of unemployment under the new president Obama. That figure was 8.1%. You should read before you make charges especially since you were caught lying about 6% and a doubling of unemployment (8.1 to 9.8 aint a anywhere near doubling. Take up with the Chairmen of Dupont and Caterpillar among others about why this recession is unlike any other.)
    Caught you Johnny boy. Sorry but i had to rub your nose in it. Still dissembling about it. Par for the course. Tellings so telling. LOL.

  10. #30
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ho did you forget about the email you sent me because I was picking on you. While I dont have that email I do have this (post 1 through 10):

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1372
    I didnt forget. I still don't know how that was threatening.


    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    It was to answer your question, please get with it.
    Its not easy to follow you or your points. They are often overly verbose and your original point often gets off track quickly. I apologize but I assure you, it is not easy to follow. I do my best to quote each of your points and answer them.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No there was next to noone before Brandon (CFRCEO) brought many over here from the Yahoo site of which many of those left with him (not saying many of them were any great loss but that you lost them).
    But, you are still here so, I feel like I am the winner!

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    like I said for everyone that did Charles there were ten that did not say a word, HENCE WHY YOU LOST SO MANY AT THE FIRST CHANCE THEY HAD TO JUMP SHIP. God are that retarded. Most people after that kind of loss would have asked themselves maybe its because of ME they all left.
    So, by your logic, for every person who emails me about you, there are 10 that do not say a word? Wow, that is a lot of people.

    I didnt question it because I was and I am still not concerned.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yup to each his own.
    Really? Then why do you have such a problems with others and their ideals?

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Bullshit Charles, that last post was only up for a matter of minutes. It wasn't even up for an hour. The other was only up for a few hours, so ether you are lying about the time you are spending on this site OR you are lying about the removal of the posts. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, dumbass. God Charles for someone that says he is so intelligent you cant argue worth a crap. Your as bad as Havakasha, you fall into as many traps as he does.
    I will do my best to shed more light on how this works... because clearly you don't understand and ignorant through of no fault of your own but... wordpress notifies us via email for each and every comment made. So, the minute the email arrives (and I check my email) I can see that you made a comment directed at me. At which time I can simply click the delete link.

    If you have more concerns on how the website software works, I will be happy to answer your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Are you out of your mind I pull up link after link TOTALLY PROVING YOU WRONG and you still cant amit to it.
    Please point to your exact point because I answered that what I thought was your point in that link. The other part you are leaving out for everyone is that there was a running context and private messages involved in what I was requesting of you. I have said it in the posts you think prove me wrong and continue to say, I have no problem with anyone posting as many threads as they like as long as they are on topic, I have never said different.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    What didn't you bother to read the part under the link.

    "goto post 23, dhaaaaaaaa, dhaaaaaaa, I am Charles and I have been proven to be wrong but yet somehow I will say I was correct, dhaaaaaaaa."

    Did you miss the very first part where it clearly says ****"GOTO POST 23"****


    AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU, Thats what happens Charles when you cut the crap out of peoples comments when answering them. I can do it because I read the entire post to make sure I am not writting tripple unlike yourself. A clear example of you getting it wrong is above.
    I read it, I dont see your point. Again, I have answered your question and made my rebuttal.

    How you can say that I cut and paste peoples comments is hilarious. I take your entire post and answer each and every point and quote you make on a point by point basis... missing nothing at all.

    If you have any other issues, I will be happy to answer them all on a point by point basis as I have done throughout this entire thread.

    I know that you like to fight and argue based on your own admission but if your issue is that you think that I said that you should stop posting a bunch of on topic threads, that is not the case. You can and should feel free to do so.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •