Page 2 of 10 1234 ...
    Mentor
    10-21-2009, 03:23 PM #11
    ok, good!

Looks to me like everyone has had their say now . . and hopefully cleared the air . . . nothing wrong with that . . good to air it out every once in awhile!!

Now lets get back to making some money and going after the real menace to this site . . . Jim "boo-ya" Cramer!

Guru
    10-21-2009, 03:23 PM #12
    No you twit, as said before it was to get people that believe in the same things havashka believes in. What is insulting about this: "This is the same guy that havashka says is worth reading." Using the persons name in a insulting way IN A TITLE was exactly what we were talking about.

Then fine I will also put up thread after thread after thread. Lets remember you said that.

What I thought he was banned for was putting up thread after thread after thread. As you noticed I stopp[ed when he did and started after he started again.

I am talking about when you had all the people that left months ago. and according to the postings of both sites you are lagging way behind a site that just started that does not bode well for you site.

I am sorry you are right it was still on there so you tell me then what the hell does any of these post have to do with the Sky Dock:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    bob says:
    October 16, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    How do you like your crow prepared Boo Boo? We just want to know when the stock hits a dollar without a split.

BahBah Booey says:
    October 16, 2009 at 7:12 pm
    More nonsense from the feeble minded.

Sirius is dog of a stock and always will be.
    It is also closer to 35 cents than it is to $1.00.
    You’d be wise to remember that.

I would also not that NONE of your bullish “Predictions” regarding SIRI have come to pass.
    Geez, I wonder why?

You may now return to contemplating the lint in your navel.

bob says:
    October 18, 2009 at 10:23 am
    p.s. if you wish to continue this conversation get a sack and pm me on the forum so noone else has to listen to you idiotic comments.

BahBah Booey says:
    October 18, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    I’ll continue to post here until such time as the OWNERS of this site no longer wish to see my posts.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them.

You don’t have a problem with not thinking so not reading should be easy for you.

bob says:
    October 19, 2009 at 10:10 am
    SIRI on the rise today…..sorry boo boo….I know that just kills you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me LOOK at the second to last comment from the bottom it has nothing what so ever to do with SIRI.

You may call telling the truth where lies are spewed being an a agitator, I do not.
    Last edited by john; 10-21-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Head Honcho
    10-21-2009, 03:50 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No you twit, as said before it was to get people that believe in the same things havashka believes in. What is insulting about this: "This is the same guy that havashka says is worth reading." Using the persons name in a insulting way IN A TITLE was exactly what we were talking about.
    Again, no one is naive enough to not think you are goading. We understand why you wrote what you did.

What I thought he was banned for was putting up thread after thread after thread. As you noticed I stopp[ed when he did and started after he started again.
    There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to put up on-topic thread after on-topic thread that is fine with us. That is what a forum is for. You can't create a specific topical forum and then tell people to stop talking about the topic. You can hover click the ignore button and never see a post from a certain person ever again.

I am talking about when you had all the people that left months ago. and according to the postings of both sites you are lagging way behind a site that just started that does not bode well for you site.
    The site itself is just fine. The forum was created as a bonus for the people and if you know anything about forums... they are a lost cause when it comes to making money. They are page burning bandwidth hogs that advertisers would rather not advertise on.

How that other website went out and spammed every major message board on the net and people like Rick spamming people here is something they have to live with, we have always been fans of letting things happen naturally here. BTW, I have heard Rick has since left SW, is this true? What happened? Brandon is such a good guy!

But, you are getting way off track here.

I am sorry you are right it was still on there
    I usually am

so you tell me then what the hell does any of these post have to do with the Sky Dock:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    bob says:
    October 16, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    How do you like your crow prepared Boo Boo? We just want to know when the stock hits a dollar without a split.

BahBah Booey says:
    October 16, 2009 at 7:12 pm
    More nonsense from the feeble minded.

Sirius is dog of a stock and always will be.
    It is also closer to 35 cents than it is to $1.00.
    You’d be wise to remember that.

I would also not that NONE of your bullish “Predictions” regarding SIRI have come to pass.
    Geez, I wonder why?

You may now return to contemplating the lint in your navel.

bob says:
    October 18, 2009 at 10:23 am
    p.s. if you wish to continue this conversation get a sack and pm me on the forum so noone else has to listen to you idiotic comments.

BahBah Booey says:
    October 18, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    I’ll continue to post here until such time as the OWNERS of this site no longer wish to see my posts.

You don’t have a problem with not thinking so not reading should be easy for you.

bob says:
    October 19, 2009 at 10:10 am
    SIRI on the rise today…..sorry boo boo….I know that just kills you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me LOOK at the second to last comment from the bottom it has nothing what so ever to do with SIRI.
    1. like I said, I take the time to do more in depth reading and pruning on the weekends.

2. It is on track in the sense that they are trying to kill the off topic crap. Which is nice.

You may call telling the truth where lies are spewed being an a agitator, I do not.
    I was not talking about this specific instance, I am referring to all the times you have tangled with more other members here then any other member. My comment was not about an isolated incident.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    10-21-2009, 04:46 PM #14
    The title was the title YOU decided to read more into it then was there, Like I said you have gone to far.

Thats good because I will.

No, the problem is with you on your site it directly proves the point.

Surely you jest, you are "usaully" correct, really do you remember the arguements we had that is when I got several of those emails telling me how wrong you are and how full of yourself you are and P.S. they did not say it to kiss the site owners ass.

That comment of mine was just below those, KIND OF HARD TO MISS.

Bullshit this comment is doing just the opposite:

"I’ll continue to post here until such time as the OWNERS of this site no longer wish to see my posts.

You don’t have a problem with not thinking so not reading should be easy for you."

Finally, so was I. I was not just talking about this but at all times. I expect it out of myself and everyone else.

Head Honcho
    10-21-2009, 05:07 PM #15
    Thats good because I will.
    I would expect nothing less.

No, the problem is with you on your site it directly proves the point.
    If it is so bad here... why stay?

Surely you jest, you are "usaully" correct, really do you remember the arguements we had that is when I got several of those emails telling me how wrong you are and how full of yourself you are and P.S. they did not say it to kiss the site owners ass.
    No, I do not jest. You produce those emails and I will believe it.

That comment of mine was just below those, KIND OF HARD TO MISS.
    I did not say that I missed it.

Bullshit this comment is doing just the opposite:
    Your example is out of context. They go back and forth prior to this, which was on topic and then followed by an effort to curb the off topic banter.

"I’ll continue to post here until such time as the OWNERS of this site no longer wish to see my posts.

You don’t have a problem with not thinking so not reading should be easy for you."

Finally, so was I. I was not just talking about this but at all times. I expect it out of myself and everyone else.
    So, it's OK when it's you but it is not OK when its someone else like Havashka does it? If you expect it from others then why privately send me messages asking me to stop Havashka?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    10-21-2009, 05:45 PM #16
    Thats good.

Because unlike many Charles, I am not threatened by you. I dont care if you kick me off or not there are plenty of sites to goto. So do it if you want.

Charles I dont know about you but I dont keep anything that long. The proof is look at what happen the first time people had a chance to jump ship. Now only a twit would not realize that and take it for what it was, a clear slap in your face.

Once again you are a twit if you think that had anything and I mean ANYTHING to do with SIRIXM. It was an arguement about an arguement and should have been deleted, if we follow your standards. Why you cant admit you fricked up when you clearly did is beyond me. This is exactly what everyone was talking about you where clearly proven wrong and you still could not admit it.

Finally as said before it was clear Havashka had done no research on most of the threads he tossed up. Also because the alternative was for me to toss up thread after thread after thread which is what you had a problem with in the beginning IF YOU REMEMBER. Since I now see you dont anymore, I will also do it. Just remember when your front page has nothing on it but politcal titles, It was YOU that said you had no problem with it. Now Charles dont change your mind AGAIN and say you were right again.

Or did you forget about this:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=2503&page=3

goto post 23, dhaaaaaaaa, dhaaaaaaa, I am Charles and I have been proven to be wrong but yet somehow I will say I was correct, dhaaaaaaaa.
    Last edited by john; 10-21-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Head Honcho
    10-21-2009, 06:06 PM #17
    Because unlike many Charles, I am not threatened by you. I dont care if you kick me off or not there are plenty of sites to goto. So do it if you want.
    Who feels threatened by me? Why would you feel threatened by me? What can I do to you or take from you? I have no idea what you are even arguing, I have never threatened to kick you off this site or anything. You are fighting a fight that does not exist.

Charles I dont know about you but I dont keep anything that long. The proof is look at what happen the first time people had a chance to jump ship. Now only a twit would not realize that and take it for what it was, a clear slap in your face.
    The guy who mobilized that "jump" has since jumped the ship he brought everyone to. Call it what you will, I call it weak sheeple that were going to leave anyway. They jumped from SA to here to being with, they were never "our members" to begin with as far as I am concerned.

Again, not sure what this has to do with anything. You chose to stay here so if I am an idiot... you are a bigger idiot for picking the loser website to hang out at. It was not nor has it ever been about the domain name, its about the people, certain people follow other people. If it were about the better website in general... everyone would be here.

Once again you are a twit if you think that had anything and I mean ANYTHING to do with SIRIXM. It was an arguement about an arguement and should have been deleted, if we follow your standards.
    Maybe it will be when I have a chance to review everything this weekend. Maybe you are right, I havent read the whole thing. See, you see a nice long thread of back and forth conversation down a page... I am an admin so, when I login I see every single comment on one paginated table. I dont see all the comments pertaining to one single article, I see them all, totally out of context sorted by time and time only.

Why you cant admit you fricked up when you clearly did is beyond me. This is exactly what everyone was talking about you where clearly proven wrong and you still could not admit it.
    See above. Go start your own blog, get thousands of comments, and try and make sense of them when they are sorted by time and not topic. You will quickly see that I did not frick up. Which is why I try and set aside time to clean things up over the weekends.

Finally as said before it was clear Havashka had done no research on most of the threads he tossed up.
    So what? You want me to censor based on how much research a person has done on a topic? Do you hear what you are asking for?

Also because the alternative was for me to toss up thread after thread after thread which is what you had a problem with in the beginning IF YOU REMEMBER.
    I did not have a problem with that. You originally threatened me saying that you would post tons of threads if he continued to do so, I said... go ahead.

Since I now see you dont anymore, I will also do
    it.
    Great, glad to see you participating again. Just make sure you do simply dump links. Create a conversation, try to elicit responses, its great for the forums.

Just remember when your front page has nothing on it but politcal titles, It was YOU that said you had no problem with it. Now Charles dont change your mind AGAIN and say you were right again.
    I wont and I dont. The simple fix is to just exclude the political forum from the main page, its simple to do and has been on my list of enhancements for quite some time.

Please remember that we welcome all comments, suggestions, and concerns. If anyone has an issue/problem, please let us know.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    10-21-2009, 06:11 PM #18
    Or did you forget about this:

goto post 23, dhaaaaaaaa, dhaaaaaaa, I am Charles and I have been proven to be wrong but yet somehow I will say I was correct, dhaaaaaaaa.
    How does me saying "This is where we merge all of the inappropriately-titled-childish-bantering from the last few hours. " mean that I am wrong? I never said you couldn't post a bunch of political threads in the political forums... NEVER.

At the time, that comment pertained to me merging a bunch of "john is an idiot" and "lloyd is a retard" titled threads into one place. Which as we have discussed, I will not do again, instead since you guys have both been asked to not do that, I will impose a "time out."

Again, I NEVER said you couldn't post topical threads in a civilized manner. Post all the political threads you want. In fact I say that I have no problem with it at all just a couple of posts down from your example http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showpost...2&postcount=27
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Legend
    10-21-2009, 06:31 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    ok, good!

Looks to me like everyone has had their say now . . and hopefully cleared the air . . . nothing wrong with that . . good to air it out every once in awhile!!

Now lets get back to making some money and going after the real menace to this site . . . Jim "boo-ya" Cramer!
    This is the best post of the day by far. Good try.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 06:37 PM #20
    Like I said I dont but there are others that did that was evident in the first arguement we had.

Thats because he could not stand being here any longer he took what he could get at the time.

Yea I guess Newman and daimen where weak sheep, right. You lost many that came over from SA but you also lost alot of long time posters also. So dont even try to say you are correct.

No Charles, you dont get it most could not stand you. I felt sorry for Tyler because I knew why most left.

As I said and have shown I dont have a problem arguing with a twit. I like to show how much of a twit they are. Call it what you will I just have fun doing it and yes I think we should keep score at kids baseball games!!!

Hummm lets see here it took you all of a few hours the first time and then all of a few minutes the second time to delete both of my post but it will take you till the weekend to get to the others, really who are you trying to kid. How does it feel to be nailed to the wall again because I just did.

I am not asking for perfection what I am asking for is you to admit you messed up. That if what you say is the case then how it only took a few minutes to find and delete my post out of all the rest is just unbelievable. if we are to believe you.

As for what Havashka and I were doing was IT WAS YOU THAT FIRST SAID YOU DID NOT LIKE IT.

HEY WAS THAT LINK CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU. So Charles who had the problem with it was it just me or did you also piss and moan about it.

Once again nailed you to the wall. God its good to have a good memory it took all of 3 minutes to find that post.

Page 2 of 10 1234 ...