Page 8 of 10 ... 678910
    Guru
    10-26-2009, 11:38 AM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    John spent so much time researching his winning argument on climate change and global warming that he thought aerosols were airsoils. i have been hearing about aerosols since i was a teenager. How about any of you? Got to know more about what you are referring to if you want to convince people you know what you are talking about.

Hey dumbass spell check doesn't make you intelligent. If you noticed the links I gave on the subject you would have noticed the word "aerosols" appears several times. If I care about the spelling I could have cut and pasted it at anytime or for that matter used spell check. The fact is there was no need, the proof is that you understood what the word was reguardless.

P.S. This coming from a man that doesn't think if you dont start a sentence with "I" you dont have to capitalize it. I mean my god Havakasha (aka: lloyd) has done it through out his post with total disreguard. The only thing one can take from that is that he is not awear that it has to be capitalized, that is if we use his own thinking on this subject. So since you care so much about spelling and correct english one could only summize that he does not know it needs to be capitalized.
    Last edited by john; 10-26-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Legend
    10-26-2009, 12:54 PM #72
    I think we figured out by now he hasnt been banned.

Mentor
    10-27-2009, 09:10 PM #73
    Well guys . . . it looks like this thread has finally run its course!

I am proud to say that, thanks to all of you that partcipated, it is the most successful thread I have ever started . . 8 glorious pages!

Now the "julietoo's" and "billhart's" of the world may be saying "so what! no big deal"

but we're not talking "sirius weekly thread" or "market watch" here . . you guys try starting up something from scratch and get 8 pages out of it

special thanks to johnnyIrish for his guest appearance . . he's like Bob Hope on Carson these days . . never sticks around long!

Head Honcho
    10-27-2009, 09:54 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    That is amble evidence that you lied. You LIED out right and then tried to cover it up. The fact is anyone else except Havakasha and a few others would have just admitted they fricked up and apologized for it. So it is perfectly clear to you Charles, YOU CANT READ THAT ANY OTHER WAY THEN: I DONT WANT YOU TO POST A BUNCH OF THREADS, JUST LIKE WE WERE DOING THEN AND NOW.
    When I stated "start a million threads and hijack the website." I meant what I said. That is not an OR statement it is an AND statement. Start a million threads AND hijack the website refers to you not starting a bunch of off topic and personal attack threads. It does not refer to on topic threads. On topic threads are NOT hijacking. Hijacking in forum terms means to take something off topic. It is often used when someone starts a thread asking a question and another member jumps in and uses the thread for their own agenda, thus the original poster never gets his/her question answered. It happens on forums across the internet and is typically frowned upon.

I guess I should have been more clear? In the context of what was going on, I thought I was quite clear.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As for 2, I had already said I know you now have CHANGED your mind on that and made it clear that at least for now we can post as many new threads as we want. How long that will hold is anyones guess. The reason I say that is the prior PM.
    I did not change my mind and it will hold for ever because this community is not special. Like all others that I have ever seen, you can post as often as you would like as long as those posts are on topic. In fact, like other websites, we encouraged it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

10-28-2009, 06:24 AM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post

I am proud to say that, thanks to all of you that partcipated, it is the most successful thread I have ever started . . 8 glorious pages!

Now the "julietoo's" and "billhart's" of the world may be saying "so what! no big deal"

but we're not talking "sirius weekly thread" or "market watch" here . . you guys try starting up something from scratch and get 8 pages out of it

special thanks to johnnyIrish for his guest appearance . . he's like Bob Hope on Carson these days . . never sticks around long!

Well, I for one SRK, am sorry to see this wind down. The banter, was well worth the price of admission. Starting a thread and getting
    8 pages (hopefully more) is a feat to be proud of, SRK! And the benefit
    of doing so was twofold. 1. We now know John has not been banned.
    Which actually is a good thing. John's unique style and viewpoint makes
    for a lively discussion, albeit the name calling is unpleasant. And #2
    benefit, at least for you, SRK. It took the focus off of your vow
    to me for a fun filled beach vacation. Here I stand, (sit actually) with
    my towel, waiting, and waiting for my ticket to arrive. And you choose
    to ignore my post, addressing your cavielier attitude. It will be a
    cold day in Michigan before I believe anything you promise me again.

So now I will scurry back to Sirius Weekly, where I know I am appreciated.
    Because at least they realize a good weather girl is hard to find.

Julie

Mentor
    10-28-2009, 09:09 AM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Julie
    58 and rainy today down the Jersey Shore . . what about a "weather man"

is a weather man good to find?

P.S. to keep this on-topic . . and not hijack the thread . . it is my understanding that you cannot just start a million threads!

Guru
    10-28-2009, 11:06 AM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    When I stated "start a million threads and hijack the website." I meant what I said. That is not an OR statement it is an AND statement. Start a million threads AND hijack the website refers to you not starting a bunch of off topic and personal attack threads. It does not refer to on topic threads. On topic threads are NOT hijacking. Hijacking in forum terms means to take something off topic. It is often used when someone starts a thread asking a question and another member jumps in and uses the thread for their own agenda, thus the original poster never gets his/her question answered. It happens on forums across the internet and is typically frowned upon.

I guess I should have been more clear? In the context of what was going on, I thought I was quite clear.

I did not change my mind and it will hold for ever because this community is not special. Like all others that I have ever seen, you can post as often as you would like as long as those posts are on topic. In fact, like other websites, we encouraged it.

They all except for one were on topic they all (except for one) had to to with politics. The only thing that was going on was that we were starting threads to answer the other persons threads. Believe it or not Charles that is what is happening now. Now I cant answer for lloyd but the reason I did it, is I was not going to post in his thread there by giving his propoganda more interest then would have already been giving if I were to post in it. I have had enough exposure to his links and torn them apart enough to know he puts up links that he did not take the time to researched to see if they were true or not.

To summize the topic was and is politics that topic covers many things to include the issue of, if man is responsible for global CLIMATE CHANGE or not to the question of why we even need hybrids or not and why the government gets involved in the issue or not. THERE WAS ONLY ONE THREAD THAT WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS and if you really think one that I said did not have to do with politics even that one was a spawn of politics. The clear example of this, is the fact you have let all the other threads stand.

Now as for you changing your mind that is clear that you did to everyone that was reading those threads before and now. They are the same, they are just like then on topic (POLITICS). The only thing that has changed from then to now is your view of the subject.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 11:09 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post

As always funny.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 11:17 AM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Well, I for one SRK, am sorry to see this wind down. The banter, was well worth the price of admission. Starting a thread and getting
    8 pages (hopefully more) is a feat to be proud of, SRK! And the benefit
    of doing so was twofold. 1. We now know John has not been banned.
    Which actually is a good thing. John's unique style and viewpoint makes
    for a lively discussion, albeit the name calling is unpleasant. And #2
    benefit, at least for you, SRK. It took the focus off of your vow
    to me for a fun filled beach vacation. Here I stand, (sit actually) with
    my towel, waiting, and waiting for my ticket to arrive. And you choose
    to ignore my post, addressing your cavielier attitude. It will be a
    cold day in Michigan before I believe anything you promise me again.

Julie

julietoo, to be factually correct I was banned I made it clear in the front page of two seperate articles that it was a 2 day ban but reguardless it was a ban so I was banned. As for Havakasha, he used to be banned and even had the word "banned" under his name at every post he did. So to be honest it was not correct for Charles to have said that they never banned anyone because that is not true and even in that email he sent me (about picking on him) he has said that he had banned one other before (I cant be sure but I think it was FrontMed, aka: hypocritcal ass, aka; point stacker, aka ect., ect.)

11-08-2009, 02:38 PM #80

Why has john been banned

I thought I was, geez my home computer has been acting up. Either that or the ISP was banned. I could not log on from my office computer either at the IT lab. Then bam, Im on

Crazy stuff glad to be back

Page 8 of 10 ... 678910