Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Mentor
    10-23-2009, 09:26 AM #71

johnnyirish

hey . . I just saw johnnyirishxm slumming around the forums . . movin four-thousand bucks on every penny

and dreaming of the north wildwood beach house
    come-on irish

give us a pearl of wisdom today you rat bastard

Mentor
    10-23-2009, 10:03 AM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    hey . . I just saw johnnyirishxm slumming around the forums . . movin four-thousand bucks on every penny

and dreaming of the north wildwood beach house
    come-on irish

give us a pearl of wisdom today you rat bastard
    LOL Nice.

Mentor
    10-23-2009, 10:26 AM #73
    Hey Roadkill,was away in Myrtle beach last week and golfing,saw post about John being banned and was reading it,,,a real 2 bagger indeed(Popcorn)..

Don't know about pearl's of wisdom,but you are correct,this is a bluelight K-Mart special for a few days to buy in,then we go on a magical mystery tour to Global media domination and beyond in SATRAD and other unknown areas...

10-23-2009, 01:14 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Hey Roadkill,was away in Myrtle beach last week and golfing,saw post about John being banned and was reading it,,,a real 2 bagger indeed(Popcorn)..

Don't know about pearl's of wisdom,but you are correct,this is a bluelight K-Mart special for a few days to buy in,then we go on a magical mystery tour to Global media domination and beyond in SATRAD and other unknown areas...
    Johnny, Johnny,
    Look who is here. Missed you! Stick around would ya?

Julie
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 10-23-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Forgot my smiley for Johnny.

Enthusiast
    10-23-2009, 04:42 PM #75
    Funny. I think you can correlate the amount of posts here on this forum in respect to how well SIRI is doing. When SIRI is *yawn* - the same here. But when it starts waking up...same here.

Hopefully next week things will turn.

I have a hunch that until SIRI actually post a profit/share anything less will be jumped on by the so-called independent media and spun as negative. Even if SIRI beats the street estimates and looses .01/share they will see it as the glass being half empty and will spin it that way. Why? Cuz' it's SIRI. Cat took a 53% hit this last quarter and it was spun as positive and the stock went up at the open. But this po' stock can't seem to get equal treatment particularly by two internet sites which leap to mind. And it's this crap that algo's pick up. I'm convinced of it. It seems to me that some people and or sites have a big axe to grind with SIRI. I don't know if it's something personally that has happened with them in relation to the stock, or with them and the company itself. Oh well, whatever. Just my two cents.

And if you think I'm just another pissed off stockholder that can't make any money off of this stock your wrong. I have made money off of SIRI...and not by shorting it either.

And oh yes, while I'm at it - make shorting stocks an illegal trade practice. Ha-ha! (Just had to add that.)
    Last edited by mrmertz; 10-23-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: added info

Mentor
    10-24-2009, 01:17 PM #76

Sirius XM Granted Extension

per "FMQB"

October 23, 2009

"The FCC has given Sirius XM Radio another extension for its "voluntary commitment" to lease four percent of its channels to "qualified" minority broadcasters. This is the fifth deadline for the satcaster, which agreed to the potential leasing as a qualification of the Sirius XM merger. The new deadline is February 24, 2010 and had previously been this coming Tuesday, October 27."

Mentor
    10-24-2009, 01:20 PM #77

Review of Cramer's Book from Amazon . .

"Another Cramer Book - You get what you pay for, October 20, 2009
    By C. Young - See all my reviews

Jim Cramer once again writes a book and gets it to market as quickly as possible. What are we up to now.. 5 books this year?

I read this one out of curiosity of how this screw ball thinks he can get people 'back to even' when he FAILED to get them out before the market collapsed in the first place. Putting ones money and trust in the hands of Jim Cramer is one of the largest mistakes you could ever make in my honest opinion.

Today (October 20, 2009) Jim Cramer makes a call for Apple stock to run up to $300. That is funny, In the summer of 2007 he said Apple would run up to $400... just before the market began to crash. (good one Cramer) .. wink wink..

Do yourselves a favor and steer clear of this book.

That is my honest opinion of this latest book from Mr. Cramer "

Mentor
    10-24-2009, 01:23 PM #78

Cramer Book Review from Amazon

"Jim Cramer- the ultimate snake oil salesman, October 19, 2009
    By Viewer "cityview" (Orlando, fl) - See all my reviews

This guy is costing the individual investor huge amounts of money be it on his RIMM buy recommendation or his sell AAPL ahead of earnings call. Why anyone would purchase anything from this guy is mind boggling, he is the laughing stock of the blogosphere."

Mentor
    10-24-2009, 01:26 PM #79

Cramer Book Review from Amazon

"I am already even, but thanks anyway Jimbo, October 16, 2009
    By harrythompson (Fort Knox Rox) - See all my reviews

If Cramer was such a good hedge fund manager what is he doing hosting a monologue show and pumping out books? Personification of greed, yep. This is a large book with little content. Cramer's books are like a Betamax, you gotta ask yourself, "They still make you"? What amuses me the most is what he calls stocks that have taken a beating because of poor fundamentals yet he names them "accidental high yielders". Well its no accident that these stocks have a high yield after losing 80 percent of their value. Go figure.

Cramer exploits people who cannot think for themselves, people who are incapable of independent thought. He has raped your mind! Flock to his stock picks and lose the other half of whats left of your savings."

Mentor
    10-24-2009, 01:29 PM #80

and my point is?

. . . it's just good to see that Jim Cramer is making so many friends outside of the Sirius XM community as well . . .

If Jim Cramer has a personal vendatta against Mel Karmazin . . then he should take that up with Mel privately!

It would be like me contacting all of Cramer's TV sponsors (oops, that was SpongeTech I think . . never mind)

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789