Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    We are spring-loaded now . . watch out.
    Boing .93 will be the high on Nov 4-5

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 11:09 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Boing .93 will be the high on Nov 4-5
    Your lips to God's ears brother!

Cool avatar I might add . . it looks like Mel is going through a wind tunnel without the windshield . . I have never seen Mel take a good picture . . . or present well at a public speaking engagement! (goes off-script too much - lol - stick with the script Mel and you'll be fine!)

Watch the CNBC ticker scroll tomorrow A.M. . . . volume will tell you all you need to know!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    10-22-2009, 12:16 AM #63
    http://kingofalltrades.com/?p=49

Interesting Article/Story!

Liberty CC and MEL!!!

http://ir.libertymedia.com/phoenix.z...ventId=2449954

Mel speaks at 1:34, check it out if you haven't listened yet!!!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 10-22-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Enthusiast
    10-22-2009, 09:07 AM #64
    Check...using my room with a bank of 12 computers and the windows blacked out so the feds can't spy on me while I'm trying to crash the site(s) (eh-um) that continues to debark on it's "worst run" and "bankruptcy seen in poll" crap as we speak...or type rather. Sachs is next with their stupid algorithyms.
    (j/k fed boys). <---see, that's my disclaimer as evidence for my trial defence.

I'm within $500. of tapping my original investment money now. Lost all profits. I'm NOT going to tap that money waiting for this thing to turn around. Which mean cashing out tomorrow.

Speaking of debarking - for some reason lately I have had the strangest sensation that I'm aboard the USS SIRI and all these rats are scurrying around trying to get off the ship (which is never a good sign) all the while being battered by an upcoming grade Q3 storm while these strange little fellows they call 'shorts' are setting off a little ways in the distance already in their lifeboats making money hand over fist taking bets on how fast the ship will sink beneath the depths.

So what'll be today? .58? .57?

Playing devil's advocate here as of course I would like to see this so-called run-up start anytime soon...yup, anytime now...okay...you can start...hello?

10-22-2009, 10:47 AM #65
    Well, it got down to $0.59 after 3 nearly 750,000 share trades drove it down. ugh. Will the obvious manipulation ever end.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Check...using my room with a bank of 12 computers and the windows blacked out so the feds can't spy on me while I'm trying to crash the site(s) (eh-um) that continues to debark on it's "worst run" and "bankruptcy seen in poll" crap as we speak...or type rather. Sachs is next with their stupid algorithyms.

I'm within $500. of tapping my original investment money now. Lost all profits. I'm NOT going to tap that money waiting for this thing to turn around. Which mean cashing out tomorrow.

Speaking of debarking - for some reason lately I have had the strangest sensation that I'm aboard the USS SIRI and all these rats are scurrying around trying to get off the ship (which is never a good sign) all the while being battered by an upcoming grade Q3 storm while these strange little fellows they call 'shorts' are setting off a little ways in the distance already in their lifeboats making money hand over fist taking bets on how fast the ship will sink beneath the depths.

Playing devil's advocate here as of course I would like to see this so-called run-up start anytime soon...yup, anytime now...okay...you can start...hello?

Enthusiast
    10-22-2009, 12:20 PM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post

Patience grasshopper... Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention to every uptick and downtick. Check back in early January and I think you'll be glad you didn't sell at .59. Or maybe you'll be kicking yourself that you did.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-22-2009, 12:24 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by winagain35 View Post
    Patience grasshopper... Do yourself a favor and don't pay attention to every uptick and downtick. Check back in early January and I think you'll be glad you didn't sell at .59. Or maybe you'll be kicking yourself that you did.
    That is the most clear, consise and excellent advice that I've heard lately.
    These are buy in prices, not sell out!

Enthusiast
    10-22-2009, 03:50 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by winagain35 View Post
    Okay, okay...deep breathing excersizes...breath...breath..

Candleman, guess the simple truth is I'll be in this stock quite a bit longer than I had hoped. I was planning to be out by the Q3 results but (teeth gnashing) I guess I'll stay until whenever. I'd rather play it longer if that's what it takes to make up my losses. Who knows? Maybe I'll make back my losses and then some! But in order to do that this stock would have to push up against $1.00. Anything over a dollar would pure heaven.

Thanks for the advice, winagain.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 11:25 PM #69
    MM's are a tricky bunch. Upper trendline obviously is not as long standing or will be as dominant and impervious to MM manipulations as the lower trendline from Feb. Still, its flirting with a breakout here, and as you can see there is very little downside. With the call this close, its time to add your last powder here, grab some .58s if you can, .59s , or just take .60/.61 and you wont probably be slitting hairs when it breaks past .70 where you bought at. You might be angry trying to nail one more cent down, has cost you now .10 cents up, etc...
    Powder is for this time. I have only one buy left now, and I will use it by the 30th of October.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    10-23-2009, 09:23 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    MM's are a tricky bunch. Upper trendline obviously is not as long standing or will be as dominant and impervious to MM manipulations as the lower trendline from Feb. Still, its flirting with a breakout here, and as you can see there is very little downside. With the call this close, its time to add your last powder here, grab some .58s if you can, .59s , or just take .60/.61 and you wont probably be slitting hairs when it breaks past .70 where you bought at. You might be angry trying to nail one more cent down, has cost you now .10 cents up, etc...
    Powder is for this time. I have only one buy left now, and I will use it by the 30th of October.
    Totally agree here . . I think it is an $0.80 stock today . . marked-down to $0.60 on a bluelight special . . . my kingdom for more powder!

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789