Page 9 of 18 ... 7891011 ...
    10-21-2009, 10:52 AM #81
    if you were in San Diego back in 2000 - or otherwise familiar with the SD Chargers...

You'd recognize that lulls, like this, would necessitate the comment/exclamation...

HOW 'BOUT THEM CHARGERS!

ha ha

Note: In this scenario, "chargers" carries with it a similar vibe to "munson"

Guru
    10-21-2009, 10:56 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsey View Post
    if you were in san diego back in 2000 - or otherwise familiar with the sd chargers...

You'd recognize that lulls, like this, would necessitate the comment/exclamation...

how 'bout them chargers!

ha ha

note: In this scenario, "chargers" carries with it a similar vibe to "munson"
    how 'bout them broncos! 6-0

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-21-2009, 11:05 AM #83
    SIRI just dropped to .62, if anybody is looking for an entry point, this is a good one!

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 11:08 AM #84

Spng

I jumped hard on the sponge at .03 when it resumed trading. I just sold out at .045 for a tidy little 50% profit.

Now if it would just go to 12 cents, I would get completely out of it for the time being. LOL

Guru
    10-21-2009, 11:14 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted up this week, but honestly...my portfolio is the same as many of yours.

And there just isn't much worth discussing these days. These stocks are stagnant.
    Greg, I hear you. There just isn't too much that is terribly exciting right now market-wise.

I am still watching OCNF. It wants to chug ahead, but just doesn't quite have the energy to take off.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 11:24 AM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I jumped hard on the sponge at .03 when it resumed trading. I just sold out at .045 for a tidy little 50% profit.

Now if it would just go to 12 cents, I would get completely out of it for the time being. LOL
    Good job, Chuck! I haven't even thought to check the price one it lately. .045 is a real improvement. Here is some news for you:

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. Partners with Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2009 National Basketball Association Season
    Date : 10/21/2009 @ 11:00AM
    Source : Business Wire
    Stock : SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. (SPNG)
    Quote : 0.045 0.015 (50.00%) @ 11:23AM

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. Partners with Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2009 National Basketball Association Season

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. (“SpongeTech”) “The Smarter Sponge™”, (OTC: SPNG) is pleased to announce today that the Company has partnered with NBA team, Cleveland Cavaliers. SpongeTech has become a proud partner of the Cavaliers and will receive prominent courtside signage and media exposure through their partnership.

This deal continues to establish SpongeTech as the newest major player in the US sports sponsorship landscape. “We are continuing to build our brand presence in Cleveland as the Cavaliers are the fifth professional sports team that we sponsor in Ohio," stated Steven Moskowitz, COO of SpongeTech.

SpongeTech currently sponsors the New York Knicks, multiple National Hockey League teams and eight National Football League teams. The Company continues to grow its sports sponsorship portfolio, previously leveraging Major League Baseball teams, the World Football Challenge, the US Open and professional boxing.

About SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc.

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems is a company which designs, produces, and markets unique lines of reusable cleaning products for Car Care, Child Care, Home Care and Pet Care usages. These sponge-like products utilize SpongeTech's proprietary, patent (and patent-pending) technologies and other technologies involving hydrophilic (liquid absorbing) foam, polyurethane matrices or other ingredients. The Company's sponge-like products are pre-loaded with specially formulated ingredients such as soap, conditioner and/or wax that are released when the sponge is soaked and applied to a surface with minimal pressure. SpongeTech is currently exploring additional applications for its technology in the health, beauty, and medical markets. SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. intends to globally brand its products as The Smarter Sponge™ .

Safe Harbor Statement

Under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements in this presentation that relate to the Company's expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company's results from new products in development are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Additional risks and uncertainties are set forth in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-KSB for the year ended May 31, 2008, the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-QSB for the Third quarter ended February 28, 2009. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes in the Company's plans or expectations.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 11:44 AM #87
    Sponges - Good grab Bill, was just about to post it ... They are still in business and I got to admit I kind of like these aberations, it will drive some nuts but it's kind of a in your face to all the hoopla surrounding them ... Ignore it as far as PR relations go and get back to business ... well, that leaves a lot to be desired I guess ... almost to .05, whoops, another glance ... .035, .038 , oops ... .048 ... goodness! That was in the span of 10 seconds?

Guru
    10-21-2009, 11:47 AM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Sponges - Good grab Bill, was just about to post it ... They are still in business and I got to admit I kind of like these aberations, it will drive some nuts but it's kind of a in your face to all the hoopla surrounding them ... Ignore it as far as PR relations go and get back to business ... well, that leaves a lot to be desired I guess ... almost to .05, whoops, another glance ... .035, .038 , oops ... .048 ... goodness! That was in the span of 10 seconds?
    I have an order in for .035. It almost made it...maybe a little later on. I am in to hurry today. It is snowing here and sticking, so that makes me extra slow.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 11:47 AM #89

With just a hint of salt ...

Q-bit's ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Duck Hunter Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:34:32 AM
    In reply to: None Post # of 39629

O.K. Guys..Just spoke to Jose

Please don't take this verbatum...

Jose advised that dean is aware of the frustration of shareholders with increase in O/S. However, Dean advised Jose that if they (shareholders) knew what I was using it for, they would understand. Jose advised that issuance of shares has "end in sight". He believes that a PR will be issued next week when he believes the issuance of shares will be over. He states that dean will be explaining the issuance of shares at that time. Jose also advised that the CEO of the aquisition company was present at their last meeting with Dean. Jose advised that the CEO was a "solid" man. I guess that's it guys.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=42742337
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 12:08 PM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have an order in for .035. It almost made it...maybe a little later on. I am in to hurry today. It is snowing here and sticking, so that makes me extra slow.
    Yikes, it hit 6 cents a bit ago. I've learned my lesson with these pennies. Take the bastards money and be happy with what you got! So, I'm pleased as punch with my 50%

I was able to get in and out of IOVE and MPPC the same way. Quick in and out in a day or two for 25%.

I don't mind buying and holding IBM or DISNEY or SIRIUS, but these pennies are in and out from now on for me.

Page 9 of 18 ... 7891011 ...