Page 6 of 18 ... 4567816 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-20-2009, 09:44 AM #51
    SIRI is on another roll today. It's 12 days until the quarterly reports which should be very positive.

Anyone with a bit of money might want to sirriusly consider getting onboard while it's still affordable.

10-20-2009, 10:40 AM #52
    Good morning Guys

Hope everyone is doing well. I have missed seeing my friend Romo's posts.
    Anyone know how he is doing?

Good day everyone,

Julie

Mentor
    10-20-2009, 11:12 AM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good morning Guys

Good day everyone,

Julie
    Good morning Julie!

Hope it is sunny out there ...

MIA List-

Romo
    Bass
    Sean

Rams - "Me too" on the morning disposition.

In the continuing effort to DEDD (Do Extra DD) on the "Q" checked in on the Nevada State of matters this morning ... It may be just semantics, but their "Aircraft Corp" is in default there. Granted it is now listed in Florida under QAC ... Still attempting to sort and piece this all together, I remain highly suspicious the longer this drags on, especially with the mglg promissory hangover still fresh enough of a headache. What is now on the agenda is just precisely where the entity "Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc." is actually registered. The subsidiaries show up, with the curious caveats lingering as to why the import\export arm is now seemingly folded into the financial ...

On the more 'positive' side, the aspects at Herlong appear to be on the up and up. I don't buy the shrub speak anymore than I could trust the NY Post however there may be some truth about the most recent bashing attempts that drove the SP down last week. It's interesting and was mentioned yesterday that the negativity\naysayers had suddenly disappeared from the scene and the SP began to stabilize.

All that being said and not one for conspiracy theories, I do have something of a running suspicion - I think I mentioned last week that this whole thing could be only the flight school and that a future PR, something on the order of "unfortunately the acquisitions didn't quite pan out as we had hoped", etc. etc. wouldn't surprise me in the least. I am firmly in the "Prove Me Wrong" camp until otherwise persuaded. I don't trust any of this penny stuff any more.

10-20-2009, 11:26 AM #54
    CHB is moving again maybe that new from yesterday is helping!

Guru
    10-20-2009, 11:51 AM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good morning Guys

Good day everyone,

Julie
    Hi Julie -

I hope that you are doing wonderful today!

Ya, it is kind of a bummer without Romo around here. Maybe he stops in and lurks, but I haven't seen him.

I really wonder what happened to Bass and Sean.

If either of you guys are popping in, please say hello!

Guru
    10-20-2009, 11:55 AM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Good morning Julie!

MIA List-

Romo
    Bass
    Sean

In the continuing effort to DEDD (Do Extra DD) on the "Q" checked in on the Nevada State of matters this morning ... It may be just semantics, but their "Aircraft Corp" is in default there. Granted it is now listed in Florida under QAC ... Still attempting to sort and piece this all together, I remain highly suspicious the longer this drags on, especially with the mglg promissory hangover still fresh enough of a headache. What is now on the agenda is just precisely where the entity "Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc." is actually registered. The subsidiaries show up, with the curious caveats lingering as to why the import\export arm is now seemingly folded into the financial ...

On the more 'positive' side, the aspects at Herlong appear to be on the up and up. I don't buy the shrub speak anymore than I could trust the NY Post however there may be some truth about the most recent bashing attempts that drove the SP down last week. It's interesting and was mentioned yesterday that the negativity\naysayers had suddenly disappeared from the scene and the SP began to stabilize.

All that being said and not one for conspiracy theories, I do have something of a running suspicion - I think I mentioned last week that this whole thing could be only the flight school and that a future PR, something on the order of "unfortunately the acquisitions didn't quite pan out as we had hoped", etc. etc. wouldn't surprise me in the least. I am firmly in the "Prove Me Wrong" camp until otherwise persuaded. I don't trust any of this penny stuff any more.
    Hey buddy,

I have to really hand it to you. You have done such a fine job with all of your investigation. You have me on my toes now and my eyes wide open.

This company doesn't smell as bad as miggle, but you just never know.

Thank you for your exemplary DD!

10-20-2009, 12:12 PM #57

Tibs!

Yes, I'm with you on the *Q* tip...

Frankly, my disposition began with my delving into the Q in detail. I posted a few things about it, last week.

I can dig that Bradley came across as an old-timer-no-bs sort of a guy. Really, I can dig it...I've known plenty of guys like *that*. Both of my grandpa's were like that -- no *real* education to speak of, but they both knew a thing or two about making money.

Anyway...

I'm not comfortable with:

* his bio
    - which is extremely generic and doesn't exactly size up to his voice/mannerisms. Not to cast a mold on the guy, I just don't buy that he's as *formally* educated as purported.

* the way Bradley spoke about the acquisitions were a bit hinky; to use a movie line.

* Canada

Ultimately, I'm disappointed in myself. I made a decision to get out of the Q - and I did @ the height of the last peak (made about $1200). The dissapointment is that I bought back in on the news that the acquisitions were *just delayed* and would still go through.

And to continue the movie lines...I'll sign off of this post with:

I'm a bit concerned about becoming a "Munson".

Rams

Oh, and my disposition is a little better -- okay, a lot better. I spent a little extra time at my son's school. It's amazing how spending just a little time with the kids just melts the other stuff away...it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Good morning Julie!

MIA List-

Romo
    Bass
    Sean

Mentor
    10-20-2009, 03:47 PM #58
    Hey guy's, thanks for the kudos and all ... yet ...

I just want to get to the bottom of this somehow, have even entertained the idea of sending a detailed email to Dean and co. ala Bill style, such as he did with BCLE. Of course I don't know what sort of expectation I would put even on a response, still at the mercy of 'their word'.

There are pro's and cons that could be listed but where I called it DEDD prior it really should have been done far earlier, like at the inception.

The jury is still out, I'm still in ... even avg. down again ... Just want to cover my butt and be ready if I need to make a quick exit.

10-20-2009, 04:01 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey buddy,

I have to really hand it to you. You have done such a fine job with all of your investigation. You have me on my toes now and my eyes wide open.

This company doesn't smell as bad as miggle, but you just never know.

Thank you for your exemplary DD!
    Bill what are your thoughts on OCNF being a scam. A very very large portion of my portfolio i invested in here because of averaging down. I'm only down like 20% but all the other boards are talking about OCNF being a scam, and that they are going to keep dilution going.

I like this particular vertical, and the DBI appears to be heading in the right direction lately. Do you feel OCNF has a chance to bounce back above $2 again?

Guru
    10-20-2009, 04:41 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by debber1212 View Post
    Bill what are your thoughts on OCNF being a scam. A very very large portion of my portfolio i invested in here because of averaging down. I'm only down like 20% but all the other boards are talking about OCNF being a scam, and that they are going to keep dilution going.

I like this particular vertical, and the DBI appears to be heading in the right direction lately. Do you feel OCNF has a chance to bounce back above $2 again?
    OCNF a scam? I sure wouldn't think so. I have owned it so many times and made money every time. As a matter of fact, I tried buying some in the last 20 minutes of the trading session today at 1.12, but didn't get it filled. Maybe tomorrow it will cooperate.

OCNF is a dry shipper. "Boats" are great stocks, at least I have always believed that.

Bounce back above $2.00? Why not....? I haven't been following the internal workings of OCNF for quite a while, but I am going to look into it. If I find anything negative or positive, I will post it. I'll have to check the DBI also.

I guess that I really didn't offer too much information here...but I will look into it.

Page 6 of 18 ... 4567816 ...