Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    10-19-2009, 04:01 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Ok I'll pipe in if that's what it takes to keep Bill from flexing the pipes ...

But good nite, this is a yawn festival! ... can't even get the spng to move.

At least SIRI is up ...

I was having a nice lunch time nap until the phone rang.

Patience vs. drudgery ...

Just random filler ... yawn
    I knew I could count on you!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-19-2009, 04:03 PM #32
    Tomorrow is yet another day! Thank goodness the real stocks on the big board move and make some money. These pennies are starting to get a little boring..... except for the Sponge, I like it's movement today!

See you all in the morning,
    Chuck

Guru
    10-19-2009, 04:03 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Last week you mentioned MPPC, I've kept an eye on it and it's behaving the same way. Dropping pretty hard today on high volume. I can't find any news about it either.
    MPPC is like a sinker!

OCNF dropped from 1.22 to 1.13 today......Like Chuck says...there has to be a reason.

10-19-2009, 04:04 PM #34

Sorry...

I had to step away for an hour or so.....trying to finish up my window trim work....Lookey..Lookey...QASP, SIRI and BCLE ended up today!!!!!

I did pick up a tiny bit of OCNF today at 1.14....May start accumalating here.....

10-19-2009, 04:05 PM #35
    Begrudgingly, I made my way over to some other forums today.

One of the posts, catching my attention, mentioned the possibility that Spongetech is intentionally holding the 10k while they buy back shares.

Rams

PS: here's a shot, that I took over the weekend, of the kid and his girlfriend. Maybe it'll help to dissuade Bill from singing

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Ok I'll pipe in if that's what it takes to keep Bill from flexing the pipes ...

But good nite, this is a yawn festival! ... can't even get the spng to move.

At least SIRI is up ...

I was having a nice lunch time nap until the phone rang.

Patience vs. drudgery ...

Just random filler ... yawn
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-19-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Guru
    10-19-2009, 06:59 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Begrudgingly, I made my way over to some other forums today.

One of the posts, catching my attention, mentioned the possibility that Spongetech is intentionally holding the 10k while they buy back shares.

Rams

PS: here's a shot, that I took over the weekend, of the kid and his girlfriend. Maybe it'll help to dissuade Bill from singing
    "Way down upon the Swaney River....far far from home....."

Cool Pic! Great looking son!

So what did you learn on the other forums today? Anything of value?

10-19-2009, 07:11 PM #37
    Thanks...he's already breaking hearts ;-)

The extent of what I learned is twofold.

1. I really don't have the wherewithal to deal with Yahoo or the shrub or what was the other one, again?

2. The aforementioned rationale of why all the bs is going on with Sponge - that maybe they're holding the 10k due to quietly buying back shares.

All said, I haven't the foggiest idea about what's going on. What I do know is that pennies just may not be for me - especially right now, with being in pacific time zone.

Otherwise, I just couldn't bring myself to pay too much attention to the market today. Frankly, I'm just feeling quite a bit negative on a few things and didn't want to rant to you guys about it.

Which is why I shared the photo --- I'd much rather look at the brighter & cuter side of things ;-)

Anyway...

I do agree with Andy, at least we had some movement up on some of our stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    "Way down upon the Swaney River....far far from home....."

Cool Pic! Great looking son!

So what did you learn on the other forums today? Anything of value?

Guru
    10-19-2009, 08:37 PM #38
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA, Oct 19, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- BioCentric
    Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today issued the following updates:

Nancy Lane-Fisher has accepted the responsibility and position of International
    Relations Director to bring "Solutions 28" to the United Nations, the World
    Bank, and Grameen Bank. The phrase "Solutions 28" has been aptly coined for the
    integration of fresh water wells, power generation through anaerobic digestion,
    remote education, remote medical services, and profitable algae farming... all
    contained in twenty-eight, twenty foot custom mobile containers. The "Solutions
    28" White Paper will be the primary focus of Mrs. Fisher's efforts.

Lowell Brittain is scheduled to leave for Accra, Ghana next Saturday to
    represent BEHL at the International Bioenergy Market Symposium. While in Ghana,
    Mr. Brittain will be meeting with several world leaders regarding the "Solutions
    28." The "Solutions 28" White Paper synopsis will be the primary focus of his
    trip.

Monique Barry and Lowell Brittain will be representing BEHL at the fourth annual
    Pacific Rim Summit on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy in Honolulu, Hawaii
    November 8th through 11th.

HYPERLINK http://www.bio.org/pacrim/attendees/...anizations.asp

Our International Manager, Petr Kastanek, PhD will be arriving in San Juan
    Capistrano from the Czech Republic on November 1st to:

Participate with all key personnel on a "Plan to Profitability"

Validate processes to enhance BEHL

Participate in the design and implementation of our laboratory here

in San Juan Capistrano

Update management on the implementation of our laboratory in the

Czech Republic

RELEVEANT LINKS:

http://www.biocentricenergy.com

http://www.thefuelfilm.com

VOD Newswire Video Format:
    http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20091019/

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended
    to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private
    Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements
    generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management
    "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or
    other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that
    describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions
    or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking
    statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause
    actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc

Investor Relations:

Dale Baeten

Office: 920-273-7941

SOURCE: BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.

10-19-2009, 11:02 PM #39

Chb

I know a few of you are playing this on too. From what I have found they are in forbearance which means they have a 2 week grace period to pay their debt which is now due on the 30th or 31th of this month. It was looking bad but todays 8-k offers something interesting and possibly promising.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/091019/chb8-k.html

19-Oct-2009

Change in Directors or Principal Officers

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors;
    Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

(b) On October 16, 2009, Robert W. Anestis, a director of Champion Enterprises, Inc. ("Champion"), announced his resignation from the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Anestis, with the concurrence of the Board of Directors, will be working with a third party that is considering a possible transaction with the Company, although there can be no assurance that any such transaction will be proposed or take place.

Mentor
    10-20-2009, 12:38 AM #40
    Hey All

Just checking in...been wrapped up with family obligations...niece got married to a fantastic guy...he built their house himself...from building concrete forms...to tiling(sorry Bill), to sheetrock...fantistic job! Great kid! We had the rehearsal dinner at our house! 62 guests...can you say nightmare!!!!!

Also, still dealing with daughter and her soap opera! Hopefully soon, it will all come to a head...and she can move on with her life. Driving to Houston on W/E's to be there for her!

Still losing my ass in the stock market game! Who would have thought...SiriusXM is my shining star at the moment! Go figure!

I will check in every so often!

Bill- how about them broncos! Kicking ass!
    Andy- baton down the hatches...winter is just around the corner!
    Chuck- no one is feeling sorry for your COLD day at the BEACH!
    Julie- Pretty sad when your WNBA team leaves for Tulsa!

have a great day tomorrow!

jeff
    Last edited by just sirius; 10-20-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: F/U

Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...