Page 16 of 18 ... 61415161718
    Mentor
    10-23-2009, 12:04 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    just saw a fat finger buy go through @.095, poor guy, he'll be holding those for awhile. I'm still trying to sell off my positions at a loss to pickup SIRI but no luck yet
    Yikes!

This has got me thinking ...

We should design a special keyboard just for traders ... It would have 2" x 2" keys spaced 4" apart ... you get the idea ...

We could call it the Phatboard ...

Guru
    10-23-2009, 12:06 PM #152
    just saw a fat finger buy
    Hey Geek,

I have never heard that one before "Fat Finger Buy". We will add that to our repertoire.

Guru
    10-23-2009, 12:10 PM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Just doing a drive by ...

Bill, Rams ... Great stuff you guy's.

Have a great day.

(I'm playing the lucky lotto scratcher for today's daily sponge bath to .02 ... wish me luck - Also, the super lotto pick of EVFL going to .0003 ... A guy can dream right?)
    Are you really going for .02? Tell me your exact bid... .02...025...I am in the mood to do something. I have been trying to find a stock to buy for the last week, but they are all so spastic that I can never find a good entry point.

Enthusiast
    10-23-2009, 12:21 PM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    In pennies you just have to get that "Annie Green Springs" mentality and drink their green apple wine - Fine Machine crafted wine.

Now for red wine connoisseurs, there is "Ripple", which comes in a light red (which simulates rose) and a burgundy that has never heard a word of French.

When you get to grey sheets, you drink MD 20/20 and T-Bird.

When you totally lose your ass then it is shoe polish and Sterno, strained through dry week old bread.
    Now THAT's funny! Good job.

Guru
    10-23-2009, 12:39 PM #155
    Hey Andy!

Are you going fishing or hunting this weekend? We need some new pictures of your latest adventures!

They are always great to see.

What are you doing stock-wise now? I have kind of lost touch.

Guru
    10-23-2009, 12:42 PM #156
    just saw a fat finger buy go through @.095, poor guy, he'll be holding those for awhile. I'm still trying to sell off my positions at a loss to pickup SIRI but no luck yet
    what is your sell at?

10-23-2009, 01:54 PM #157
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    what is your sell at?
    Qasp and Bcle @.015 each

10-23-2009, 01:56 PM #158
    Hey Bill,

Same as everyone here!!! Just laying back, waiting for something to happen.

Most of my hunting and fishing is finished up for the year....next up is trapping which starts up next month. I am hesitant to post pics of our successes (especially the ones with critters in traps), due to folks opinions about it.

FYI...Ive made some promises to a few folks on this thread of an early Xmas present...its done, boxes gathered...but the timing has been bad with the wife working and me coaching football games on the weekend....I will have to get it out ASAP.

Big game this weekend....my son's PopWarner Football team made the championship game!!!! Wish us luck!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

10-23-2009, 02:13 PM #159

Wtwo

Mayor Craig A. Moe Announces City of Laurel Partners With W2 Energy to Turn Garbage Into Clean Energy
    Friday 10/23/2009 12:33 PM ET - Market Wire

Laurel, Maryland has decided that it is better to turn its garbage into energy than to keep pouring it into landfills. The Mayor Craig A. Moe and City Council of Laurel, Maryland are excited about the opportunity to convert a costly trash problem into green energy products. With landfills reaching capacity and trash disposition becoming increasingly more expensive, this is a partnership that will not only save some of the City's limited resources, but contribute to a cleaner environment.

The City of Laurel, Maryland will be working with W2 Energy (PINKSHEETS: WTWO), a green energy company whose U.S. sales and marketing office is located in Laurel, to install a mobile waste-to-energy truck prototype unit which will convert up to 4 tons per day of municipal solid waste into electricity, ultra low sulfur diesel, gasoline and jet fuel.

"This is an amazing opportunity for W2 Energy to prove out its technology," says David Freund, Vice-President of Business Development for W2. "We have been developing this technology for the last 9 years and now it is time to let it shine."

Laurel currently uses four garbage refuse trucks to collect an average of 28 tons a day of municipal solid waste from Laurel's more than 12,000 homes and townhouses. W2's research and development engineers calculate that using W2's technology, each metric ton of municipal solid waste can produce slightly more than 100 gallons of liquid fuel, plus roughly 700 kilowatt hours of electricity.

"This is an opportunity for the city to save money by using a cutting edge technology process to convert problematic waste material into clean usable green energy," says Paul McCullagh, Director of Public Works for the City of Laurel.

"Every year the cost of getting rid of garbage trash goes up. Each of my trucks drivers spends an additional two hours after it has collected collecting all the garbage City trash just getting to the landfill, unloading and coming back to base," says McCullagh. "This technology will help us save on fuel, labor and the tipping fees we have to pay the landfills."

Once the 4 ton per day waste to energy unit has been proven and tested, the City of Laurel will provide a location where W2 can install a full size commercial plant to convert all of Laurel's waste into usable energy.

About W2 Energy

W2 Energy trades in the United States on the OTC under the symbol "WTWO." For further information, please contact Mike McLaren at (519) 341 3185 or www.w2energy.com.

10-23-2009, 02:26 PM #160
    Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post
    Mayor Craig A. Moe Announces City of Laurel Partners With W2 Energy to Turn Garbage Into Clean Energy
    Friday 10/23/2009 12:33 PM ET - Market Wire

Laurel, Maryland has decided that it is better to turn its garbage into energy than to keep pouring it into landfills. The Mayor Craig A. Moe and City Council of Laurel, Maryland are excited about the opportunity to convert a costly trash problem into green energy products. With landfills reaching capacity and trash disposition becoming increasingly more expensive, this is a partnership that will not only save some of the City's limited resources, but contribute to a cleaner environment.

The City of Laurel, Maryland will be working with W2 Energy (PINKSHEETS: WTWO), a green energy company whose U.S. sales and marketing office is located in Laurel, to install a mobile waste-to-energy truck prototype unit which will convert up to 4 tons per day of municipal solid waste into electricity, ultra low sulfur diesel, gasoline and jet fuel.

"This is an amazing opportunity for W2 Energy to prove out its technology," says David Freund, Vice-President of Business Development for W2. "We have been developing this technology for the last 9 years and now it is time to let it shine."

Laurel currently uses four garbage refuse trucks to collect an average of 28 tons a day of municipal solid waste from Laurel's more than 12,000 homes and townhouses. W2's research and development engineers calculate that using W2's technology, each metric ton of municipal solid waste can produce slightly more than 100 gallons of liquid fuel, plus roughly 700 kilowatt hours of electricity.

"This is an opportunity for the city to save money by using a cutting edge technology process to convert problematic waste material into clean usable green energy," says Paul McCullagh, Director of Public Works for the City of Laurel.

"Every year the cost of getting rid of garbage trash goes up. Each of my trucks drivers spends an additional two hours after it has collected collecting all the garbage City trash just getting to the landfill, unloading and coming back to base," says McCullagh. "This technology will help us save on fuel, labor and the tipping fees we have to pay the landfills."

Once the 4 ton per day waste to energy unit has been proven and tested, the City of Laurel will provide a location where W2 can install a full size commercial plant to convert all of Laurel's waste into usable energy.

About W2 Energy

W2 Energy trades in the United States on the OTC under the symbol "WTWO." For further information, please contact Mike McLaren at (519) 341 3185 or www.w2energy.com.
    first I've heard of this stock. Laurel is about 15 minutes down the road from me, it might be worth a look