Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-22-2009, 09:24 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good Morning -

Yes, the NBA would have to know about it. There isn't a hell of a lot going on. If anybody has any ideas, what-so-ever, please let us know. I may be looking at SPNG again this morn.
    JBLU turned a profit for the first time in awhile and they are one of the only airlines making money right now. Could be a good buy today. Keep an eye on IOVE today, they ran yesterday and should continue today. MPPC did well yesterday and that trend could continue also.

Guru
    10-22-2009, 09:31 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    JBLU turned a profit for the first time in awhile and they are one of the only airlines making money right now. Could be a good buy today. Keep an eye on IOVE today, they ran yesterday and should continue today. MPPC did well yesterday and that trend could continue also.
    IOVE looks pretty good. The name of the company makes me hungry.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:34 AM #113
    IOVE looks pretty good. The name of the company makes me hungry.
    Yes, it has good growth potential and lots of people yaking about it on other sites. I rode it for a couple of days and picked the pocket finally yesterday. I may consider hoping in again today for a few hours.

Guru
    10-22-2009, 09:46 AM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Yes, it has good growth potential and lots of people yaking about it on other sites. I rode it for a couple of days and picked the pocket finally yesterday. I may consider hoping in again today for a few hours.
    That reminds me, I saw that new Mummy movie with Brendon Frazier the other night on T.V. and they were in an airplane and had a very rough landing on the edge of a cliff. Well, they had a Yak in the plan and the Yak, yakked. It was pretty funny.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:48 AM #115
    That reminds me, I saw that new Mummy movie with Brendon Frazier the other night on T.V. and they were in an airplane and had a very rough landing on the edge of a cliff. Well, they had a Yak in the plan and the Yak, yakked. It was pretty funny.
    Yak, Yak, Yak,.....that's all we do around here!

OCNF seems to be tanking again today. I haven't found any negative news.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:58 AM #116
    GSAE is really low right now. It might be getting to a good place to buy in.

10-22-2009, 10:14 AM #117
    Anybody here still holding shares of QEDN? If you'll recall...it kind of withered down to nothing and most thought the company was not in business any more.

Occasional sells would go through, all at $.0001, a million here and there.

Today...something is up with QEDN. 85,000,000 volume the first hour. Very unusual. Some even sold at $.0002. The caveat emptor rating on Pinksheets was lifted yesterday.

DYODD and all that...but something is going on, IMHO. Whether it is good or bad is anybody's guess.

I still have 283,000 shares that have been sitting in my account for some time now.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 10:38 AM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Anybody here still holding shares of QEDN? If you'll recall...it kind of withered down to nothing and most thought the company was not in business any more.

Occasional sells would go through, all at $.0001, a million here and there.

Today...something is up with QEDN. 85,000,000 volume the first hour. Very unusual. Some even sold at $.0002. The caveat emptor rating on Pinksheets was lifted yesterday.

DYODD and all that...but something is going on, IMHO. Whether it is good or bad is anybody's guess.

I still have 283,000 shares that have been sitting in my account for some time now.
    That's an interesting stock. But, somehow and for some reason, it feels a lot like EVFL.
    Oh, yeah, it's that .0001 price..LOL

10-22-2009, 10:46 AM #119
    Hey there all, I have an interesting feeling today...I'm down alittle over 50% with behl, bcle and qasp (lets not talk about mglg) and have the urge to dump it all and jump back in on the , dare I say, blue dog rodeo. Any thoughts??

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 12:04 PM #120
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Hey there all, I have an interesting feeling today...I'm down alittle over 50% with behl, bcle and qasp (lets not talk about mglg) and have the urge to dump it all and jump back in on the , dare I say, blue dog rodeo. Any thoughts??
    With a ride on the rodeo costing less than 60 cents a share, I can't find fault with that idea. If it rises to 80 cents and you sell, you'll be up 33% on that one and that should put you closer to even overall.

Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...