Page 11 of 18 ... 910111213 ...
    Mentor
    10-21-2009, 03:32 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    OUCH! Somebody got caught up in a market sell order and got ripped at 2 cents. That must really hurt!
    One more reason why ALL orders ought to be placed with a limit price.
    Absolutely ...

It seemed to hover there for a bit ... and I thought I was seeing things, by the time I logged in to Etrade ...

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 03:58 PM #102
    Stagnation\cynicsim update ...

Looks like mglg finaly came back down to earth with a splash or is that crash ...

Can't wait to get the dividend from EVFL for those shares of SWRS, it's truly a bear stock ... In hibernation since yesterday afternoon, but they got a new website!

Speaking of evfl excitement ... how long until they hit a trillion O\S - The latest PR did wonders for it, again ...

qasp ... ah ...

Update. mglg is back from the dead .... !

This is so useless, I don't even want to hit the submit button

The drudgery, the humanity, the tradgedy of it all ....

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-21-2009, 04:14 PM #103
    Well, this is a day to remember.

I was 100% red in my non penny stocks today.

But, the pennies were almost all green. That has never happened to me before!

What will tomorrow bring.....????

Guru
    10-21-2009, 10:24 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Not too worried about any class actions, if all is "real" as spng says then these will go away....

now...D&T leaving bothers me, except, they were supposed to take over once the 10k came out, and it didn't, and with all the hubbaloo i wouldn't expect them to stick around and wait....

if things turn out ok, they could always come back...
    Hey Romo, welcome back...we missed your presence. I didn't figure that there were any worthwhile class actions either.

Good to have you here.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-21-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 10:26 PM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Stagnation\cynicsim update ...

Looks like mglg finaly came back down to earth with a splash or is that crash ...

Can't wait to get the dividend from EVFL for those shares of SWRS, it's truly a bear stock ... In hibernation since yesterday afternoon, but they got a new website!

Speaking of evfl excitement ... how long until they hit a trillion O\S - The latest PR did wonders for it, again ...

qasp ... ah ...

Update. mglg is back from the dead .... !This is so useless, I don't even want to hit the submit button

The drudgery, the humanity, the tradgedy of it all ....
    It lives!...............

Guru
    10-21-2009, 10:27 PM #106
    Guess nobody got lucky on that take down to .02 on the sponge earlier ...

Boy, should have seen me scrambling to get an order in ... lol!

I think Bill was in @ .03 ... I don't know how they get around it, but something tells me they wen't right on by you there Bill ...
    It screamed by me so fast that I got friction burns.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:12 AM #107
    Morning all ...

Sure is quiet ...

Not finding much of anything in the travels, the only thing intriguing this morning is the sponges. Can't quite get the melon wrapped around how that PR came about yesterday in the midst of all this turmoil ... Certainly the Cav's are aware and the NBA for that matter, the latter being pretty protective of their image ... My assumption would be that they were reassured in some form or fashion.

Not to say that a follow up PR couldn't come about denouncing the whole thing from their standpoint ...

Hmmmm

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:20 AM #108
    Good Morning to Everyone,

I am reved up, I think we're going to have a really big day today! I feel like making some money!!!

I am looking for good moves today on SPNG, SIRI, and CHB. No particular reason, it's just that it's time for these to stay green and give us our rewards.

And for anybody who cares.....it's lovely, sunny and 70 on the east coast today.

Guru
    10-22-2009, 09:21 AM #109
    Morning all ...

Sure is quiet ...

Not finding much of anything in the travels, the only thing intriguing this morning is the sponges. Can't quite get the melon wrapped around how that PR came about yesterday in the midst of all this turmoil ... Certainly the Cav's are aware and the NBA for that matter, the latter being pretty protective of their image ... My assumption would be that they were reassured in some form or fashion.

Not to say that a follow up PR couldn't come about denouncing the whole thing from their standpoint ...

Hmmmm
    Good Morning -

Yes, the NBA would have to know about it. There isn't a hell of a lot going on. If anybody has any ideas, what-so-ever, please let us know. I may be looking at SPNG again this morn.

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 09:22 AM #110
    Morning all ...

Sure is quiet ...

Hmmmm
    I'm not sure that sports teams really care about much more than getting paid for the advertising. I mean during the economic downturn, they were still being sponsored by Bank of America, Chevrolet, and Sprint. You couldn't find many companies in worse shape than those.

And with that in mind. Run SPNG run!!!!!

Page 11 of 18 ... 910111213 ...