Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    10-20-2009, 12:59 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey All

Just checking in...been wrapped up with family obligations...niece got married to a fantastic guy...he built their house himself...from building concrete forms...to tiling(sorry Bill), to sheetrock...fantistic job! Great kid! We had the rehearsal dinner at our house! 62 guests...can you say nightmare!!!!!

Also, still dealing with daughter and her soap opera! Hopefully soon, it will all come to a head...and she can move on with her life. Driving to Houston on W/E's to be there for her!

Still losing my ass in the stock market game! Who would have thought...SiriusXM is my shining star at the moment! Go figure!

I will check in every so often!

Bill- how about them broncos! Kicking ass!
    Andy- baton down the hatches...winter is just around the corner!
    Chuck- no one is feeling sorry for your COLD day at the BEACH!
    Julie- Pretty sad when your WNBA team leaves for Tulsa!

have a great day tomorrow!

jeff
    Hey Jeff,

Apparently the Broncos have a football team. Josh McDaniels is a really good coach and the team is there to work for one another. I really thought that this year the Broncos would win maybe 3 games....well, I was wrong. They have some real talent. Considering they turned over 40 some people on the roster and are doing this just slays me. Goooo Broncos!

Thanks for the kind observation.

Guru
    10-20-2009, 01:00 AM #42

From HotOTC.com

AMNP is strong right now, will it go to $10 probably not anytime soon but as long as gold prices stay strong I believe AMNP could remain strong.

It is up quite a bit over the last few weeks, even a retracement might be an opportunity. Make your own judgment.

Take a look at Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE: GG) This company is trading over $40 a share right now. Imagine if you had a piece of this company at a dollar.

This is why AMNP is very attractive in my opinion.

AMNP has a project that is located a few mile north of the El Sauzal mine.

Goldcorp Inc. owns and operates the El Sauzal mine!

The mine is a conventional open pit, oxide milling operation which achieved commercial production in December 2004. To the end of 2008, the mine had produced over 1 million ounces of gold and Goldcorp has reported proven and probable reserves of 470,000 ounces left on the property, with an additional 220,000 ounces in the measured and indicated categories.

Gold production in the mine in 2008 alone reached 274,000 ounces and averaged a cash cost of $149/oz, making it a very profitable operation!

AMNP realizes that a lot of investors turn to gold for safety. I think every portfolio should have some gold. It's a safe haven when the economy tumbles.

Robert McEwen, CEO US Gold Corporation, is on record saying...

"Gold prices may reach $2,000 an ounce by 2010 on demand for an alternative to currencies. You have much more money than there is gold, and as people see their currencies falling relative to gold; they're going to be saying ‘Maybe I should have some of this.'"

With the combination of a desirable location and gold prices expected to increase, AMNP could have a very promising future.

AMNP CEO stated, "American Sierra Gold provides an incredible vehicle to explore and take advantage of the ever increasing reliance on gold as evidenced in its severe price appreciation. The world as a nation is demanding a true financial instrument and GOLD is it. In the months to come we will look to the world's best to try to assure immense success for our company. Join us in the early stage and reap the rewards of the future."

AMNP is an American gold company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties in North America.

Let me tell you more about the Urique Project:

The Urique Project consists of 11 concessions covering 28,880 hectares and is located in the prolific Sierra Madre gold belt of northern Mexico, which has a well known history of gold and silver discovery and production.

AMNP has optioned 90% interest in the Urique Project!

The Urique Project covers or surrounds ten mineralized areas with past mining activity. Each of these areas is related to large mineralized hydrothermal systems that have the potential to host bulk mineable resources.

Numerous +1million ounce gold deposits have been discovered in this 300 km long region of southwestern Chihuahua: including Mulatos, Dolores, Ocampo, as well as the El Sauzal mine.

AMNP announced earlier this month an initial field program at the Urique Gold-Silver Project.

The objective of the upcoming field program will be to prepare the El Rosario target for drilling. The work program will consist of the rehabilitation of the access to the underground workings, confirmatory and in-fill sampling, as well as compilation mapping.

The El Rosario target is one of ten known targets within the Urique Project and measures approximately 175 metres wide by 400 metres long. It is open both along strike and at depth. The zone is host to multiple historic mines and prospects that exploited a system of high grade veins.

AMNP CEO, Mr. Wayne Gruden commented on the commencement of the field program, "We are delighted to initiate the preparatory work for the drilling of El Rosario zone. Previous results from this area suggest it has the potential to host a bulk tonnage open pittable resource."

"American Sierra's team and partners will continue to work diligently towards trying to find the next large mine in this historically rich region," he further stated.

Next to the Urique Project, AMNP is also actively seeking to expand their project portfolio in other gold-rich areas of North America.

AMNP core management and technical team comprise proven industry professionals and entrepreneurs, with extensive experience in all aspects of exploration, operations, and venture capital markets.

Wayne Gruden, AMNP President, CEO and Director, came to American Sierra Gold from Syncrude Canada, where he expanded investment in property developments in North America and added large stakes in real estate holdings throughout North America. Mr. Gruden has more than 25 years experience managing strategic investments!

This year gold broke $1000 per ounce in the intraday market for the 6th time in history! I think the outlook for gold is favorable. Even Cramer predicted that gold could reach $1600/oz!

Make sure you read all of AMNP's news.

More information on AMNP is available at: http://www.americansierragold.com Do your own research consult with your own financial professional.

Guru
    10-20-2009, 01:04 AM #43

Amnp

Look at the chart! I am not saying this is good or bad, but.....

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...&freq=1&time=5

Guru
    10-20-2009, 01:05 AM #44

Undt

UNDT is supposed to be a "Playa" tomaho..but wohl see..when it all shakes...

Guru
    10-20-2009, 01:08 AM #45

Bdgr

Nice looking chart! The last news they had was in August....P&D, but is is so nice looking....I don't have a clue what they do.

Guru
    10-20-2009, 01:10 AM #46

Gold at 1050 Radio Interview

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-20-2009, 08:36 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Look at the chart! I am not saying this is good or bad, but.....

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...&freq=1&time=5
    This looks like a very good buy, if even just for swing trading.... But, it's another one of those no go stocks for Scottrade!

10-20-2009, 09:30 AM #48
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too ;-)

I wanted to mention that my sponges finally arrived yesterday! Albeit, the Sea Buddies are backordered...

I guess that I can confirm, for & to myself, that they're real ;-)

Otherwise, I'm a cranky SOB this morning -- I'll likely be staying away from the boards today, for that reason. Gonna check a few things and go for a walk...

A great day to all of you...

Rams

Guru
    10-20-2009, 09:37 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too ;-)

I wanted to mention that my sponges finally arrived yesterday! Albeit, the Sea Buddies are backordered...

I guess that I can confirm, for & to myself, that they're real ;-)

Otherwise, I'm a cranky SOB this morning -- I'll likely be staying away from the boards today, for that reason. Gonna check a few things and go for a walk...

A great day to all of you...

Rams
    Russ,

You are a good man

There isn't much happening yet, or if at all. OCNF is teetering. I hope it drops for my sake, but for Chuck's sake I won't say anything.

We will see what happens. Have a good walk and then if you get some persuasive urge, chime in.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-20-2009, 09:42 AM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Russ,

You are a good man

There isn't much happening yet, or if at all. OCNF is teetering. I hope it drops for my sake, but for Chuck's sake I won't say anything.

We will see what happens. Have a good walk and then if you get some persuasive urge, chime in.
    gurgle...gurgle...gurgle....I think my ship is sinking...LOL

But, my airline JBLU is doing just great!

Good Morning Bill, I'm looking forward to a very profitable day. As my sink ships I'm hoping to use yesterdays buys in the sponge business to keep my head above water.

Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...