Page 13 of 18 ... 31112131415 ...
    Guru
    10-22-2009, 01:24 PM #121

Get out your crystal radio sets...

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Oct 22, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Bio-Clean
    International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BCLE) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) officer and
    director, James E. Shipley, and Tammy Dunn, COO, will be guest speakers on the
    Bill Chippas show today, October 22, 2009 at 3:30 pm PST.

The Bill Chippas show is broadcast live in Florida on WPSL 1590AM. Those
    interested may also listen to the show via the Internet at the Bill Chippas
    website, www.billchippasshow.com, or at www.princetonresearch.com. Archives of
    the broadcast are available on both websites for a limited time period.

About Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. recognizes the problems facing our environment.
    Our exclusive, non-toxic, bio-remediation fluids provide an environmentally-safe
    solution. Our exclusive products and machines have been tested and shown to be
    in complete compliance with environment regulations, in other words,
    "Cleantech".

Our majority-owned subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc. (ABT), designs
    and manufactures customized parts and weapons washing/cleaning systems that are
    eco-friendly, using a water-based cleaning fluid integrated with a
    self-contained bio-remediation process. We also own a minority interest in
    American Bio-Clean Corporation (ABC) which markets and distributes our cleaning
    fluids and parts/weapons cleaning machines. ABC is a Service-Disabled
    Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) that is certified and meets the Federal-mandated
    3% minority spending requirements. Similar mandated spending requirements
    adopted by most states vary from 3% to 20%. Additionally, many private sector
    companies have targeted goals for suppliers.

We also maintain a minority interest in Veterans Training Corporation (VTC)
    which is also a SDVOB business based in Southern California and provides a wide
    range of training programs for a variety of clients including the U.S.
    Department of Defense. In addition, VTC provides training programs for the
    private sector such as its OSHA safety-training programs for the construction
    industry.

For more information about Bio-Clean International, Inc. please visit our
    website, http://www.biocleaninternational.com

SOURCE: Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    Tammy D. Dunn
    COO
    Tel: (714) 373-1990
    Fax: (714) 373-1991
    E-mail: ir@biocleaninternational.com

Copyright Business Wire 2009

-0-

KEYWORD: United States

North America

California

Florida

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Entertainment

TV and Radio

Manufacturing

Chemicals/Plastics

Natural Resources

Other Natural Resources

Environment

Defense

Contracts

Guru
    10-22-2009, 01:26 PM #122
    DALLAS, Oct 22, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink
    Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has executed a letter of
    intent to acquire two existing and operational fuel stations, one located in
    southern Alabama and the other in central Mississippi. The Company intends to
    brand the stations as "Evolution Fuels."

One of the stations is located in an affluent area of the town of Fairhope,
    Alabama, which is approximately eighteen miles southeast of Mobile, Alabama. The
    station currently offers E10 (10% ethanol/90% gasoline) and E85 (85% ethanol/15%
    gasoline) and B20 biodiesel. The second station is located in Newton,
    Mississippi and currently offers E10, E85, and B20 biodiesel.

Both stations feature fuel blending at the dispenser, which conforms to the
    Company's model of providing renewable fuels at the retail level. The Company
    plans to apply its "Evolution Fuels" branding to the stations and add sufficient
    equipment to provide an additional E20 product at the pumps.

The Company expects to sign the definitive purchase agreement pursuant to the
    letter of intent by November 30, 2009.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel
    stations that will provide blends of ethanol ranging from 10% to 85% (E10 to
    E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls
    for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas
    to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel
    stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the
    Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is
    www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning
    of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may
    address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and
    often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects,"
    "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These
    forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to
    different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions
    upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can
    provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In
    connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws,
    including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important
    factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and
    experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results,
    projections, or other expectations, are disclosed in the Company's filings with
    the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this
    press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and
    uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

By Staff

Media & Investor Relations

Randy Hepler

866-765-4940

investors@evolution-fuels.com

(C) Copyright 2009 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All rights reserved.

-0-

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Energy Industries

SUBJECT CODE: ENERGY

OIL

ACQUISITIONS

Mergers and Acquisitions

10-22-2009, 02:44 PM #123
    1st post in the market watch thread. I've noticed discussion this weel seems to be mostly centred around penny stocks/pink sheets. Do you guys trade other stocks?

Some of my recent trades/current positions:

LIWA in at $7.55
    NEP in at $4.65

Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

This is my first year of investing/trading. Have done pretty well on TCK, HIMX, SIRI, PWE, PGH, PVX and RY.

HTE Harvest Energy was bought out today@ $10, I had an avg. of $5.80 bought 6 months ago so pretty happy with that.

10-22-2009, 04:24 PM #124
    SPNG

Hey folks...skimming through the posts, I didn't notice the latest Spongetech sponsorship. Here's the link/verbiage.

short link: http://preview.tinyurl.com/yg8yq6u

http://www.nasdaq.com//aspxcontent/n...2009+10%3A00AM

SpongeTech(R) Delivery Systems, Inc. Partners with Chicago Blackhawks for the 2009 NHL Season

SpongeTech(R) continues to tap the National Hockey League and continues to grow its team sponsorship portfolio for 2009

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SpongeTech(R) Delivery Systems, Inc. ("SpongeTech") "The Smarter Sponge(TM)", (OTC: SPNG) is pleased to announce today that the Company has partnered with one of the NHL's Original Six teams, the Chicago Blackhawks. SpongeTech will have a rink-side permanent wall signage all season and SpongeTech's products will be sold and marketed within grocery chain, Dominick's, in conjunction with the Chicago partnership.

This deal continues to establish SpongeTech as a major player in the U.S. sports sponsorship landscape. "We look forward to a rewarding relationship with the Chicago Blackhawks," stated Steven Moskowitz, COO of SpongeTech. "This partnership will allow us to enter an additional distribution channel in the third largest city in the U.S., the Windy City, and we look forward to expanding our presence in Chicago with the help of the Blackhawks and Dominick's."

SpongeTech currently sponsors the New York Rangers and eight National Football League teams. The Company continues to grow its sports sponsorship portfolio, previously leveraging Major League Baseball teams, the World Football Challenge, the US Open and professional boxing.

About SpongeTech(R) Delivery Systems, Inc.

SpongeTech(R) Delivery Systems is a company which designs, produces, and markets unique lines of reusable cleaning products for Car Care, Child Care, Home Care and Pet Care usages. These sponge-like products utilize SpongeTech's proprietary, patent (and patent-pending) technologies and other technologies involving hydrophilic (liquid absorbing) foam, polyurethane matrices or other ingredients. The Company's sponge-like products are pre-loaded with specially formulated ingredients such as soap, conditioner and/or wax that are released when the sponge is soaked and applied to a surface with minimal pressure. SpongeTech is currently exploring additional applications for its technology in the health, beauty, and medical markets. SpongeTech(R) Delivery Systems, Inc. intends to globally brand its products as The Smarter Sponge(TM) .
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-22-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: edited to include "shorter link"

Guru
    10-22-2009, 06:11 PM #125
    new spng filings someone please read and figure it out!

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...4225-index.htm

10-22-2009, 08:13 PM #126
    need to get dinner going...but will dig deeper later tonight...

check this out -- poking around *on* Metter

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/own-disp?...CIK=0001308662

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    new spng filings someone please read and figure it out!

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...4225-index.htm

Mentor
    10-22-2009, 10:28 PM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by willb2064 View Post
    1st post in the market watch thread. I've noticed discussion this weel seems to be mostly centred around penny stocks/pink sheets. Do you guys trade other stocks?

Some of my recent trades/current positions:

LIWA in at $7.55
    NEP in at $4.65

Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

This is my first year of investing/trading. Have done pretty well on TCK, HIMX, SIRI, PWE, PGH, PVX and RY.

HTE Harvest Energy was bought out today@ $10, I had an avg. of $5.80 bought 6 months ago so pretty happy with that.
    Hi -

A few of us trade listed stocks. I have GSS, NXG (gold stocks), and PACR (freight).

I looked at some of your tickers... I'm not to good with energy stocks. I actually tend to do best with tech stocks, so looking at my signature, I think it's time I get back to those, lol. I was selling some of my penny stocks today, as it appears some shipping stocks are looking to break out.

Anyway, welcome and your insights are encouraged.

D

Guru
    10-22-2009, 10:45 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    need to get dinner going...but will dig deeper later tonight...

check this out -- poking around *on* Metter

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/own-disp?...CIK=0001308662
    spng...

thats all the DD i can do tonight...

looks to me like metter received 4MM shares of class B stock in July 2008 for his employment, the Form 3 shows he has 9MM shares of class B, which he must have gotten for years earlier than 2008. This is a good thing, he's holding.

RME has 66MM shares according to form 3. This is less than what I can calculate should be around 133 MM shares, so that to me means they came thorugh on retiring more of RME's shares, namely 66MM because form 3 shows they have 66MM

form 3 link

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...v163363_ex.xml

conclusion: good to very good news. IMO based on some quick DD and some old DD. not 100% thorough however.

10-22-2009, 11:01 PM #129
    I'm not reading this as a bad thing, either.

Also, KMart is sold out of spongebob

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/ProductDi...atalogId=10104

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    spng...

thats all the DD i can do tonight...

looks to me like metter received 4MM shares of class B stock in July 2008 for his employment, the Form 3 shows he has 9MM shares of class B, which he must have gotten for years earlier than 2008. This is a good thing, he's holding.

RME has 66MM shares according to form 3. This is less than what I can calculate should be around 133 MM shares, so that to me means they came thorugh on retiring more of RME's shares, namely 66MM because form 3 shows they have 66MM

form 3 link

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...v163363_ex.xml

conclusion: good to very good news. IMO based on some quick DD and some old DD. not 100% thorough however.

10-22-2009, 11:07 PM #130
    You know, I'm also going to go ahead and say it...

After all the friggin' advertising that Spongetech has done...AND the fact that they have a real product, that I have bought and used...

hmmm...if it were to become known that the investors were scammed...

I'd almost be okay with it -- I'd be phenomenally pissed...but man, oh man, what a long route to make money on a scam...to do all that!

And to actually file a lawsuit against another company for trademark infringement...that'd take serious balls, if the sponge was the scam.

Anyway...I'm not buying the slams that it's a scam company. I just can't see it...

DISCLAIMERS: 1. I'm a hillbilly 2. I'm usually wrong before I'm right.

okey dokey...shutting *this* thing down for the night...

sleep & be well folks...and Julie, Too

Page 13 of 18 ... 31112131415 ...