Page 1 of 18 12311 ...
    Guru
    10-19-2009, 12:25 AM #1

Market Watch Week of 10/19/2009

Market Watch for the week 10/12/2009
    Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a much bigger week and a lot of fun and frustration...not to mention drama. Actually, there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.

Guru
    10-19-2009, 12:30 AM #2
    He he ha ha ho ho.....New week guys! Keep the chin up and the smile on!

Mentor
    10-19-2009, 08:18 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    He he ha ha ho ho.....New week guys! Keep the chin up and the smile on!
    You bet Bill,

Did someone sprinkle pixie dust in my coffee this morning? ...

Very strange, I woke up early .. tried to get back to sleep ... just a strange carry over from yesterday, some latent optimism ... maybe I sprung a serotonin leak in the cranium ...

Coming off the heels of yesterdays foray's into the world of "Q" and what Mr. Dean Bradley might be up to, ventured over to the shrub and see we have been infiltrated apparently, otherwise it is highly ironic to see all the links put up here yesterday listed over there ... Good morning Triforce if you are watching (And don't be shy ...)

Checked in on the sponge brigade just as well, rampant speculation ... only the clock knows ...

Out checking the usual haunts and whatever else might be available. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-19-2009, 09:07 AM #4
    Good Morning Everyone,

It's gosh darn cold here at the beach! So....that makes it a great day to stay inside and make some money!

Good luck,
    Chuck

Mentor
    10-19-2009, 09:39 AM #5
    I see the Sponge has opened at 2 cents, it's already up to 3 cents. Did anyone have the nuts to buy in this morning? I'm doing that right now!

10-19-2009, 09:40 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

It's gosh darn cold here at the beach! So....that makes it a great day to stay inside and make some money!

Good luck,
    Chuck

Good morning Market Watch Boys,

Chuck, get your now recovered butt over to the Sirius Thread
    and say hi. We can use some support over there guys.
    Afterall, this isn't a one way street, ya know!

Come on over, we don't bite. Just little nibbles.

Have a great day,

Julie

P.S. And Chuck I'm feeling quite bad for you right now, it being so gosh darn cold and all. You can always come to Michigan. It puts gosh darn cold in a whole new perspective.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 10-19-2009 at 09:44 AM.

Guru
    10-19-2009, 10:08 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    You bet Bill,

Did someone sprinkle pixie dust in my coffee this morning? ...

Very strange, I woke up early .. tried to get back to sleep ... just a strange carry over from yesterday, some latent optimism ... maybe I sprung a serotonin leak in the cranium ...

Coming off the heels of yesterdays foray's into the world of "Q" and what Mr. Dean Bradley might be up to, ventured over to the shrub and see we have been infiltrated apparently, otherwise it is highly ironic to see all the links put up here yesterday listed over there ... Good morning Triforce if you are watching (And don't be shy ...)

Checked in on the sponge brigade just as well, rampant speculation ... only the clock knows ...

Out checking the usual haunts and whatever else might be available. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    Infiltration - "The highest form of flattery".

I haven't checked the "Cellulose Goddess" yet this morning.

In fact, I have to turn level II on. You never know when something could happen.

Mentor
    10-19-2009, 10:18 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I see the Sponge has opened at 2 cents, it's already up to 3 cents. Did anyone have the nuts to buy in this morning? I'm doing that right now!
    That's crazy talk man ...

While I sit here contemplating it all ... I swear Google is playing with my melon ... watched it hit 0.30 not 0.03 for a couple of seconds, didn't show up on the chart ...

Playing a flip on the volatility ... hmmm

Guru
    10-19-2009, 10:24 AM #9

While I sit here contemplating it all ... I swear Google is playing with my melon ... watched it hit 0.30 not 0.03 for a couple of seconds, didn't show up on the chart ...

It did hit a couple of times on .2 and once on .3, then down to .03. Your eyes are not fooling you.

Mentor
    10-19-2009, 10:26 AM #10

Flipping might be worth a try. My buy order hasn't executed yet. At least Scottrade allowed me to place it.

My average on SPNG is about 12 cents. If I can flip several times in the 2 to 3 cent range, I hope I can lower that average.

This all sounds strangely familiar to SIRI.....

Page 1 of 18 12311 ...