Guru
    10-21-2009, 04:15 PM #1
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8299079.stm

What have I been telling you about man made global warming being ridiculous. I am kind of disappointed because now everyone will know I am just well informed and not a psychic. I kind of liked lloyd thinking I could tell the future. When I told him 6 MONTHS AGO (and 6 months before his UN scientist said so himself) that the earth was heading for a cooling trend in the next 10 to 20 years.

So lloyd am I more informed then all your global warming scientist. I was able to call the cooling tend a full 6 MONTHS before they did. You said I was crazy for saying that back then, if so then I guess your global warming scientest are also crazy for saying it now, right.

lloyd you remember this right I'll just let what the BBC say on this speak for itself.
    Last edited by SiriusBuzz; 10-21-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: please use the edit button rather then posting 3 times in a row

Guru
    10-21-2009, 08:37 PM #2
    What, Gordon Brown doesn't watch the news his own country puts out.

Guru
    10-27-2009, 02:27 PM #3
    The past tempitures have been recorded and they show that the earth is cooling. On top of that now we have the "man made global warming" crowd eating their own. Hey wasn't it their own UN main global warming scientist that just confirmed what I had said about tempitures going down in the next 10 to 20 years. I guess that is what happens to people that switch their minds on this issue (If they no longer can support the cause then toss them under the bus and redirect to anyone else that supports our cause.)

Legend
    10-27-2009, 03:21 PM #4
    Here is the AP study just conducted which was a blind study and completely independent which proves that the global cooling claims are false.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...ct-174088.html

Guru
    10-28-2009, 03:38 PM #5
    I have already showed that the AP is the last person I would go to for unbias results. Fact when a news organization reports on something that go totally against their bias then chances are they are reporting the truth because it is not something they would like out. The fact is the BBC has a really liberial bias they are like the PBS (also liberial) of england (government funded). That is why I would question what I hear on Hannity and Glen Beck more on things I agree with them on then things I dont. The fact is Beck has the videos, no better evidence then Obama saying exactly what Beck says he said.