Page 9 of 39 ... 789101119 ...
    Addict
    10-13-2009, 10:43 AM #81
    My favorite part...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Oct 13, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE) ( www.biocleaninternational.com ) announced that Bio-Clean International's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation, has been awarded another new contract with NAVAIR. The Company has previously won contracts with Defense Logistics, the Department of the Navy, the US Army and the US Coast Guard, among other agencies of the US Department of Defense. John P. Finn, President of American Bio-Clean Corporation, said, "Bio-Clean International and its affiliated entities continue to win new work from one of the most demanding agencies in the world, the US Department of Defense. The issuance of new follow-on contracts to the Company clearly indicates that Bio-Clean International performs at the level demanded by our military and other defense-related agencies. We are very proud of our record of repeat business and repeat contracts with US military and law enforcement agencies."
    Ever heard the term "good enough for government work"?

Speaks so highly of BCLE.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 10-13-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Guru
    10-13-2009, 10:46 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    No doubt, Bill...

Since viewing their demo video, I've been curious about just how much these units cost. After sifting through various PRs, I've come to figure that they are billing just over $14k per unit.

The below listed linked article (May 2008) has a couple of juicy details that lends credibility to the company.

http://www.pr-inside.com/bio-clean-i...es-r587253.htm

* they *were* bidding on providing 51 units to NAVAIR.
    estimated value @ $750,000

* they returned to complete an audit on their systems and revised their maintenance program.

My thinking is twofold.

1. I'm curious if *this* is the bid that was accepted by NAVAIR - if so, was the PO for all 51 - more or less?

2. I'm pleased to see that they're interested in and performing client servicing. It's been my experience that after-the-sale contact goes a long way in securing future business.
    I just sent an email to BCLE:

Dear Tammy -

What a worthless PR this morning. People here are just shaking their heads. Have you ever heard of "Who What Where When and Why?"

You failed to answer two of my emails recently, so consequently we are sending live bodies to your business site to get our questions answered about our investments in your company.

To validate what I am saying, I am sure that you have received an email or two on visiting protocol to your company.

Regards,

Bill Hartski

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-13-2009, 10:58 AM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I just sent an email to BCLE:

Dear Tammy -

What a worthless PR this morning. People here are just shaking their heads. Have you ever heard of "Who What Where When and Why?"

You failed to answer two of my emails recently, so consequently we are sending live bodies to your business site to get our questions answered about our investments in your company.

To validate what I am saying, I am sure that you have received an email or two on visiting protocol to your company.

Regards,

Bill Hartski

Bill,
    You're polish? That explains the excellent baking and cooking skills. You ever make homemade perogi?

And on a more relavent note....ONCF, Ocean Frieght Inc.....Doc posted a chart on this. It actually looks like it may be a very nice long term buy. It's cheap 1.25, has a history of being 10 times that or more, and as the world economy returns to normal, shipping companies, truckers, and railroads may have some very nice returns. And at a buck and a quarter, this one is very affordable right now. The chart shows what could be a nice cup forming.

Guru
    10-13-2009, 10:58 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    My favorite part...

Ever heard the term "good enough for government work"?

Speaks so highly of BCLE.
    No shit! I think they walk around the company property all day with a coffee cup in hand and wearing old jungle utilities. They don't do anything, but they have somewhere to go everyday.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 10:58 AM #85

Evfl

DALLAS, Oct. 13, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink
    Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has executed a letter of
    intent to enter into a lease agreement for the Company's first fuel station
    under the brand, "Evolution Fuels". The station will be located in the heart of
    the Dallas metropolis, near the upscale Park Cities neighborhood, the "Uptown"
    area, and the Turtle Creek neighborhood. It will serve as the first "marquee"
    location for the Company's planned rollout of its branded stations.

Per the Company's business plan, the station will offer renewable fuel blends at
    the pump. The fuel dispensers, to be provided by Dresser Wayne, are uniquely
    designed to blend petroleum fuels with renewable fuels from the underground
    storage tanks within the dispenser as the fuel is delivered into the vehicle.
    The planned product offering includes E10 (10% ethanol blended with 90%
    petroleum gasoline), E20, E30, and E85, as well as B20 (20% biodiesel blended
    with 80% petroleum diesel). Although the octane content actually increases going
    from E10 to E30, the Company foresees the pricing to be $0.05 to $0.10 per
    gallon lower for the E20 product compared to E10, and likewise the same discount
    for the E30 product compared to E20.

The Company plans to uniquely image the station and offer specialty foods,
    beverages, and other products in order to help create a recognizable brand as it
    rolls out more stations according to its business plan.

The E20 to E85 ethanol blends are intended for use in flex-fuel vehicles,
    although recent studies have shown that many legacy vehicles on the road today
    may use E20 blends without incurring damage to the engines or fuel systems.
    Research and testing has been conducted by groups in collaboration with the U.S.
    Department of Energy (DOE) that show blends of up to 20% ethanol can be used in
    most legacy automobiles. Specifically, in the summer of 2007 the DOE initiated a
    test program to evaluate the potential impacts of intermediate ethanol blends on
    legacy vehicles and other engines. Results of those tests can be found in the
    National Renewable Energy Laboratory's report (Effects of Intermediate Ethanol
    Blends on Legacy Vehicles and Small Non-Road Engines) published in February
    2009: http://feerc.ornl.gov/pdfs/pub_int_b...t1_updated.pdf

In December 2007 the American Coalition for Ethanol reported that research
    findings "show that mid-range ethanol blends -- fuel mixtures with more ethanol
    than E10 but less than E85 -- can in some cases provide better fuel economy than
    regular unleaded gasoline, even in standard, non-flex-fuel vehicles." The report
    may be found here:
    http://www.ethanol.org/pdf/contentmg...evel_Study_fin
    l_12507.pdf

The Company expects to sign the definitive lease agreement pursuant to the
    non-binding letter of intent within the next 30 to 60 days.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel
    stations that will provide blends of ethanol ranging from 10% to 85% (E10 to
    E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls
    for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas
    to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel
    stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the
    Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is
    www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning
    of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may
    address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and
    often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects,"
    "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These
    forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to
    different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions
    upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can
    provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In
    connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws,
    including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important
    factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and
    experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results,
    projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with
    the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this
    press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and
    uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

-0-
    Media & Investor Relations
    Randy Hepler
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+GNW20091013

Guru
    10-13-2009, 11:04 AM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bill,
    You're polish? That explains the excellent baking and cooking skills. You ever make homemade perogi?

And on a more relavent note....ONCF, Ocean Frieght Inc.....Doc posted a chart on this. It actually looks like it may be a very nice long term buy. It's cheap 1.25, has a history of being 10 times that or more, and as the world economy returns to normal, shipping companies, truckers, and railroads may have some very nice returns. And at a buck and a quarter, this one is very affordable right now. The chart shows what could be a nice cup forming.
    I actually just threw the "ski" on there. I am not Polish. I don't even know what perogi is, lol. I am going to take a look at ocnf this morning. I have had my eyes on it for a while..

Addict
    10-13-2009, 11:07 AM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I actually just threw the "ski" on there. I am not Polish. I don't even know what perogi is, lol. I am going to take a look at ocnf this morning. I have had my eyes on it for a while..
    Mmmm, perogis. Bill, next time you're in the supermarket go to the freezer section and grab yourself a package. They're awesome.
    And dont worry, most of them have no meat in them.

OCNF, made a little bit of change off of this one earlier this year when it went from 1.20 to almost 2.00 in like one day. It's back down to 1.20? I might want to grab a small chunk too!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 10-13-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 11:10 AM #88
    Mmmm, perogis. Bill, next time you're in the supermarket go to the freezer section and grab yourself a package. They're awesome.
    And dont worry, they have non-meat perogis too.

OCNF, made a little bit of change off of this one earlier this year when it went from 1.20 to almost 2.00 in like one day. It's back down to 1.20? I might want to grab a small chunk too!
    Ah yes, Perogi's and Ocean Frieght.....a great combination!

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 11:22 AM #89
    I took the plunge into the ocean....OCNF at 1.25

They have negative earnings at the moment. But, other larger carriers are starting to report positive earnings. I think I'll just sit on this one for awhile.

Thanks Doc, for the heads up!

Guru
    10-13-2009, 11:31 AM #90
    And dont worry, most of them have no meat in them.

I think I will throw in a small order for 1.20. If I get it then fine...if not..oh well, but I don't want to go over 1.20. I have owned this stock too many times and 1.20 is really a top limit for me to buy it.

Page 9 of 39 ... 789101119 ...