Page 7 of 39 ... 5678917 ...
    Mentor
    10-13-2009, 03:56 AM #61

Wink

Here's another I'm worried about...

You see how the price is well under the 50 day sma right now? I don't like it... previously, I said 3 days below were bad, and it then dropped... not only dropped, but dropped below that double support and resistance line. I really don't like that. For 4 days now, the price has opened and closed between that double support and resistance line, and the 50% recent fibonacci support line. We usually don't see such tight action. If you are considering buying more, I'd be prudent and either buy a little, or buy more after your sure it closes above that double support and resistance line. In fact... I see yet another trendline... I'll draw it in in dashed green. I want to see it break that tomorrow. I think after 4 days between those lines, it's got to cut one way or the other, let's hope it's not below that 0.54 50% Fib line... of course, again, this is my TA perspective.. if you are a speculator, just ignore me.

Crap... ran out of java power, stockcharts sucks up a lot, so won't draw the dashed green line... too much stuff going on... but, my take is that tomorrow better be the day, lol.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 10-13-2009 at 04:40 AM.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 04:08 AM #62
    We were talking about non-penny stocks... indicators and kind of breakout from an ascending triangle is here for PACR. Typically, you'd rather see a breakout about 2/3 of the way into the triangle timewise, so this isn't the greatest of scenarios... but also the recent prices correspond to a cup and handle (we'll a long handle). So if it's real, I'd give it a $5.25 price target.

Need to check on earnings date, etc. The Dow transports, BDI and SHX are doing what they should to keep this up, though the ships are mixed.. see if it holds up, and think about it, but also, a move from $4 to $5, isn't a reward like the pennies can have.

Ah, I think my machine is getting backed up... that could be why my ram is sucked up.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 04:24 AM #63
    Wanna make some big money... Corn futures baby... bet they close the gap, hit $4. Jimmy cracked corn, yeah baby!!!!

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 04:37 AM #64
    Oh, and something non-stock related for Julie too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

Truth be known though, I got it from the wheel.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 06:11 AM #65
    I'm dying... its 3 am, and im runnin' on 5 hours sleep, so heading home, hopefully will get somre rest , get up before the close. good luck to all of y'all, manana.

buy some siri, get it above that damn line.

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 06:22 AM #66

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 06:24 AM #67

Still riding the $1.25 line... I think that's the line... see it spring up, could be a good time, most of these ships report late don't they? Anyway, posted those others for PACR also - I'd use the same line for now I'm using on PACR for a stop, see if it moves up a little, then readjust (that's for you non-average downers).

ok, now I'm out of here.

10-13-2009, 06:33 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Oh, and something non-stock related for Julie too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

Truth be known though, I got it from the wheel.

Good Morning Dave and all

Thank you for the you tube video Dave. What an
    awesome story! Such a cute pair. I guess there
    still is hope for Market Watch gang and the
    Sirius Mob.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Julie

Addict
    10-13-2009, 06:37 AM #69
    The Governator and the Disintegrator: A Sharp Match 'Holding Pharmaceutical Companies Accountable'
    ASFX06:00 EDTPR Newswire
    WESTON, Fla., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- It is illegal in the state of California to unsafely dispose of "sharps" (medical waste such as needles and syringes) in the home, and thanks to California State Senator Joe Simitian's Senate Bill 486, and contributors from his annual "There Oughta Be A Law" contest, 1 million Californians will not be breaking the law anymore (see http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/hhw/sharps/).

American Scientific Resources, Inc. (Pink Sheets: ASFX) (the Company), is pleased to note that the SB 486 has been approved by Governor Schwarzenegger, providing Californians with a safe way to dispose of their sharps at home. Approximately 386-million sharps are generated each year in California that need to be disposed of (source).

This new law will require pharmaceutical companies to submit plans to the California Integrated Waste Management Board on how they propose to support the patients who use their drugs by providing safe needle collection and disposal programs. Additionally, they will be required to provide the specialty medication users (such as those with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis and HIV) with information on their websites on the various product options available to safely and easily manage their sharps.

Jason Roth, ASR's Senior Vice President comments, "Not only is this a triumph for numerous Californians, but it is also creating corporate responsibility in the green movement and holding pharmaceutical companies accountable for the proper disposal of their patients safe needle disposal. ASR is very much looking forward to continuing discussions with the pharmaceutical manufacturers about how we can meet their needs in the US and the rest of the globe."

ASR manufacturers the world's only FDA approved home needle destruction device (NDD), the Disintegrator(TM) and Disintegrator Plus(TM). The Disintegrator enables patients who give themselves injections to properly and safely dispose of needles at home.

About American Scientific Resources, Inc.

American Scientific Resources, Inc. is the parent company for wholly-owned subsidiaries, Kidz-Med, Inc. and Heart Smart System. The Company's objective is to locate and acquire innovative health and safety products that are successfully sold abroad, and to introduce and promote them to the North American market.

More information about the Company, including financial information, can be found on the ASFX web site at www.americansci.com. For product information, visit the Company's subsidiary, Kidz-Med, Inc. at www.kidzmed.com.

Safe Harbor

This release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. Actual performance and results may differ materially from that projected or suggested herein due to certain risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, ability to obtain financing and regulatory and shareholder approvals for anticipated actions.

Contact

Investor Relations
    Ronald Garner
    Investor Hotline:
    ron@audiostocks.com
    619-293-0621
    SOURCE American Scientific Resources, Inc.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-13-2009, 08:20 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Chuck et al;

As requested:
    This is how I make them. I take my bread maker to mix this all up. I don't go step by step, because it is not necessary. You can use a heavy duty mixer with a bread hook also. I bake them in the oven.

I just toss all of the ingredients in and let it rip.

1 package yeast
    2 1/2 cups lukewarm water
    1/2 cup shortening (I use non-hydrogenated palm oil shortening from health foods store, but you can use butter or whatever)
    1/2 cup organic sugar
    3 cups organic whole wheat flour
    3 cups organic unbleached white flour
    2 eggs
    1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt

Throw all of the above into a bread machine or mixer and let it beat for at least 15 minutes, until it is a smooth and consistent ball. If you use a bread machine, then let it go through the whole dough cycle. It sure can't hurt. If you do it by hand....good luck! I have never tried it..(Hint: you can mix raisins in with the dough if you want)

Then I take a large glass/ceramic bowl and spray it with Pam, toss in the ball into the bowl. I then take some Pam and spray some clear wrap and put that over the the opening on the bowl, so everything is lubricated.

Turn the bowl upside down so the plastic is now on the counter. In about an hour or an hour and 1/2 the bowl will be lifted off of the counter, because this dough really expands.

I just take it out of the bowl, without kneading it and then roll it out with a roller. I roll it out about 2 1/2 feet long and probably a foot and a half wide. So the dough is probably 1/4 inch to a half inch thick...somewhere in there.

Then I take a quarter cup of melted butter and pour it on top of the dough and brush it all over. Then I take 1/4 cup of organic white sugar and spread it around and then 1/4 cup of organic brown sugar and spread it around (I actually use more than that). Load the cinnamon on. After that I take a bunch of raisins and spread them all around.

Then I roll up the dough. It gets fatter in the middle, but it is easy to stretch it out for consistent size. I then mark the middle with a knife and then mark six rolls on each side and then cut them one by one and put them on a greased (Pam) baking sheet. The oven is preheated to 375. I let the rolls double in size and then bake them for 30 minutes exactly (my timing) and then take them out.

Enjoy!
    Good Morning Bill,

Thank you for the recipe. I mixed it by hand (no bread machine) and it's rising right now. Hopefully I'll have fresh hot rolls for lunch! mmmmm

Page 7 of 39 ... 5678917 ...