Page 5 of 39 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    10-12-2009, 12:57 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Right now....spoke talk is the bill was passed in Cali and not vetoed....lets see if the stock holds.....

Update: now up 28%....climbing quick!
    It's doing really well, but Scotty still won't let me buy any. I hope it just keeps on climbing!

10-12-2009, 01:22 PM #42
    I bought some more QASP this morning at $.0195. I'll take it.

Still pondering selling BCLE at a loss and putting that money to better use (like more BEHL and QASP). Then, just sitting and waiting for something to bite.

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 03:24 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Ahhh! So, we *could* meet halfway in Dana Point, then ;-)

I gotta say, folks, I can hardly contain myself today...I knew I should've started out with my daily confession ;-)

So, here it goes...

Morning confession:

One of my hobbies is to get a stir from my wife.

It was some months back that I began planting hippy seeds with comments about how great I think that dreadlocks are...cool and beautiful, I said....or words to that effect.

Every couple of weeks, I'd make a note of a celebrity or friend that has dreads - mentioning only the amazing parts of the person, of course, and adding about how evolved our society has become.

Taking it a step further...

I began my "research" last night.

Bringing my laptop to the livingroom, I made sure to have the below website up and playing the howto video on how to make dreds.

The look on her face and the words that followed were classic! I'm still not certain how I kept a straight face...

She went to bed talking about it. And, she woke up talking about it -- just left the house and still talking about it...

Comments like "do you *really* think people are going to hire you with dreadlocks!?!

My favorite line is probably when she's like "You don't smoke pot! You bathe! You have a son to think about...I'm not going to be happy if he gets teased because you're having a mid-life crisis!"

OH yeah, the site: http://www.dreadheadhq.com/

anyway...

PS : last year, I did a similar tactic with my hair. Only, I went on for months about how much I had always wanted to have blue hair. I waited for the time that we had a fancy dinner scheduled. Told her that I was taking the day off to get my hair done (rather than saying I'm getting a hair cut). She was suspicious but didn't say anything.

Ignoring her calls for half the day wasn't easy.

Finally, after about four hours, I answered the call - she's like "I've been trying you all day! What are you doing!"

Me: Oh, I was at Steve's getting my hair done. I *finally* took the plunge. It was a pain, because he had to bleach the color out, but I now have the blue that I always wanted - It's PERFECT honey! I love it!

Silence.

MORE SILENCE.

"well, I'm glad you're happy - I gotta go, someone's beeping in"

an hour later, I get a text that read "I think we should postpone dinner - I don't feel well"

She couldn't even look at me -- I had bought a can of that temporary blue spray and colored it on my way home ;-)

classic.

**I washed it out. Funny how she felt good enough to go to dinner, after all.
    Rams ... you are cracking me up today!

But I got to tell ya, I worry about you .... you know what they say about pay back

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 03:27 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Rams, good for you and us. I am with you on the nothing, nada and zip. I have a lot of money in that company. I am not pleased.

El Toro....I used to live in El Toro when I was a kid and that is where I got out of the Marine Corps when I came back from Nam. I guess it isn't there anymore...am I correct?
    Did someone say NADA?

My favorite stock to watch ... ah, still living up to it's name ...

0.0001 0.0000 (0.00%)
    Delayed: 12:16PM EDT
    PINK data delayed by 15 mins - Disclaimer Range 0.00 - 0.00 52 week 0.00 - 0.00 Open 0.00 Vol / Avg. 0.00/5,000.00 Mkt cap 0.00 P/E - Div/yield

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 03:37 PM #45

Behl

EmergingGreenCompanies.com Announces Its Airing of an Interview WithMr. Dennis Fisher

Oct 12, 2009 10:59:24 (ET)

LAS VEGAS, NV, Oct 12, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- EmergingGreenCompanies.com today announced its airing of an interview done with Mr. Dennis Fisher of Biocentric Energy Holdings Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) from the Algal Biomass Summit in San Diego, California.

During the interview Mr. Fisher discusses key items related to the summit, and explains how the merger will take place for his company.

More videos will be released most likely today showcasing our coverage.

The Summit itself was a three-day event exploring the development of algae-based solutions to global energy, environmental, and economic issues.

The Algal Biomass Summit coverage will be able to be viewed by clicking on the following link to the Emerging Green Companies Media page.

http://emerginggreencompanies.com/home/?page_id=124

About BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy and alternative fuel solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green fuel and nutritional alternatives to the marketplace. www.biocentricenergy.com & www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

About EmergingGreenCompanies.com ( www.emerginggreencompanies.com )

EmergingGreenCompanies.com is a website that puts its main focus on showcasing companies that are "Going Green," and that are future leaders in the "Green Movement." Please see the website for additional information and full disclaimer. www.emerginggreencompanies.com/disclaimer.html

See the video of this release: http://www.vodnewswire.com/vodnewswi...reen-20091012/

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Information at:
    EmergingGreenCompanies.com
    E-mail: Questions@EmergingGreenCompanies.com

SOURCE: EmergingGreenCompanies.com

mailto:Questions@EmergingGreenCompanies.com

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 03:38 PM #46

More BEHL

Related Quotes
    Sym. Price Chg.
    BEHL Trade
    News 0.032 -0.005
    Danielle Ford of Emerging Green Companies Tours the 2009 AlgalBiomass Summit

Oct 12, 2009 14:54:54 (ET)

LAS VEGAS, NV, Oct 12, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- EmergingGreenCompanies.com today announced its airing of its correspondent Danielle Ford touring the Algal Biomass Summit in San Diego, California and asking questions.

During this tour you can see interviews with companies such as Airbus, Renewed World Energies, and Biocentric Energy Holdings Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL)

Several key topics were discussed by Danielle including the uses of Algae for skin care. Dennis Fisher of Biocentric Energy indicated his intent to become involved with strains of algae used for skin care.

Other topics included Renewed World Energies expressing an interest to work with the group at Biocentric Energy.

The Summit itself is a three-day event exploring the development of algae-based solutions to global energy, environmental, and economic issues. We hope that some of the large companies attending such as Boeing, Exxon, and Raytheon pay attention to companies such as Biocentric Energy. Seeing how according to Biocentric Energy, they posses technology and strains of algae that are far ahead of their competition.

Danielle Fords tour can be seen on the Emerging Green Companies Media page.

http://emerginggreencompanies.com/home/?page_id=124

See the video of this release: http://www.vodnewswire.com/vodnewswi...een-20091012B/

About BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy and alternative fuel solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green fuel and nutritional alternatives to the marketplace. www.biocentricenergy.com & www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

About EmergingGreenCompanies.com ( www.emerginggreencompanies.com )

EmergingGreenCompanies.com is a website that puts its main focus on showcasing companies that are "Going Green," and that are future leaders in the "Green Movement." Please see the website for additional information and full disclaimer. www.emerginggreencompanies.com/disclaimer.html

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Information at:
    www.EmergingGreenCompanies.com

E-mail: Questions@EmergingGreenCompanies.com

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 03:49 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    I bought some more QASP this morning at $.0195. I'll take it.

Still pondering selling BCLE at a loss and putting that money to better use (like more BEHL and QASP). Then, just sitting and waiting for something to bite.
    Thanks Greg!

Just picked up more @ .0185 ... Getting my avg. down - Curenntly @ .0281

10-12-2009, 04:31 PM #48
    Hey folks - and Julie, Too

I just wanted to check in with you all.

After today's excitement, I thought I'd mention that one of the things I do...after a particularly exciting trading day...is to take a nice walk.

This helps to put things in perspective, you know. By focusing on the greater good, I'm usually able to remain calm and keep my ego in check.

After all, it's not easy for folks to be around me when my net worth soars to within several thousand dollars of break even

If this doesn't work...try pharmaceuticals. Though, I should mention that *this* may cause a guy to want to buy stock in *that* company, too.

YMMV

Other than that...all that I can say is "sheesh"

Tib -- thanks for the word of caution -- you make an extremely valid point. The saving grace is that my wife was well aware of the fact that I'm not exactly a sane person -- ironically, I've come to realize - over the past few years - why married guys have lower insurance premiums ;-)

Rams

Oh, the other (ha!) bright side of today's *action* is that I was able to take the time to make myself lunch, today.

6 oz of fresh salmon, 1/4 slice of ripe heirloom tomato, dijon mustard, and freshly ground black pepper (love black pepper!) --- all on toasted honey wheat bread. beverage: ice tea

Tip: rather than put black pepper directly on french fries (we like sweet potato fries) - pour it on your preferred condiment (I like catsup). It'll stick to the sauce - hence, also sticking to your fries ;-)

10-12-2009, 05:34 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey folks - and Julie, Too

I just wanted to check in with you all.

Tib -- thanks for the word of caution -- you make an extremely valid point. The saving grace is that my wife was well aware of the fact that I'm not exactly a sane person -- ironically, I've come to realize - over the past few years - why married guys have lower insurance premiums ;-)

Rams

Oh, the other (ha!) bright side of today's *action* is that I was able to take the time to make myself lunch, today.

6 oz of fresh salmon, 1/4 slice of ripe heirloom tomato, dijon mustard, and freshly ground black pepper (love black pepper!) --- all on toasted honey wheat bread. beverage: ice tea

Tip: rather than put black pepper directly on french fries (we like sweet potato fries) - pour it on your preferred condiment (I like catsup). It'll stick to the sauce - hence, also sticking to your fries ;-)
    Hi Rams,

Great Blue Hair story and great recipe. I always look forward to
    your stories.

Julie

P.S. Does your wife have to pay higher insurance premiums?

10-12-2009, 07:57 PM #50
    Sadly, that would be an affirmative...and they keep raising the rate. This time around, it was $200 p/m!

It's absolutely ridiculous what we pay for insurance -- I really don't look forward to actually being *old* and not_healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hi Rams,

P.S. Does your wife have to pay higher insurance premiums?

Page 5 of 39 ... 3456715 ...