Page 3 of 39 1234513 ...
    10-12-2009, 10:10 AM #21
    ASFUX

I've been searching for the actual verbiage re: HB 486 becomes law, automatically, if the gov'na doesn't sign/veto the bill.

I'm coming up with nil - both on the wording and on what he did/not do.

Here's a link for what he *did*:

http://gov.ca.gov/bills/#all

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-12-2009, 10:14 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    ASFUX

I've been searching for the actual verbiage re: HB 486 becomes law, automatically, if the gov'na doesn't sign/veto the bill.

I'm coming up with nil - both on the wording and on what he did/not do.

Here's a link for what he *did*:

http://gov.ca.gov/bills/#all
    I thought that I heard that he planned on using his VETO on all the bills on his desk because he couldn't get an agreement with his legislators on a water bill.

If that's the case....it reminds me of why actors should act and not govern.

10-12-2009, 10:16 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What do you thing will happen with LFBG? I am curious since the date of record is over..did you get in on it or, did you just follow it? I wonder if the software has the appeal needed to be successful..I really don't know. I just thought I would ask your opinion. I have valued your opinions over time. You don't have to be right. I am just looking for something subjective.
    I never did get in on this one. As usual with the stocks that i watch double quickly i had my buy in too low and never got filled, then refused to chase it and missed it all together. For me I looked at it as a one week play I was only going to hold til Thurs-Fri of last week and hoping for a similar result as amne on its forward split, it may still have some legs due to wal-mart but it seemed like a sure thing to hold til a day before the split where as now they are going to have to prove themselves for it rally hard, and we all know these pennies have a hard time really proving themselves.

10-12-2009, 10:17 AM #24
    I'd heard *that*, too. There were a lot of bills acted upon, over the weekend, though.

As for the latter, Sonny & Clint would hold a different opinion

Rams

notice that I said nothing towards Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I thought that I heard that he planned on using his VETO on all the bills on his desk because he couldn't get an agreement with his legislators on a water bill.

If that's the case....it reminds me of why actors should act and not govern.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-12-2009, 10:20 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    I'd heard *that*, too. There were a lot of bills acted upon, over the weekend, though.

As for the latter, Sonny & Clint would hold a different opinion

Rams

notice that I said nothing towards Reagan
    OK Rams, I'll go with Sonny and Clint. That was a blanket statement that wasn't thought out very well on my part. I'll go get more coffee and start thinking again.

Guru
    10-12-2009, 10:21 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I never did get in on this one. As usual with the stocks that i watch double quickly i had my buy in too low and never got filled, then refused to chase it and missed it all together. For me I looked at it as a one week play I was only going to hold til Thurs-Fri of last week and hoping for a similar result as amne on its forward split, it may still have some legs due to wal-mart but it seemed like a sure thing to hold til a day before the split where as now they are going to have to prove themselves for it rally hard, and we all know these pennies have a hard time really proving themselves.
    You and I are on the same page with this. Thanks for your input, Matt. I looked at it identically like you did. I never got in, thank goodness. Look at the price today.

Guru
    10-12-2009, 10:26 AM #27
    At the chance of sounding like a dumb ass, I am curious....is MGLG trading or what today? I see one order for 3 million shares at .0002.

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 10:38 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    At the chance of sounding like a dumb ass, I am curious....is MGLG trading or what today? I see one order for 3 million shares at .0002.
    I think it's on "Grey delay" ... I picked up on LVLV from the dirty dozen (17) out of the docu-drama The Hijacking and it is also a grey beard that sits in my watch list ...

Not sure what the deal is ... there kind of like sleep in late stocks ...

10-12-2009, 10:41 AM #29

Just emailed IR with BCLE to request visitation protocol.

I've grown tired of having my money *there* with nothing, nada, and zip.

While my preference is to schedule time for a visit, I'm not opposed to doing the "drop in", either.

Tib: You're in California -- Orange Country rings a bell but doesn't sound right. Where are you located? Anyone else in SoCal?

Dave: you up for a roadtrip -- we can hit the El Toro In and Out. While we're up there, we can hit the RV Land across the road and do some recon for the motor home stock that Greg and Chuck are looking talking about.

How's that old saying "if they're smilin', they're buyin'"???

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 10:43 AM #30

Mglg

Of course it is even more strange this morning ... I see the same 3 mill, with the clock stuck on 9:33 AM on Google.

Maybe somebody got up, put in an order and went back to bed ...

No idea. I did give up on the flip business with this after Friday. Couldn't get a buy @ 00001 and knowing my luck would never be able to turn it around even if it filled.

Page 3 of 39 1234513 ...