Page 29 of 39 ... 192728293031 ...
    Enthusiast
    10-15-2009, 01:25 PM #281

Finally!

Now, what is the order worth in USD?

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    BioCentric Energy Receives Large Algae Oil Order
    BEHL12:20 EDTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/15/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today confirmed the company received a large initial purchase order for 2000 Kilograms of a specific blend of nutritional ALGAE oil.

The Algae will be grown, harvested, and oil extracted jointly by BioCentric (BEHL) and Renewed World Energies in South Carolina under a Teaming Agreement to fulfill the initial order.

Dennis Fisher, CEO of BioCentric (BEHL), stated today, "This teaming agreement with Richard Armstrong and Tim Tompkins of Renewed World Energies in South Carolina is the first of several opportunities as a result of our participation at the ABO in San Diego last week."

Mr. Fisher further stated, "I would like to take a moment to thank Monique Barry, our new Director of Sales and Marketing, on the outstanding job of succinctly and effectively portraying our efforts to the attendees at the ABO."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2cc2bGBuvo

VOD Newswire Video Format:

http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20091015/

Addict
    10-15-2009, 01:29 PM #282
    Looks like you would be interested in a company that I mentioned a while back, Bill. Its called Senomyx (SNMX). They make flavor modulators. Check it out. Their products are way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Rams,

It is good to see you up and about. I hope that you didn't get to over-fatigued doing the "Butterfly" from Caterpillar through metamorphosis and then the big "fly-away" to the kingdom of stocks (after a brief stop for breakfast). I must say that the Organic Strawberry Preserves sounds pretty dandy!

Which brings to mind a holiday tip! Believe me...you cannot tell the difference between Agave and sugar. Agave is a natural sweetener from the Blue Agave plant that they make Tequila out of.

Agave is TWICE as sweet as regular industrial processed white poison sugar. So here's what you do:

When you make Cranberries this year, make them just like normal, but use 1/2 the amount of sugar as on the recipe and use Agave. I have made them for a few Christmas and Thanksgivings and people love them and cannot tell the difference.

Also, I use Agave in pies, i.e. Apple pies. Just use half as much as sugar and everything comes out beautiful.

It blows my mind that somebody, like myself, has to convince people to eat natural food. The reason is that we have eaten chemicals and crap since the 60's and are having a hard time getting back to nature with all of the corporate involvement. The chemical companies are terrible. Ya, don't use Bananas...whip up some fake Banana flavoring. I remember when I was in Organic Chemistry in college, we had to whip up some fake Banana flavoring. It is the same crap that you get in cheap candy that smells and tastes like Bananas. Well, let me tell you...I forget the name of the chemical that we used to make the flavoring, but it gave rats cancer. It said so right on the label....so figure it out. It isn't "better life through chemistry" like they used to say.

Russ, see what trigger that Organic Strawberry Jam set off? Lol. I feel healthier for saying it.

I have a friend that keeps a box of "Little Debbies" marshmallow things on the front seat of his pickup. Obviously he is from the South. About six Little Debbies and a Dr. Pepper and life is good.

Anyway, back to stocks...

Addict
    10-15-2009, 01:31 PM #283
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Now, what is the order worth in USD?
    I have no idea. I'm following to forum on the spoke trying to find someone who claims to know. Will post numbers here when I see them.

Addict
    10-15-2009, 01:41 PM #284
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Two additional Twin Engine Trainers for Atlantic Aviation

2009-10-15*13:23*ET - News Release

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 10/15/09

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) is pleased to be able to afford our shareholders the most recent additions to our flight school training aircraft.

We have purchased 1 Piper Seminole PA-44 for $87,500.00 and 1 Piper Arrow PA-28 for $84,500.00 in 2 separate transactions. Both airplanes are going to be put to immediate use at our Atlantic Aviation flight training facility at Herlong Airport where current and future students will have the opportunity to learn on these wonderful aircraft.

The Piper Seminole

Specifications (PA-44-180 Seminole)

Data from Airliners.net

General characteristics

-- Capacity: 3 passengers

-- Length: 27 ft 7.2 in (8.41 m)

-- Wingspan: 38 ft 8 in (11.77 m)

-- Height: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)

-- Wing area: 184 ft² (17.1 m²)

-- Empty weight: 2,360 lb (1,070 kg)

-- Max takeoff weight: 3,800 lb (1,723 kg)

-- Powerplant: 2 (opposite rotation)× Lycoming O-360-A1H6 air cooled, direct-drive, horizontally opposed 4 cylinder engines, 180 hp (135 kW) at Sea Level each

-- Propellers: 2-bladed, constant speed, fully feathering Hartzell HC-C2Y(K,R)-2 C[L]EUF with pitch controlled by oil/nitrogen pressure. propeller, 1 per engine

-- Maximum Ramp Weight: 3 816 lb (1,731 kg)

-- Fuel: 2 main nacelle tanks, each of 55 U.S. gallon capacity (110 U.S. Gal. total), 2 U.S. gallons unusable.

Performance

-- Maximum speed: 202 kt

-- Cruise speed: 155 kt

-- Range: 1,000 miles (1,630 km) ()

-- Service ceiling: 17,100 ft (5,213 m)

-- Rate of climb: 1,200 ft/min (366 m/min) ()

-- Wing loading: 21.1 lb/ft² (100.8 kg/m²) ()

-- Power/mass: 10.55 lb/hp (0.16 kW/kg)

-- Single Engine Service ceiling 3,800 ft

The Piper Arrow

General characteristics

-- Crew: one pilot

-- Capacity: three passengers

-- Length: 23.3 feet (7.16 m)

-- Wingspan: 30.0 feet (9.2 m)

-- Height: 7.3 feet (2.25 m)

-- Wing area: 160 sq ft (15.14 m²)

-- Airfoil: NACA 652-415

-- Empty weight: 1201 lb (544 kg)

-- Loaded weight: 2150 lb (975 kg)

-- Useful load: 949 lb (430 kg)

-- Max takeoff weight: 2150 lb (975 kg)

-- Powerplant: 1× Lycoming O-320-E2A Sensenich M74DM, 150 hp (113 kW)

-- Propeller diameter: 74 inches (1.9 m)

Performance

-- Maximum speed: 123 knots (142 mph, 230 km/h)

-- Cruise speed: 108 knots (124 mph (200 km/h), 201 km/h)

-- Stall speed: 47 knots (54 mph, 87 km/h)

-- Range: 465 nm (535 sm, 867 km)

-- Service ceiling: 14,300 feet (4400 m)

-- Rate of climb: 660 ft/min (3.4 m/s)

-- Wing loading: 13.4 lb/sq ft (64.4 kg/sq m)

-- Power/mass: 14.3 lb/hp (0.116 kW/kg)

Quasar is obviously making great strides towards fulfilling our business plan and the additions of these aircraft coupled with the recent purchases of our flight simulators will enable Atlantic Aviation to aggressively pursue many new students and become ready for the expansion to our facility to be completed hopefully in Spring 2010.

As we are aware that the 6 acquisitions are also at the forefront of our shareholders minds based on the amount of phone calls and emails received. We do want to advise that we are rapidly progressing on these fronts and there will be updates forthcoming as appropriate.

Guru
    10-15-2009, 01:50 PM #285
    [QUOTE=Ramsey;54702]No no, Bill...

"Doing the Butterfly" is a classic Ramsey method of getting the blood flowing and preparing for the day -- which is why we reserve performance dance to mornings and Saturday evenings

I want you to know that I appreciate the information relating to healthy eats. I wasn't aware of the agave substitute -- it's already on the shopping list!

Over the past few years, we've been slowly introducing subtle changes in my diet and activities. What started with moderating the booze and learning portion control is making way for change towards all organic foods & ridding ourselves of chemically infused products.

We're also moving away from television. Do understand that I do find value in *some* programming, but to have TV as a primary hobby is quickly becoming antiquated.

The tele-rule in our home is that tv is okay after dinner on Friday until dinner on Sunday. The exception is that Mama can watch tv whenever she wants, but has agreed to only watch tv after the boy is asleep.

During the week, we do a lot of reading and educational activities. It's paramount, to me, to have our son become passionately in love with reading. It's working so far...

Oh yeah, we have a small tv set up in the playroom that is hooked up to Leapfrog, an educational game, that is okay to *play* during the week.

It's all a work in progress.

[QUOTE=billhart22;5

doing the "Butterfly"[/QUOTE]

There are two types of Agave. There is light and there is dark. You would want the light to replace white sugar and amber to replace brown sugar tastes. You can get it at health food stores and most supermarkets carry it now. It is good stuff!

I use it as a sugar replacement for just about anything.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-15-2009, 01:54 PM #286
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    Hey Candle...my average is .055 so you are not alone and i'm glad i'm not the only one in that high. By the way I think the PRs yesterday and today were great
    Yes, we got in a bit late on this one.

But, I like the idea of the product and the future for marketing products like this.

And as usual, when I can make 10 or 15% on the investment, I'll be out of here!

QASP has been really good to me over the last 2 days. Each day, I've been able to get in, in the morning, and out in the afternoon with a nice tidy little 10% or better.

10-15-2009, 02:00 PM #287
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It sure is...that is going to be a good long stock for great money, in my mind..
    Bill...did you read the financial statements GSAE put out last week? In essence, it's a series of promissory notes the CEO made between himself and the company.

In other words...he's financing the company out of his own pocket. There's no other revenue(s) listed at all.

Once they actually put a price tag on the wind farm development...I'll jump back in. Made 10-11% in a week on my initial buy, regardless.

Enthusiast
    10-15-2009, 02:26 PM #288

Me too...

Hey Bill/Greg:

I'm in agreement with you both. I got out today with 23% profit from buyin last week. I think this could be a 'pocket picker' for some time to come and eventually a long term investment.

Hoping today is the start of the 'new' BEHL. I like the PR's that are coming from the new marketing person. Well worded and concise. Still waiting (patiently) for the first PR with Dollar Signs..

Have a good afternoon all...

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Bill...did you read the financial statements GSAE put out last week? In essence, it's a series of promissory notes the CEO made between himself and the company.

In other words...he's financing the company out of his own pocket. There's no other revenue(s) listed at all.

Once they actually put a price tag on the wind farm development...I'll jump back in. Made 10-11% in a week on my initial buy, regardless.

Guru
    10-15-2009, 02:55 PM #289
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

Hmmm, there's always a catch to something. I will have to do some digging and see what I can come up with also. The stock price is pretty well up there by comparison...so....we will just have to see and share what we find out.

Guru
    10-15-2009, 02:58 PM #290
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Bill/Greg:

I'm in agreement with you both. I got out today with 23% profit from buyin last week. I think this could be a 'pocket picker' for some time to come and eventually a long term investment.

Hoping today is the start of the 'new' BEHL. I like the PR's that are coming from the new marketing person. Well worded and concise. Still waiting (patiently) for the first PR with Dollar Signs..

Have a good afternoon all...
    Hey Sandy,

Great to hear from you. I like those pocket pickers!

Page 29 of 39 ... 192728293031 ...