Page 22 of 39 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Guru
    10-14-2009, 04:08 PM #211
    Green on QASP...this is the same price that I started with last time. .015 We shall see where it goes. I know, not everybody is green, but I had to say it just to make myself feel better, so please don't take any offense.

Asfx - What is up with Asfx? I didn't see any comments about it today.

Behl not too spiffy at all. It will have to be a rebounder.

SPNG(E) not trading yet?

It is Bcle's job to suck. "Hi, my name is BCLE.....I suck!" "What is a service connected disabled Veteran? (That is amazing, coming from a service connected disabled Veteran.)

GSAE is o.k., but not green again for me yet. I am not too worried about this company. As a matter of fact, I think this is going to be a really really good stock.

GSPG is slightly up. It takes a while to get the donkeys out into the desert to carry all of that gold and silver back to the cabin.

Did I miss any?
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-14-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-14-2009, 04:21 PM #212
    I almost forgot what it felt like to make money.
    But this was a good day!
    Got in QASP at .015, got out at .019
    Got in GSAE at .66, got out at .75
    And the big board stocks did very well also.

Bill, I really like MPPC, got a 100k shares at .008, looking for a good bump in a day or two, thanks for the headsup on that one.

Geeezzzz, I'm almost overjoyed...LOL

10-14-2009, 04:26 PM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I really, really, REALLY hope you double up...and SOON!
    Yea, me too. If he doubles up I'll atleast be back to even

Guru
    10-14-2009, 04:31 PM #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I really, really, REALLY hope you double up...and SOON!
    Shots, you are a great man..thanks!

Guru
    10-14-2009, 04:33 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    But this was a good day!

Bill, I really like MPPC, got a 100k shares at .008, looking for a good bump in a day or two, thanks for the headsup on that one.

I was hanging for .005, but then gave in to Qasp. Now if the stars coordinate and align, maybe I can sell and pick up some MPPC and let that go up to .01 and then dump it. Of course these are all variables out of my control...lol. I am glad that you made some money!

Addict
    10-14-2009, 04:39 PM #216
    Ingen Cuts Manufacturing Costs and Increases Its Margins
    IGNT16:15 EDTGlobeNewswire
    Company Increases Its Profit Margins by 50%

YUCAIPA, Calif., Oct. 14, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingen Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets:IGNT), a leading Global Medical Device manufacturer focused in the $4 billion Respiratory Market for the growing ageing and emerging markets for Home (DME), Hospital and Aviation Industries, announced today that the company has received a proposal from a leading manufacturer to help reduce production costs and material costs by 50% for the manufacture of the Oxyview and the Oxyview Nasal Cannula.

As a part of improving product quality in large production, and reducing material and production costs to be more competitive in the respiratory marketplace, the company has received a proposal from a leading respiratory equipment manufacturer based in Pomona-California. The company CEO, and some of the management staff received a proposal on Wednesday last week to manufacture both the Oxyview and the Oxyview Nasal Cannula at 50% of the original costs from its current manufacturer and supplier. On Friday last week, they had a meeting in Pomona with the new manufacturer to discuss the new manufacturing and distribution of Oxyview and the new Oxyview Nasal Cannula.

"Now that we are selling our respiratory products, and sales have escalated, we must reduce our cost of goods sold in order to increase our profit margins and decrease the costs to our dealers and buyers. This change will give the company a stronger foot-hold in the market. We have a proprietary product and there is nothing in the marketplace that can compete with our device. We have gained support for all sectors of our industry, inclusive of leading respiratory equipment manufacturers, clinical foundations and more important, our shareholders," stated Scott R. Sand, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board.

10-14-2009, 04:47 PM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    But this was a good day!

So I dumped ASFX before the dip below .03 at a loss, turned it around and bought QASP at .0156, dropped my avg below .02 in my taxable account. So far, I covered my loss in ASFX with todays little gain in QASP. Lets hope its only up from here on QASP. It was pretty scary when it hit .014!!!! I thought it would never end.

Looks like ASFX, BCLE & BEHL all took a nose dive today.

Guru
    10-14-2009, 04:52 PM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    So I dumped ASFX before the dip below .03 at a loss, turned it around and bought QASP at .0156, dropped my avg below .02 in my taxable account. So far, I covered my loss in ASFX with todays little gain in QASP. Lets hope its only up from here on QASP. It was pretty scary when it hit .014!!!! I thought it would never end.

Hey Andy,

I hope that you are having a great day. Those three stocks are having a time of it.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-14-2009, 04:52 PM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post

Excellent, being below .02 is great. It's nice to see a little positive movement after the last few days!

10-14-2009, 05:01 PM #220
    at least he didn't thank me for my *service* -- come to think of it, he didn't seem to give a shit that I invested in his effing company, either.

Right now...well, right now, I feel that I really need to exit bcle.

What floor's me more, come to think of it, is not so much this Shipley guy's wording, in his response...

There's more to it than that, I think.

1. Tammy Dunn fowarding my visit-protocol request to the president of the company, saying:

"another email regarding visiting the office."

2. his response went not only to me but to his numbers one AND two next top brass.

UNREAL

On a bright note, I just received an email confirmation that my sponges have been shipped.

I'm exhausted with all of this BS -- forget the money being tied up or even lost...I can't get my time back from these a-holes.

[QUOTE=billhart22;54627]

It is Bcle's job to suck. "Hi, my name is BCLE.....I suck!" "What is a service connected disabled Veteran? (That is amazing, coming from a service connected disabled Veteran.)

Page 22 of 39 ... 12202122232432 ...