10-12-2009, 09:17 AM #11
    ok, gonna watch the open

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 09:20 AM #12
    Man your battle stations.

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 09:21 AM #13

QASP mention

This is from the same journalist that did the article on QASP recently. Nothing new here, but just good to see him following along ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quasar not filing yet

Quasar Aerospace Industries Inc. is not yet filing financial statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission. But the Jacksonville-based company that trades on the pink sheets has made its financials available at pinksheets.com.

Quasar operates a flight training school called Atlantic Aviation and has announced it has several acquisitions of aerospace and aviation businesses in the pipeline. According to its financial statements, Quasar had no revenue in the first six months of the year and total expenses of $32,677. It had about 211 million shares of stock outstanding as of June 30, with 579 shareholders of record.

The company said in a news release last week that it intends "to become fully reporting as soon as possible."

CEO Dean Bradley said in the release that "I want investors to know everything. Transparency is a key to making investors comfortable with our company. We will continue our efforts toward total transparency."

http://jacksonville.com/business/col...he_economy_reb

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 09:29 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    This is from the same journalist that did the article on QASP recently. Nothing new here, but just good to see him following along ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quasar not filing yet

Quasar Aerospace Industries Inc. is not yet filing financial statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission. But the Jacksonville-based company that trades on the pink sheets has made its financials available at pinksheets.com.

Quasar operates a flight training school called Atlantic Aviation and has announced it has several acquisitions of aerospace and aviation businesses in the pipeline. According to its financial statements, Quasar had no revenue in the first six months of the year and total expenses of $32,677. It had about 211 million shares of stock outstanding as of June 30, with 579 shareholders of record.

The company said in a news release last week that it intends "to become fully reporting as soon as possible."

CEO Dean Bradley said in the release that "I want investors to know everything. Transparency is a key to making investors comfortable with our company. We will continue our efforts toward total transparency."

http://jacksonville.com/business/col...he_economy_reb
    That's nice, I"m on the verge of dumping it, just not going anywhere now, can always get back in later.

I really think SIRI needs to keep up over 0.54 - it's a 50% retractment from one of the moves, and it has to gain its 50 day. I think the regular market may spring up, i think futures are up, and no big reports out that i know of.... uh oh, almost time.

10-12-2009, 09:30 AM #15

Good Morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend - and if not, at least there were moments that brought powerful contemplation to change the world ;-)

...going to skip the confessions this morning. Maybe after the close - okay, probably not at the end of the close, either. I'm going to go see a docu-film right after we're done *working*...

In the news, this morning, were a couple of tidbits that were good for thought - imo.

* Onyx pharmaceuticals set to acquire proteolix - apparently, they've got some cancer meds coming out.

http://news.google.com/news/search?a...+buy+proteolix

* Luftansa Bringing back Wi-Fi on flights

This one, I like, because it'll give folks pause to think "how'd they do that" -- the answer is satellite, obviously. And I like folks thinking "satellite" - granted, I like it better when folks are thinking "satellite radio, the best radio on radio" he he

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/bu...3air.html?_r=1

Rams

PS- Julie: I see that the sun is shining high and bright over Michigan today & hope that you're able to get out and enjoy the beach weather, today -- as I understand, though, 80 degrees and relatively no humidity is an odd occurrence for the region, so I'd recommend taking the day off & having fun, in such case.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-12-2009 at 09:38 AM.

10-12-2009, 09:37 AM #16

command center is showing SPNG, rather than SPNG-E.

Imagine my surprise to see $0.0902 and only down 10%!

..yeah, and then I looked over at my etrade streamer...harsh.

hey, does anyone remember the SNL skit "Harsh Reality/Lofty Dream"? One of my favorites...for sure. I also liked Jack Handy, too.

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 09:37 AM #17
    asfx needs to hold 0.02, or it's 0.015 next.

GLD moving up, but my gold stocks are holding steady.

Come on CBAI - don't do me wrong, hee hee.

How's it going out there? How's that LFBG?

Look for a breakout on GSS... could do it.. breakout point at $3.72
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 10-12-2009 at 09:42 AM.

Mentor
    10-12-2009, 09:40 AM #18
    Ramsey - you're good with the words.. would you please whip up a few pr's - for like the "b" stocks... behl, bcle.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-12-2009, 09:56 AM #19
    SIRI is up 2 cents so far.

I think this is a good buying time for SIRI. We're a few weeks away from quarterly reports and speculation is for a good report.

I've been buying March options for a dollar hit by then.

If people got out of SIRI a while back, this may be a good entry point again.

Guru
    10-12-2009, 10:02 AM #20
    BEHL is really kicking ass today...NOT. BCLE is floundering around with no purpose in life. LFBG dropped as expected after the record date for a split. I don't have a clue how far it will go back up. GSPG is doing normal. GSAE is down. I hope it goes down farther and I will average down. QASP looks about the same.

Groundhog week! Put on Sonny and Cher!

Did I forget anything?

Page 2 of 39 123412 ...