Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 388

Thread: Market Watch for the week 10/12/2009

  1. #121
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    hey Dave, when i woke this morning, aSFX was already on it's downward slide off it's high, I was being greedy and hoped for a little bounce back up...once it dipped below .04 it never recovered, so I didn't sell today. Maybe tomorrow, I'm still in at .0355.
    Well, that's what you call the gap and trap, got us both. You scare me when you say stuff like you're unsure of what you are doing, so just be careful, don't bet more than you want to lose. So far we have had 2 stocks go under investigation... I can't sell my MGLG at all, so it's better to keep it on the smaller side, not as fun though, I know. Not trying to freak you out or anything, but would feel bad if I didn't say anything.

    Hopefully it'll consolidate, and at least keep this 0.020 or 0.025 line, but the current news play is pretty much over with, in my opinion - and my experience in the pennies is just as long as most of the other folks.

    Now that it retraced, the probability is for more down, could go up, but probability is it'll look for support somewhere.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  2. #122
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    This is what I dug up

    - Amended Statement of Ownership (SC 13G/A)
    Date : 10/13/2009 @ 10:49AM
    Source : Edgar (US Regulatory)
    Stock : (CHB)
    Quote : 0.32 -0.12 (-27.27%) @ 5:14PM

    form can be found here

    http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...&symbol=NY^CHB


    I have no idea what it means, but Im guessing its bad since it tanked right before close
    you have a decent support line at that 0.30 level, hope it holds.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  3. #123
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    This is what I dug up

    - Amended Statement of Ownership (SC 13G/A)
    Date : 10/13/2009 @ 10:49AM
    Source : Edgar (US Regulatory)
    Stock : (CHB)
    Quote : 0.32 -0.12 (-27.27%) @ 5:14PM

    form can be found here

    http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...&symbol=NY^CHB


    I have no idea what it means, but Im guessing its bad since it tanked right before close

    I read it and I'm not positive, but I think it might mean that Wells Fargo is selling some of it's ownership in the company and since they owned more than 5%, they had to file this form.

    Anybody else have any ideas what this might mean?

  4. #124
    ray is offline
    Senior Member
    ray's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: caldwell id Posts: 440
    Hey Guys for the investors in behl,
    by: behl gates Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:43:00 AM
    In reply to: Steve017 who wrote msg# 55003 Post # of 56087

    PPS VALUATION -- Detailed explanation !!!!!

    Steve017 stated the best logical reason for our current PPS.

    Behl recognition came on very strong several months back. There were some very smart/lucky early investors who got in between .0001 - .0008 accumulating almost 240,000,000 shares plus. I know because I was keeping track of their posts and had my own tally going while trying to decide to invest.

    Anyway, PSC came into the picture promoting the company and they had good reason to. Behl has a defined business strategy, real workers, real assets, real transparent product in an emerging industry. Add to that the expertise of Behl's mgmt.

    PSC (in a good way) high lighted the activities of Behl and popularity began to grow ALONG WITH the massive amounts of Blogs by the original holders from the .0001 range. That group was on IHUB around the clock. Therefore, making Behl a constant top 5 in post volume on IHUB. That was the perfect storm for the PPS to explode to 15 CENTS. Some of the original holders bailed. It is very simple---basically a lottery ticket within 4 months you go from 10,000,000 shares @ .0019 to 10,000,000 @ .15 etc. That run up to .15 was simply popularity followed by greed, many investors were jumping in and thinking it would go to 25 CENTS or higher (human nature not wanting to miss out on the run up)

    However, at 370,000,000 shares floating some common sense has to come into play. Therefore, the PPS retreated and alot of the original investors sold to take their profits. No need to worry--you cannot blame them that is alot of money made in a short time.

    HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS. Behl's business has progressed extensively since the PPS was .155 PBR completions, contracts signed, new hires, conventions and UP TO DATE PRESS RELEASES. Now, there is a large disparity between the growth of the business plan and the decline of the PPS. This is how you attract alot more long-term investors. Smarter investors will look for undervalued companies with long term potential and along with that we attract a larger base of different investors. Therefore, once the trading range tightens a majority of flippers will move on. Some will stay but the 20 to 30 percent daily price swings will decrease over time.

    Currently, our PPS has settled down to more reasonable levels .035 to .05 . On the other hand, the broadness of shareholders has grown dramatically. 6 months ago only about 290 different investors held stock in this company. Dale B said we are now in the multiple thousands. I would guess there are probably 5,000 - 10,000 different shareholders who bought in the range of $ .07 to .03. This provides stability and a base for decent consistent PPS growth. Alot of flippers came in at around 5 cents before the big run up. That is because a stable market value was not established and allowed for large daily swings in the price. Thus providing big daily gains for the flipper. Some are going nuts right now because they bought at .04-.05 wanting to flip out at .06-.07 so they are going to whine and moan about how bad this company is and its a POS etc etc. We see it and hear-- it all these new names showing up out of nowhere acting like they been long for months.

    The more shareholders the better: for example if 6,000 different investers hold on average 50,000 shares each--then that alone is 300,000,000 million shares almost all of the float. That explains the daily volume. Of the 6000 holders probably 25% trade shares daily (industry avg of holders who buy and sell daily) so 6,000 times .25 = 1500 different investors trading 10 percent of their holdings (50,000 x .10) 5000 shares would equal about 7,500,000 shares exchanged daily. I think this is a pretty good guess. From what I see on YAHOO and IHUB there are alot of posters saying they hold 50,000 to 300,000 shares. Then of course there are a handful who hold several million.

    GOING FORWARD---as PRESS RELEASES come out and are substantiated as being good we should then see reasonable upticks of PPS because all 6,000 of us holders have an average share price low of the 2 - 3 cent range. Since we believe the company is executing its business as planned then there would be no reason to sell. In fact, with each step forward we will require a higher price before we sell our shares thus slowly but steadily growing the price of the stock.

    LAST OF ALL---If Behl keeps signing revenue generating contracts then the PPS and the growth of the business will move in unison in other words they will both increase accordingly. Right now is the time for the PPS to do a U-TURN and begin following the direction of the business.

    GOOD LUCK
    my opinion
    I thought this was a good post and should be shared.....

  5. #125
    Alaska Guy is offline
    Senior Member
    Alaska Guy's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Anchorage, AK. Posts: 367
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Well, that's what you call the gap and trap, got us both. You scare me when you say stuff like you're unsure of what you are doing, so just be careful, don't bet more than you want to lose. So far we have had 2 stocks go under investigation... I can't sell my MGLG at all, so it's better to keep it on the smaller side, not as fun though, I know. Not trying to freak you out or anything, but would feel bad if I didn't say anything.

    Hopefully it'll consolidate, and at least keep this 0.020 or 0.025 line, but the current news play is pretty much over with, in my opinion - and my experience in the pennies is just as long as most of the other folks.

    Now that it retraced, the probability is for more down, could go up, but probability is it'll look for support somewhere.
    I hear what you say Dave, I was just kidding about that.....trust me when I say I'm not going to go hungry by losing this if it doesn't work out. I'm playing with the houses money right now, so I'm willing to take a bit more risk with this. Heck even my larger position in QASP is with the houses money. If things go south on asfx or qasp I have no problems getting out with a loss.

    I'm a penny or two away on both qasp and asfx from making a big profit, so I think the upside potential is worth the risk on this bet. I only have myself to blame if it doesn't work out.

    If anything I need to start getting up early to catch the market before I head to work. I had a better handle on things when I was watching Level 2 on thur and Friday. Hard to do anything with the iPhone.
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 10-13-2009 at 09:09 PM.

  6. #126
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I hear what you say Dave, I was just kidding about that.....trust me when I say I'm not going to go hungry by losing this if it doesn't work out. I'm playing with the houses money right now, so I'm willing to take a bit more risk with this. Heck even my larger position in QASP is with the houses money. If things go south on asfx or qasp I have no problems getting out with a loss.

    I'm a penny or two away on both qasp and asfx from making a big profit, so I think the upside potential is worth the risk on this bet. I only have myself to blame if it doesn't work out.

    If anything I need to start getting up early to catch the market before I head to work. I had a better handle on things when I was watching Level 2 on thur and Friday. Hard to do anything with the iPhone.
    Whew, ok. I just don't see any spikes in asfx in the near term, and also, since my sell didn't occur at 0.049, when the price got as high as 0.051, it shows that buying and selling this thing is pretty tough at the edges - the highs and lows for the day. If this were on the big boards, I would have likely gotten the trade.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  7. #127
    ray is offline
    Senior Member
    ray's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: caldwell id Posts: 440
    alaska guy,I have been out setting up our deer and elk camp..we dont get good reception out here but I am having a good day with my verison card today...A storm is moving in..so who knows..whats up with qasp..???
    I am still being patient with bcle,wtwo witch got some recent good press..
    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/2570704/
    evfl I have not sold every time it hits .0002 I think about it....!!!!
    good luck ...

  8. #128
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    I've tried to sell half of my EVFL at 0.0001, the order has been there for days, and I can't get it sold.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  9. #129
    Alaska Guy is offline
    Senior Member
    Alaska Guy's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Anchorage, AK. Posts: 367
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    alaska guy,I have been out setting up our deer and elk camp..we dont get good reception out here but I am having a good day with my verison card today...A storm is moving in..so who knows..whats up with qasp..???
    I am still being patient with bcle,wtwo witch got some recent good press..
    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/2570704/
    evfl I have not sold every time it hits .0002 I think about it....!!!!
    good luck ...
    Hey Ray!!! Good luck on your hunt!!! Thats some beautiful country you have over there. I spent two weeks in June taking my boys to Wrestling REgionals and Nationals in ID and UT. Let me know how you do. Im holding on to QASP until something tells me not too!!!!

    Andy

  10. #130
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Ray!!! Good luck on your hunt!!! Thats some beautiful country you have over there. I spent two weeks in June taking my boys to Wrestling REgionals and Nationals in ID and UT. Let me know how you do. Im holding on to QASP until something tells me not too!!!!

    Andy
    Nice - glad to see your kids in wrestling - I went to HS in wyo, and we once were headed to nationals in ID, and there were like 10 of us in a giant suburban.. we were leaving jackson hole, after spending the night, and most everyone was crashed out, I woke up and saw this sign "welcome to Utah" - I waited for about 20 mins, then finally asked our coach, "are we supposed to be in Utah?" - he took a wrong turn.. we were all cutting weight, and it ended up it was faster to drive further south, then take another interstate to get up to Meridian. We almost missed the weigh-ins. Anyway, I missed wrestling as a workout, so I took up BJJ.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •