Page 12 of 39 ... 2101112131422 ...
    10-13-2009, 04:08 PM #111
    hey all, been here all day just watching and working and I have to say after that boring session I feel like I may have just wasted my time today. Probably could've been a tad more productive with my time. After all the food talk I did have to go eat but I think I could just about taste those rolls!!! Other than some asfx movement the last couple of days have been miserable imo.

Where's Sean with a GOOOOOO TEAM!!! when you need him!!!

10-13-2009, 04:18 PM #112
    Anyone have a live news feed? I need the most recent news on CHB and cant find it. Started tanking with 5 min left in the day

10-13-2009, 04:29 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Anyone have a live news feed? I need the most recent news on CHB and cant find it. Started tanking with 5 min left in the day
    No idea...tanked with me in it

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-13-2009, 05:26 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I hope it is someone taking profits. That was a huge volume at the end. It could make Wednesday morning a great time to buy more.

Sprint Nextel did the same thing today....tanked big time....

I need a winner!!!!

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 05:29 PM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    DAve,

thanks for posting and letting us know your thoughts on this!!!! looks like it did reach .05 this morning, I'm up from .0355...hoping it reaches .05 again...that would make a nice chunk of change for me. Been playing the "pick the bastards pockets" game since last Friday on qasp and asfx. I'm on a two day winning streak!!!!! Qasp is looking good down at .018...Andy
    Man - talk about bad luck on the liquidity front... second time this happened to me... just before bed, I reread that post, and I decided to play off the gap and trap or simple retest of the line... put in a limit sell order on the shy side at 0.049. Thought about 0.048 even, but in the event it did take off, I thought, I'll keep it at 0.049. Well - it didn't trigger, maybe cause I put it as AON and it didn't match up - but it also was only for 5% of the shares, and that's not a whole lot, since I didn't start with $10K or anything like that.

Same happened to me with CBAI the other day, picked the low price, but was right on the money that day, and didn't get filled.

Sucks.

I guess you have to go 2-3 micro ticks up.

Were you able to sell any?

Now, I'm scared to see whatelse happened. That's the only order I looked at so far.

Dave

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 05:30 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Dave and all

Thank you for the you tube video Dave. What an
    awesome story! Such a cute pair. I guess there
    still is hope for Market Watch gang and the
    Sirius Mob.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Julie
    Ok - now that was funny. I kind of needed that after missing that sell point! lol.

10-13-2009, 05:32 PM #117

Chb

This is what I dug up

- Amended Statement of Ownership (SC 13G/A)
    Date : 10/13/2009 @ 10:49AM
    Source : Edgar (US Regulatory)
    Stock : (CHB)
    Quote : 0.32 -0.12 (-27.27%) @ 5:14PM

form can be found here

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...&symbol=NY^CHB

I have no idea what it means, but Im guessing its bad since it tanked right before close

Mentor
    10-13-2009, 05:36 PM #118
    Great - SIRI trapped between the lines, BEHL still below support - though still holding it's new lower support - barely, CBAI still forming a pennant - but on the low end... not much luck, PACR reversed a little - wouldn't worry too much on that if the breakout was a little earlier so that the retrace would actually be on the triangle and not on support. oh well.

10-13-2009, 06:23 PM #119

Bcle

The President returns IR correspondence - I feel *special*.

Text from email: It's interesting that the I sent my simple email to IR, it went to "Tammy" and Shipley's response is also sent back to Tammy & to John Finn.

the email addresses used:

Jim Shipley: jshipley33@gmail.com
    Tammy Dunn: tdunn313@aol.com
    John Finn: rangerfinn@sbcglobal.net

*note: Shipley appears to not have have them in his address book as anything other than email addresses.

You can call for an appointment. What is a service connected disabled veteran?

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    Mobile (714) 814-7146
    e-mail - jim@biocleaninternational.com

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM, <TDunn313@aol.com> wrote:
    Another email regarding visiting the office.

Tammy

To: ir@biocleaninternational.com
    Sent: 10/12/2009 7:36:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
    Subj: company visit protocol

Hi,

I'm an investor in your company. I also happen to be a service-
    connected disabled veteran.

As such, I would like to come for a visit & see, personally, the
    company that I have invested in.

Kindly inform me as to what the protocol is for arranging such meeting.

Thank you,

Russell Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I just sent an email to BCLE:

Dear Tammy -

What a worthless PR this morning. People here are just shaking their heads. Have you ever heard of "Who What Where When and Why?"

You failed to answer two of my emails recently, so consequently we are sending live bodies to your business site to get our questions answered about our investments in your company.

To validate what I am saying, I am sure that you have received an email or two on visiting protocol to your company.

Regards,

Bill Hartski

10-13-2009, 06:25 PM #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Man - talk about bad luck on the liquidity front... second time this happened to me... just before bed, I reread that post, and I decided to play off the gap and trap or simple retest of the line... put in a limit sell order on the shy side at 0.049. Thought about 0.048 even, but in the event it did take off, I thought, I'll keep it at 0.049. Well - it didn't trigger, maybe cause I put it as AON and it didn't match up - but it also was only for 5% of the shares, and that's not a whole lot, since I didn't start with $10K or anything like that.

Same happened to me with CBAI the other day, picked the low price, but was right on the money that day, and didn't get filled.

Sucks.

I guess you have to go 2-3 micro ticks up.

Were you able to sell any?

Now, I'm scared to see whatelse happened. That's the only order I looked at so far.

Dave
    hey Dave, when i woke this morning, aSFX was already on it's downward slide off it's high, I was being greedy and hoped for a little bounce back up...once it dipped below .04 it never recovered, so I didn't sell today. Maybe tomorrow, I'm still in at .0355.

Page 12 of 39 ... 2101112131422 ...