Page 11 of 39 ... 91011121321 ...
    10-13-2009, 01:09 PM #101
    QASP

It looks like Quasar has a new look to their website. At least, it looks new to me - but I haven't ventured to it is a couple/three weeks.

Also new on it - to me - is a recording of the May 11, 2009 conference call.

This is the first time that I've listened to it. I suspect that there are other folks that have yet to have the *pleasure.

*I say [pleasure] this with a slight amount of sarcasm*

One thing that's a little smelly to me is that the CEO mentions that the "binding agreement" to acquire the most sought after facility in the country is costing Quasar $25k per month. They had a little over $1100 in their checking acct at the end of the year...lol.

This Dean guy...he's a character, to say the least.

http://www.quasaraerospace.net/20090511CC.wav

Guru
    10-13-2009, 01:16 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    QASP

It looks like Quasar has a new look to their website. At least, it looks new to me - but I haven't ventured to it is a couple/three weeks.

Also new on it - to me - is a recording of the May 11, 2009 conference call.

This is the first time that I've listened to it. I suspect that there are other folks that have yet to have the *pleasure.

*I say [pleasure] this with a slight amount of sarcasm*

One thing that's a little smelly to me is that the CEO mentions that the "binding agreement" to acquire the most sought after facility in the country is costing Quasar $25k per month. They had a little over $1100 in their checking acct at the end of the year...lol.

This Dean guy...he's a character, to say the least.

http://www.quasaraerospace.net/20090511CC.wav
    $1100??

I have some good oil stock in Kentucky for them!

Believe this or not, but just about 15 minutes ago I got a call from Kentucky. It was an oil company and natural gas company that wanted to send me a prospectus. I said, "No thanks" and then I hung up on her. "Her", omg, could this have been the "snail" calling? Maybe she took my phone number off of my email.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-13-2009 at 03:06 PM.

10-13-2009, 01:44 PM #103
    As of June 30 2009 --

http://www.pinksheets.com/otciq/ajax...d.pdf?id=24579

I'm on a mission now to dig up info on this Dean Bradley.

Sorry, his bio doesn't exactly match with his 'presence' on the CC audio that I listened to earlier.

According to his bio, he's a well educated man - went to the finest schools...blah blah blah...

I'm also reading that he's done quite a bit of work in Canada...

...to that end, I'll hold off on making any claims, further, until I get into it more.

Anyway, I'm new to this stuff & it's likely (hopefully) that I'm reading way into these little morsels of dung...

PS - my son's favorite animal (okay, one of his favorites) is the Dung Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    $1100??

I have some good oil stock in Kentucky for them!

Believe this or not, but just about 15 minutes ago I got a call from Kentucky. It was an oil company and natural gas company that wanted to send me a prospectus. I said, "No thanks" and then I hung up on her.

Guru
    10-13-2009, 02:57 PM #104
    This PR is undoubtedly one of the worst I have ever seen. Talk about a "nothing" hunk of words. So what is in the contract? How much money? blah blah.

I haven't received an answer from them yet.

Ramsey, have you received an answer from them yet on visiting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bio-Clean International Affiliate Wins New Contract with NAVAIR

Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced that Bio-Clean International's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation, has been awarded another new contract with NAVAIR. The Company has previously won contracts with Defense Logistics, the Department of the Navy, the US Army and the US Coast Guard, among other agencies of the US Department of Defense. John P. Finn, President of American Bio-Clean Corporation, said, “Bio-Clean International and its affiliated entities continue to win new work from one of the most demanding agencies in the world, the US Department of Defense. The issuance of new follow-on contracts to the Company clearly indicates that Bio-Clean International performs at the level demanded by our military and other defense-related agencies. We are very proud of our record of repeat business and repeat contracts with US military and law enforcement agencies.”

Guru
    10-13-2009, 03:04 PM #105

"The File"

Just in case that you didn't notice, I posted the file above that I was talking about this weekend to eliminate tons of advertising. Just follow the instructions. Maybe make a backup file of hosts.txt. I didn't, but if it makes you feel better, then it might be a good idea.

I decided it was more trouble than it was worth emailing it. I just put a disclaimer on it that you are on your own and I am not responsible for anything.

It isn't a tough surgery, so if you have any computer aptitude at all it should be a breeze. If not, your teenage kids can probably do it for you.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-13-2009, 03:05 PM #106
    This PR is undoubtedly one of the worst I have ever seen. Talk about a "nothing" hunk of words. So what is in the contract? How much money? blah blah.

I haven't received an answer from them yet.

Ramsey, have you received an answer from them yet on visiting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bio-Clean International Affiliate Wins New Contract with NAVAIR

Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced that Bio-Clean International's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation, has been awarded another new contract with NAVAIR. The Company has previously won contracts with Defense Logistics, the Department of the Navy, the US Army and the US Coast Guard, among other agencies of the US Department of Defense. John P. Finn, President of American Bio-Clean Corporation, said, “Bio-Clean International and its affiliated entities continue to win new work from one of the most demanding agencies in the world, the US Department of Defense. The issuance of new follow-on contracts to the Company clearly indicates that Bio-Clean International performs at the level demanded by our military and other defense-related agencies. We are very proud of our record of repeat business and repeat contracts with US military and law enforcement agencies.”
    With this fantastic information in hand, we should all be filthy rich in no time at all!

By the way Bill, the rolls are FANTASTIC, thanks for the recipe.

Addict
    10-13-2009, 03:07 PM #107
    Just in case that you didn't notice, I posted the file above that I was talking about this weekend to eliminate tons of advertising. Just follow the instructions. Maybe make a backup file of hosts.txt. I didn't, but if it makes you feel better, then it might be a good idea.

I decided it was more trouble than it was worth emailing it. I just put a disclaimer on it that you are on your own and I am not responsible for anything.

It isn't a tough surgery, so if you have any computer aptitude at all it should be a breeze. If not, your teenage kids can probably do it for you.
    Thx for the instructions Bill. I'm at work now, but will be performing some "surgery" on my puter when I get home. I'll let you know how it turned out.

P.S. If you dont hear from me after this, it means Bill's instructions fried my computer. hahahaha

Addict
    10-13-2009, 03:27 PM #108

Quasi-News from BEHL

A regular poster at the hub put this up this afternoon...

From: Dennis R. Fisher [mailtoennisFisher@biocentricenergy.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:29 PM
    To: David
    Subject: RE: Shareholder Question

1)Filing the S-1 will not be completed until , the very earliest, the end of this month
    2)Acquiring the assets of BEHL and rewarding the BEHL base with free trading dividend shares is the ONLY path which gets all the BEHL following into free trading shares (otherwise it is restricted for 6 months)
    3)If the past is any indication of how long and how many times the SEC comes back with questions, we’ll be lucky if we carry this off by the shareholder meeting in Vegas in February
    4)Revenue is the only cure for the downward motion…and we are working on that right now
    5)I understand if people do not have the patience or the fortitude to stay long…I however, am and am betting my families money on it

Hope this clarifies things a little for you

Dennis

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:21 AM
    To: Dennis R. Fisher
    Importance: High

Thank you Mr. Fisher for the very fast response and explanation, I know you don’t worry about the PPS as you run the business not the PPS but if the PPS drops below .03 I feel like investors will start fleeing. (Many are suffering mega losses right now from buying at .10 and up)
    The February date for the merger is what it is but a few words about the selected shell and company and maybe a few words about partners would go a long way toward saving some extremely loyal investors.

Sincerely, David

From: Dennis R. Fisher [mailtoennisFisher@biocentricenergy.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 2:06 PM
    To: David

The truth is the truth...

you have my permission to convey this information to the group
    Dennis Fisher
    CEO
    BEHL
    949-218-3258

Guru
    10-13-2009, 03:52 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Thx for the instructions Bill. I'm at work now, but will be performing some "surgery" on my puter when I get home. I'll let you know how it turned out.

P.S. If you dont hear from me after this, it means Bill's instructions fried my computer. hahahaha
    I love the smell of ozone coming from my motherboard in the morning....it reminds me of BCLE.

Guru
    10-13-2009, 03:59 PM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    With this fantastic information in hand, we should all be filthy rich in no time at all!

By the way Bill, the rolls are FANTASTIC, thanks for the recipe.
    I am glad that you like the rolls.

With such rich information flowing from the artesian well of at BCLE, we should all be set for life with all of those repeat orders from a BCLE affiliate.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-13-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Page 11 of 39 ... 91011121321 ...