Page 10 of 39 ... 8910111220 ...
    Guru
    10-13-2009, 11:43 AM #91

** The File **

Here is the method to eliminate a bunch of advertising.

Well, instead of emailing this thing, here we go...the file that eliminates a bunch of advertising. If you have any doubts...don't do it!! I am NOT responsible in any way for your computer or operating system. This is educational material only and may not be accurate:

If you have any doubts, make a backup of your hosts.txt file as you go along.

Right click on start tab and click on explore.
    Go to C: drive
    Go to windows folder
    Go to systems 32 folder
    Go to drivers folder
    Go to etc folder
    Right click on hosts.txt and click on open
    Choose notetab when box comes up with options....the point is to open the file. It is a txt file and uses an ascii text editor.

All right...leave that open, ready for editing, and then open a completely new browser window.

In the new browser window, go to:
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt
    a hosts.txt file will come up with a lot more information in it than your original.
    Click on edit, select all...right click and copy

Go back to your original hosts.txt
    Select all...delete
    Then right click and paste in the hosts.txt and save.

Your advertising will greatly diminish!

Any questions, please ask.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-13-2009 at 11:53 AM.

10-13-2009, 11:55 AM #92

ASFX Chart

DAve,

thanks for posting and letting us know your thoughts on this!!!! looks like it did reach .05 this morning, I'm up from .0355...hoping it reaches .05 again...that would make a nice chunk of change for me. Been playing the "pick the bastards pockets" game since last Friday on qasp and asfx. I'm on a two day winning streak!!!!! Qasp is looking good down at .018...Andy

Guru
    10-13-2009, 12:01 PM #93
    Here you go, Andy.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-13-2009, 12:01 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    DAve,

thanks for posting and letting us know your thoughts on this!!!! looks like it did reach .05 this morning, I'm up from .0355...hoping it reaches .05 again...that would make a nice chunk of change for me. Been playing the "pick the bastards pockets" game since last Friday on qasp and asfx. I'm on a two day winning streak!!!!! Qasp is looking good down at .018...Andy
    Andy,
    Two days of taking the money...good for you! QASP has been good for me too. It's amazing how well a small upswing will pay off in just a few hours.

Guru
    10-13-2009, 12:03 PM #95
    The Governator and the Disintegrator: A Sharp Match 'Holding Pharmaceutical Companies Accountable'
    Date : 10/13/2009 @ 6:00AM
    Source : PR Newswire
    Stock : (ASFX)
    Quote : 0.041 0.0061 (17.48%) @ 12:01PM

The Governator and the Disintegrator: A Sharp Match 'Holding Pharmaceutical Companies Accountable'

WESTON, Fla., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- It is illegal in the state of California to unsafely dispose of "sharps" (medical waste such as needles and syringes) in the home, and thanks to California State Senator Joe Simitian's Senate Bill 486, and contributors from his annual "There Oughta Be A Law" contest, 1 million Californians will not be breaking the law anymore (see http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/hhw/sharps/).

American Scientific Resources, Inc. (Pink Sheets: ASFX) (the Company), is pleased to note that the SB 486 has been approved by Governor Schwarzenegger, providing Californians with a safe way to dispose of their sharps at home. Approximately 386-million sharps are generated each year in California that need to be disposed of (source).

This new law will require pharmaceutical companies to submit plans to the California Integrated Waste Management Board on how they propose to support the patients who use their drugs by providing safe needle collection and disposal programs. Additionally, they will be required to provide the specialty medication users (such as those with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis and HIV) with information on their websites on the various product options available to safely and easily manage their sharps.

Jason Roth, ASR's Senior Vice President comments, "Not only is this a triumph for numerous Californians, but it is also creating corporate responsibility in the green movement and holding pharmaceutical companies accountable for the proper disposal of their patients safe needle disposal. ASR is very much looking forward to continuing discussions with the pharmaceutical manufacturers about how we can meet their needs in the US and the rest of the globe."

ASR manufacturers the world's only FDA approved home needle destruction device (NDD), the Disintegrator(TM) and Disintegrator Plus(TM). The Disintegrator enables patients who give themselves injections to properly and safely dispose of needles at home.

About American Scientific Resources, Inc.

American Scientific Resources, Inc. is the parent company for wholly-owned subsidiaries, Kidz-Med, Inc. and Heart Smart System. The Company's objective is to locate and acquire innovative health and safety products that are successfully sold abroad, and to introduce and promote them to the North American market.

More information about the Company, including financial information, can be found on the ASFX web site at http://www.americansci.com/. For product information, visit the Company's subsidiary, Kidz-Med, Inc. at http://www.kidzmed.com/.

Safe Harbor

This release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. Actual performance and results may differ materially from that projected or suggested herein due to certain risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, ability to obtain financing and regulatory and shareholder approvals for anticipated actions.

Contact

Investor Relations Ronald Garner Investor Hotline: 619-293-0621

DATASOURCE: American Scientific Resources, Inc.

CONTACT: Investor Relations, Ronald Garner, Investor Hotline,

+1-619-293-0621, , for American Scientific Resources, Inc.

Web Site: http://www.americansci.com/

10-13-2009, 12:22 PM #96
    You know what gets my goat?

BCLE had 1.379 million shares changed hands -- which is the equivalent of approximately $22,000 ---

*those guys*

10-13-2009, 12:28 PM #97

Spongetech

I refuse to click on the links...this rubbish just came into my inbox.

It'd be real nice for the company to get there shit in one sock and release some real information!

The Brualdi Law Firm, PC Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against ...
    StreetInsider.com (subscription) - Birmingham,MI,USA
    ... SPNGE) (OTCBB: SPNG) stock between April 15, 2008 and October 5, 2009, inclusive (the "Class Period") for violations of the federal securities laws. ...
    Google Blogs Alert for: spng

the_worm06: [SPNG]: New prediction on scam company Spongetech ...
    By the_worm06
    [SPNG]: New prediction on scam company Spongetech Delivery Systems, Inc. . . the_worm06 predicts that the form 10K for the year ended May 31, 2009 will not be filed with the SEC by scam company SPNG by Friday, October 16, 2009. ...
    the_worm06 - http://theworm06.blogspot.com/

10-13-2009, 12:34 PM #98
    SPNG-E

Care for a little more rubbish? Call the below number...

Note: If you're holding a sponge, you'll likely not like it...

Investor Relations
    Bill Young

10-13-2009, 12:35 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Seriously Bill -

You think you can find those types of patterns by searching the tickers from scottraders unusual volume/price moves list about and hour and a half before the market closes? Or do any of you know of a site that includes pennies in lists like that? I still don't use scottrader, as the only PC I have access too is this ancient general use one in our office.. it gets used so little, I have no idea how much spy crap is on it.. I used it last in like 2006, and I don't even know if it has the capability to run the software. Anyway, things like that, depending on the rest of the price, I'd go in on at the end of the day.
    Hey Doc, I'm not sure exactly what kind of alert you are wanting but scottrae elite has a free sub. to trade ideas and you can set up alerts for certain candles, volume, ma crossovers...ect. Also on TDA they offer strategy desk where you could create the same type of alerts, I am not very familiar with how to set it all up but they have videos to show you how.

10-13-2009, 01:02 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Here you go, Andy.

Thanks bill! I can't watch L2 here at work, I wish I was home today....I nay have cashed out when it hit .05....looks like it's starting to come down now 

I have my eye on ONCF as well...but hope to wait on that while I try to make up some $$$.

Page 10 of 39 ... 8910111220 ...