Page 38 of 39 ... 2836373839
    Guru
    10-16-2009, 08:40 PM #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Bye Bye!!!!!

http://http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Billionaire-among-6-nabbed-in-apf-2808194948.html?x=0&.v=23

Have a great weekend all!!!! I know they wont be!!!!! Andy

Update: Ooops...he's No. 559 richest man in the world, hes 52 and probably will be spending the rest of his life behind bars!!!!!
    52 is a bad age to start taking up being a jail bird, or especially a con in the joint. You are either going to get shanked or two of you will be sleeping in one bunk. Everybody else got screwed, so why shouldn't he?

On the sideline of prison informational news.....I heard on the news that Bernie Madoff kicked another inmate's ass out in the yard last week. The guy was younger and arguing with Bernie about stocks and got lambasted by Madoff. Bernie has a little respect now..lol

Guru
    10-16-2009, 08:46 PM #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    There's a good chance that I'll check in later or over the weekend. If not, I wanted to leave you all with wishes of a wonderfully enriched and fulfilling weekend of everything that you desire and nothing that hinders the manifestation of that creation which is sought.
    We know that you will be around, however we do realize that tomorrow is Saturday and it is time for a full performance of the "Butterfly". After the performance there is Organic Strawberry Jam. ummm ummm good! That is of course unless you do a matinee instead. lol

10-16-2009, 09:05 PM #373
    You know, Bill, there are times that I *wish* that I don't hold issue with putting videos and photos online of my boy.

If I can figure out how to do video on my website, I'll post one of us doing our performance art -- it's classic -- good family fun!

It's moments like *this* that makes a Papa proud!!!

At the end of the day, we're definitely not to proud to have a good time.

Mama's feeling better, I'm happy to report. She saw her naturopath & was given an IV of hydrogen peroxide concoction of sorts. It's, apparently, a natural remedy for colds and such. She says that she's 120% better!

And yes, you're right...I'll be checking in...

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    We know that you will be around, however we do realize that tomorrow is Saturday and it is time for a full performance of the "Butterfly". After the performance there is Organic Strawberry Jam. ummm ummm good! That is of course unless you do a matinee instead. lol

10-16-2009, 09:10 PM #374
    I'd be hardpressed to think that these guys do *real* time, frankly. After all, they're billionaires.

Madoff - well, he became the poster child that took a lot of heat off of a lot of others, IMO. And so, yeah, he received a bit harsher punishment than he thought that he'd get.

Also, if memory serves, by pleading guilty, he afforded himself the right to not divulge a lot of info. Which included, if I'm not mistaken, details of the how and why and where - oh yeah, there was a bit of the who, too.

Anyway...here's where he now lives...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/bu.../15madoff.html

52 is a bad age to start taking up being a jail bird, or especially a con in the joint. You are either going to get shanked or two of you will be sleeping in one bunk. Everybody else got screwed, so why shouldn't he?

On the sideline of prison informational news.....I heard on the news that Bernie Madoff kicked another inmate's ass out in the yard last week. The guy was younger and arguing with Bernie about stocks and got lambasted by Madoff. Bernie has a little respect now..lol

Guru
    10-16-2009, 09:17 PM #375
    You know, Bill, there are times that I *wish* that I don't hold issue with putting videos and photos online of my boy.

If I can figure out how to do video on my website, I'll post one of us doing our performance art -- it's classic -- good family fun!

It's moments like *this* that makes a Papa proud!!!

At the end of the day, we're definitely not to proud to have a good time.

Mama's feeling better, I'm happy to report. She saw her naturopath & was given an IV of hydrogen peroxide concoction of sorts. It's, apparently, a natural remedy for colds and such. She says that she's 120% better!

And yes, you're right...I'll be checking in...
    I am glad to hear that your wife is feeling better. Naturopaths are the best. I am really into homeopathy in a general sense.

An I.V. with hydrogen peroxide concoction. I can see where it would do some good if it was well-diluted. That is the first time that I have heard of that being used, but I am behind the times with medicine. Hmmm very interesting. Maybe Shots knows something about it. The main point is that she feels better!

Putting video on your website shouldn't be hard, but I will leave how to do that to the experts here.

I bet you guys have a lot of fun...you know..you are a rather unique character and I love reading your posts. They are quite entertaining and your presentation is very original.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-16-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Mentor
    10-16-2009, 10:01 PM #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Evolution Fuels to Dividend Common Shares of Southwest Resources, Inc.

Oct 16, 2009 12:18:08 (ET)

DALLAS, Oct 16, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that the Company will dividend 1.5 million shares of the Company's ownership of common stock of Southwest Resources, Inc. (Pink Sheets:SWRS).

On October 16, 2009, the Company executed a settlement agreement with Southwest Resources, which owed a debt to the Company related to a transaction during the third quarter of 2006. The settlement involved the exchange of shares of common stock in Southwest Resources for forgiveness of the debt.

As Evolution Fuels' current business focus is on the establishment of retail renewable fuel stations, the Company's management has determined to provide its shareholders with any potential upside in the equity ownership of its 1.5 million shares of Southwest Resources common stock through a dividend of the shares to its shareholders. Any shareholder of record owning at least 50,000 shares of Evolution Fuels common stock as of November 30, 2009 shall be entitled to receive a quantity of the 1.5 million shares of Southwest Resources common stock proportionate to their ownership of shares of Evolution Fuels common stock. The dividend of shares of Southwest Resources shall be in certificate form and will bear a restrictive trading legend pursuant to Rule 144.

Such dividend shall occur after Southwest Resources has published its Initial Company Information and Disclosure Statement and current financial statements to the Pink Sheets website and achieved the tier ranking of "Current Information."

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol ranging from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com .

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

Media & Investor Relations
    Randy Hepler
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

A bit more ...

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stock...20091016140100

Guru
    10-16-2009, 10:49 PM #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    We have to know what rule 144 stands for with restrictive stock and also SWRS is.

Now if you own 50,000 EVFL you can receive your proportionate share of a pool of 1.5 Billion shares...this could be very little since people own in the millions and millions. Who's stock is this really and where did SWRS come out of the wood work from?

It sounds like something not up straight yet, but we have to do Due Diligence...what do you guys think? Is SWRS a shell company, or what? Why would SWRS be giving away SWRS shares? This still isn't clear to me...and so forth. There is a lot of work to do on this one...so it doesn't go like (and I quote Tibs):

One<---------------->One

Would this really be dilution with restricted shares? Why would they give away restricted shares? Hmmmmmm

Why would EVFL be giving away SWRS shares? I don't have a clue yet.

10-17-2009, 02:14 AM #378
    SPNGE.OB

It looks to be that the only recent document (since suspension) is the filing that D&T resigned from being Spongetech's auditor.

This was confirmed by D&T on 10/13.

My hope is that they did, in fact, see this coming and had the diligence to get another accounting firm onboard asap.

I've not read any notices that states that they do have a back-up company to certify docs to the SEC.

At this point, it's not looking so swell..

As one might imagine, I hope that I'm in the dark about something that is a real game changer.

After all, I really would prefer to log in on Monday to see that the year end has been released and the suspension lifted. I know, master of the obvious over here.

Anyway...the sponges that we ordered some weeks back have yet to arrive. Perhaps it was only last week that we order them?

but anyway...

here's a link for the filing.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...v163086_8k.htm

Mentor
    10-17-2009, 10:02 AM #379
    We have to know what rule 144 stands for with restrictive stock and also SWRS is.

Now if you own 50,000 EVFL you can receive your proportionate share of a pool of 1.5 Billion shares...this could be very little since people own in the millions and millions. Who's stock is this really and where did SWRS come out of the wood work from?

It sounds like something not up straight yet, but we have to do Due Diligence...what do you guys think? Is SWRS a shell company, or what? Why would SWRS be giving away SWRS shares? This still isn't clear to me...and so forth. There is a lot of work to do on this one...so it doesn't go like (and I quote Tibs):

One<---------------->One

Would this really be dilution with restricted shares? Why would they give away restricted shares? Hmmmmmm

Why would EVFL be giving away SWRS shares? I don't have a clue yet.
    Hi Bill,

It is all a bit confusing, but this may be a bit closer to what is going on;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: AceFranklin Date: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:14:21 PM
    In reply to: kuan who wrote msg# 34854

Kuan and others - Think about the following for a second since we all know DM is involved with more than one corporation:

1. SWRS is now doing exactly what EVFL has done (becoming fully reporting on Pinksheets.com, which a good thing...sorry if you were the victim of the APDR R/S....EBOF to EVFL sound familiar).

2. SWRS is actively pursuing production of standard petro gas products.

3. If we look at the four big entitites linked to our stock you can see some logical relationships that lend itself to building a bigger enterprise of biofuel manufacturing and distribution network

*** EVFL - retail distribution of biofuel and standard petro products
    *** EVLN - manufacturing of biofuel
    *** SWRS - manufacuring or at least distribution of standard petro products
    *** BMGI - Big Star Media Group…our media, PR, affiliate to promote our corporate activities

4. The fact that EVFL now has 1.5 million shares of SWRS ties us back to this company as well as EVLN.

5. Dividends in SWRS distributed to EVFL shareholders now has us all potentially invested in the bigger picture even if it is only a small amount of SWRS shares.

Do you see the links starting to form?

Eventually when the retail station (EVFL) is up and running we will see them supplied by EVLN and SWRS in due time.

Before everyone goes bonkers...of course, the operational plan has to be deployed. However, it certainly looks like they are moving in a good direction.

All of this is just my gnomey opinion!

Ace

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=42599956

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentor
    10-17-2009, 10:21 AM #380
    SPNGE.OB

It looks to be that the only recent document (since suspension) is the filing that D&T resigned from being Spongetech's auditor.

This was confirmed by D&T on 10/13.

My hope is that they did, in fact, see this coming and had the diligence to get another accounting firm onboard asap.

I've not read any notices that states that they do have a back-up company to certify docs to the SEC.

At this point, it's not looking so swell..

As one might imagine, I hope that I'm in the dark about something that is a real game changer.

After all, I really would prefer to log in on Monday to see that the year end has been released and the suspension lifted. I know, master of the obvious over here.

Anyway...the sponges that we ordered some weeks back have yet to arrive. Perhaps it was only last week that we order them?

but anyway...

here's a link for the filing.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...v163086_8k.htm
    Hey Rams,

Man, it seems it is getting more brutal over there, they just got these guys on board and now they are bailing ... You go to love the CYA in this stuff, the legal-speak, goobledygook - To put my sarcastic spin on it, something like ...

DT: "It is really unfortunate you guy's have found yourselves in such a bind and we really wanted to work with you on this but, as you know, our auditors are very fond of the burger joint just across the street from our home base. They are all a bit homesick and well, you know the drive and traffic, it's all just a bit too overwhelming for them. We found nothing wrong at all here with your company and are just as stunned at all the alegations and hoopla surrounding it, but when the hunger pangs strike, you have to do what you have to do! We have to keep our employees well being in mind, their morale up and found this to be in everyone's best interest. Can't have a bunch of hungry, disgruntled agents working on the books, it can really complicate matters. But good luck to you!"