Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    10-06-2009, 10:15 AM #11
    Take your head out of the sand and look around SIRIUSRAIN, M Moore is real and it`s all happening.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-06-2009, 10:18 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusrain View Post
    Micheal Moore is a disgusting human being whose movies are filled with so much bull sh*#t and lies. He should not have the priviledge of living in this great country of ours.
    Moore is a great American film maker. Certainly got it right on George Bush's war against the people of Iraq. We need more film makers like him to give us things to think about. Who needs science fiction when reality is even scarier.

His new film certainly points out why most of us investors are just pawns in the rich guys scheme of things.

10-06-2009, 10:20 AM #13
    http://www.luxury4play.com/chicago-m...-sirius-l.html

Another new subsciber. Buying the car for the radio. lol
    One by one, we are getting them.

Julie

10-06-2009, 10:23 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by njb View Post
    Take your head out of the sand and look around SIRIUSRAIN, M Moore is real and it`s all happening.
    Agree. If not for him, many issues would go unchecked. Better
    than closing our eyes and pretending these things aren't occuring.

Julie

10-06-2009, 10:26 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Moore is a great American film maker. Certainly got it right on George Bush's war against the people of Iraq. We need more film makers like him to give us things to think about. Who needs science fiction when reality is even scarier.

His new film certainly points out why most of us investors are just pawns in the rich guys scheme of things.
    Good morning Chuck,

How is your butt? Hope your ride was a good one!
    Now back to work for you.

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-06-2009, 10:30 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good morning Chuck,

How is your butt? Hope your ride was a good one!
    Now back to work for you.

Julie
    Hi Julie and everyone else. The ride was great. Wonderful early fall colors, cool nights, lots of fun!

The butt is fine after the ride Julie, thanks for asking! LOL

But, the whole notion of getting back to work makes me rather itchy....I think I'll avoid it for at least another day.

Now, let's go SIRI. I want to see .61 before the day is out! Rah, Rah, Rah!

10-06-2009, 10:37 AM #17
    Someone said Washington is a 1 mile square city surrounded by reality.

Enthusiast
    10-06-2009, 11:41 AM #18
    Good morning folks. It's been a few weeks.. Been traveling and also dealing with the flood situation here in GA. On the night of the big rain, I was bailing water out of my downstairs office from 10:00pm until 6:00am the next morning. What a workout! Anyway, things are back to normal. Thought I would check in prior to a trip to Las Vegas, then Chicago for 10 days.

About Sirius.. I am really disappointed to see the .50's again! What's the concensus as we approach the next quarterly report? Will we march up into the .70's again? I'm personally betting on hitting a dollar over the next months. Thoughts?

10-06-2009, 11:51 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by proactiv View Post
    Good morning folks. It's been a few weeks.. Been traveling and also dealing with the flood situation here in GA. On the night of the big rain, I was bailing water out of my downstairs office from 10:00pm until 6:00am the next morning. What a workout! Anyway, things are back to normal. Thought I would check in prior to a trip to Las Vegas, then Chicago for 10 days.

About Sirius.. I am really disappointed to see the .50's again! What's the concensus as we approach the next quarterly report? Will we march up into the .70's again? I'm personally betting on hitting a dollar over the next months. Thoughts?
    Welcome back Proac,
    Missed seeing your posts. Bailing water, not a fun exercise!
    Traveling guy huh?

$1 by Thanksgiving.

Julie

Enthusiast
    10-06-2009, 12:18 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    $1 by Thanksgiving.

Julie
    Hi Julie,
    Good to be back. I like your optimism!

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...