Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: Sirius Weekly Thread 10-05-2009

  1. #1
    SiriMonkey is offline

    Sirius Weekly Thread 10-05-2009

    Good Evening All,

    This is pretty pathetic. Bill and Gang over at Market Watch
    are kicking butt. On page 2 already of the new week!
    And look at us over here in SiriusLand. Still posting on last
    weeks thread. Does it get any worse than this!

    Well, I failed miserably at cheerleading in Candlemans (Chuck)
    absence. Stock end at .59 and I had promised .70 Not
    even close. So, with a heavy heart I am passing the pom poms
    back to Chuck. Obviously he handles them better than I do.
    He must be back from his bike ride and by now able to ease himself down
    on his chair to post.

    If there are any lurkers out there please jump in and say hi.
    We don't bite over here and look forward to your thoughts.

    Please, this is humiliating. Are we going to let those guys show us up?
    I would hope not.

    Go Sirius!

    Julie

  2. #2
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Julie:

    It's almost as if we are talking to ourselves LOL.

    Who are Bill and the gang over at market watch?

  3. #3
    Hopeful is offline
    Addict
    Hopeful's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    Hi Julie,

    Thanks for starting a new weekly thread! Come on Julie, you just need to cheer harder!!!

    Rah Rah Rahhhhhhhhh, or however Chuck does it lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    njb is offline
    Junior Member
    njb's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 7

    njbones

    Hi, I have been a lurker for about 3 yrs. now. The only thing keeping me in SIRI is hope and I hope our time for reward is coming soon. Wish I had an answer for how to stop all this negative reporting and manipulation going on with this stock. Just saw Michael Moores new film, it makes you sick to see what goes on with our leaders. It`s more like a good old boys club with Goldman Sacks right in there.

  5. #5
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by njb View Post
    Hi, I have been a lurker for about 3 yrs. now. The only thing keeping me in SIRI is hope and I hope our time for reward is coming soon. Wish I had an answer for how to stop all this negative reporting and manipulation going on with this stock. Just saw Michael Moores new film, it makes you sick to see what goes on with our leaders. It`s more like a good old boys club with Goldman Sacks right in there.
    Good Morning njb,

    Welcome to Sirius Buzz! Wow, a lurker for 3 years. Glad
    you stepped from behind and decided to post. Maybe I'm not such
    a bad cheerleader after all. I didn't realize the Michael Moore
    film was out already.
    We look forward to your continued posting!

    Julie

  6. #6
    mrmertz is offline
    Enthusiast
    mrmertz's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: Tucson AZ Posts: 193
    Oh well, I'm probably a day late and a dollar short with this one but oh well!

    Get out your pom-poms!

    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1647...s?source=yahoo

  7. #7
    siriusrain is offline
    Junior Member
    siriusrain's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Location: jersey Posts: 12
    Micheal Moore is a disgusting human being whose movies are filled with so much bull sh*#t and lies. He should not have the priviledge of living in this great country of ours.

  8. #8
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Oh well, I'm probably a day late and a dollar short with this one but oh well!

    Get out your pom-poms!

    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1647...s?source=yahoo
    Thanks for the positive article, may I call you mrm? lol
    Dusting them off as we speak.

    Enjoy your day,

    Julie

  9. #9
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusrain View Post
    Micheal Moore is a disgusting human being whose movies are filled with so much bull sh*#t and lies. He should not have the priviledge of living in this great country of ours.
    Certainly polarizing, no?

  10. #10
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Oh well, I'm probably a day late and a dollar short with this one but oh well!

    Get out your pom-poms!

    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1647...s?source=yahoo
    Yeah, but that's ok. Any post is a good post these days LOL. That's a Satwaves article. Is Steve Garcia Brandon?? I'd like to believe them, but they tend to be overly optimistic. If they're right, then kudos.

    As I noted at the end of last week's thread, all this company needs to do is make money. Sounds esoteric, but that's were we are. There are a ton of metrics out there, but positive earnings is the only one that matters. Many other companies have balance sheets as lousy as SIRI, but they trade way higher because at least they make money.

    Based on auto sales, sub numbers should grow. That will be nice. The next 4 to 5 weeks ought to be interesting.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •