Page 6 of 57 ... 456781656 ...
    Guru
    10-05-2009, 11:18 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Yikes - I write these things all the time... doing it right now, well, in between looking at the market go at the moment, and talking to you guys... and, their title is horrible... it implies that they (EVFL) are proposing to fund expansion of infrastructure...

They won't be refused for that, I'm sure the government will take their money.
    I don't believe too many people have a grasp on grammar and the English language anymore.

Eubonics (ghetto language) is more acceptable.

Addict
    10-05-2009, 11:20 AM #52
    I was in the middle of morning rounds when BEHL dropped this morning, so I missed the initial drop to .03.
    However, I sold at .0355 already. .03 is the new support. I have a buy order in for .0301. If it fills, I'll have turned 60K shares into 71.5K at no cost to me. I will then sell the 71.5K when I see it run up even a little.

You guys are right. Flipping is the only way to go with these volitile companies. We may miss a big run up here and there because of it, but account value preservation is my main concern.

I'm still in QASP for 175K shares. Can we get some big news here please?!!

Guru
    10-05-2009, 11:22 AM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Nice!

While the Company continues to apply for federal and state grants and loan
    guarantees to assist with its capital needs, there is no assurance that the
    Company will receive any funds under the Recovery Act.

Naturally, but wouldn't this be something if it did.
    I will join you with wishful and even fabricated optimism. This stock just keeps us in stitches.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 11:55 AM #54
    That CBAI is kicking butt... perhaps I shouldn't have waited for consolidation...

coulda woulda shoulda

I bet it still will though... but I likely won't get in near that 6 level.

Guru
    10-05-2009, 12:05 PM #55
    That CBAI is kicking butt... perhaps I shouldn't have waited for consolidation...

coulda woulda shoulda

I bet it still will though... but I likely won't get in near that 6 level.
    Man, look at all of the Market Makers on it!

Guru
    10-05-2009, 12:07 PM #56
    Cord Blood America Continues to Reduce Debt; Three Notes Retired
    Date : 10/05/2009 @ 5:00AM
    Source : PR Newswire
    Stock : (CBAI)
    Quote : 0.0098 0.002 (25.64%) @ 12:06PM

Cord Blood America Continues to Reduce Debt; Three Notes Retired

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cord Blood America, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CBAI), the umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation company (http://www.cordblood-america.com/) focused on bringing the life saving potential of stem cells, a biological insurance policy, to families nationwide and internationally, said today that it has retired three more significant debts with originally issued principal amounts of $212,959, $250,000 and $285,000.

On October 2, the Company announced retirement of a $160,000 note.

The $212,959 and $250,000 notes were signed in 2007 with CorCell, Inc., which became Cord Blood America's operating unit, CorCell Companies, Inc., and were purchased by JMJ Financial. The $285,000 note was originally signed in August 2006 with Strategic Working Capital and subsequently purchased by JMJ Financial. All three notes were retired by September 30, 2009.

"A major effort has been made this year to reduce debt and strengthen our balance sheet for our future and our shareholders' future. We are proud of these accomplishments," said Matthew Schissler, co-founder and CEO.

About Cord Blood America

Cord Blood America (OTC:CBAI) (BULLETIN BOARD: CBAI) is the parent company of CorCell, which facilitates umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation for expectant parents and their children. Its mission is to be the most respected stem cell preservation company in the industry. Collected through a safe and non-invasive process, cord blood stem cells offer a powerful and potentially life-saving resource for treating a growing number of ailments, including cancer, leukemia, blood, and immune disorders. To find out more about Cord Blood America, Inc. (OTC:CBAI) (BULLETIN BOARD: CBAI) , visit our website at http://www.corcell.com/. For investor information, visit http://www.cordblood-america.com/.

DATASOURCE: Cord Blood America, Inc.

CONTACT: Paul Knopick of E & E Communications, +1-949-707-5365,

, for Cord Blood America, Inc.

Web Site: http://www.cordblood-america.com/

http://www.corcell.com/

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 12:09 PM #57
    Crap -

Since I was awake, I wish I would have looked that stuff up. Also, perhaps since I liked the company, shoulda woulda coulda put in half the other day when I expected the cut back, oh well, ain't gonna chase... but I think this one will be a good one... been into that and HLCS (big board)... trying to chose another gold stock today too. HLCS is ok to buy today I figure.

Where do you find that stuff? I usually go to the wheel of misfortune and see if folks post PRs.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 12:24 PM #58
    I wonder why I keep typing "crap" - I don't think I've ever typed it, and I rarely say it.

10-05-2009, 02:38 PM #59
    I've been getting a chuckle over the fact that *this* "crap" post essentially locked the board in a speechless pattern for what feels like days...

Okay folks, you may now resume chatting -- the spell should be broken

By the way, *this* post should serve as proof that I will - indeed - respond to anything...especially when I'm trying to NOT look at the HUMONGO red number that is beside SPNGE!

I wonder why I keep typing "crap" - I don't think I've ever typed it, and I rarely say it.

Guru
    10-05-2009, 02:56 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    I've been getting a chuckle over the fact that *this* "crap" post essentially locked the board in a speechless pattern for what feels like days...

Okay folks, you may now resume chatting -- the spell should be broken

By the way, *this* post should serve as proof that I will - indeed - respond to anything...especially when I'm trying to NOT look at the HUMONGO red number that is beside SPNGE!
    All I can say to that is, "No Shit".

I have been reading the shrub concerning SPNGE. It doesn't look too good at the moment.

Investopedia Investment Question
    Investopedia FAQs Icon
    What are the fifth-letter identifiers on the Nasdaq?
    All of the companies traded on the Nasdaq have four-lettered tickers, which are representative of the actual company. For example, the ticker symbol for Nasdaq-traded Microsoft is MSFT. However, in some cases, a ticker symbol on the Nasdaq will have five letters where the fifth letter is an identifier symbol that tells market participants something about the company. Below is a list of all of the fifth-letter identifiers on the Nasdaq:

A- Class A Shares
    B- Class B Shares
    C- Issuer Qualification Exception (the company is not meeting all listing requirements but can remain on the exchange for the time being)
    D- New Issue
    E- Delinquent (in regard to SEC filings)
    F- Foreign Issue
    G- First Convertible Bond
    H- Second Convertible Bond
    I- Third Convertible Bond
    J- Voting
    K- Non-voting
    M- Fourth Preferred Issue
    N- Third Preferred Issue
    O- Second Preferred Issue
    P- First Preferred Issue
    Q- Bankruptcy
    R- Rights Issue
    S- Shares of Beneficial Interest
    T- Securities with warrants or rights
    U- Units
    V- When issued or when distributed (shares that are set to split or have another similar pending corporate actions)
    W- Warrants
    Y- American Depository Receipt
    Z or L - Miscellaneous Situation (research is required to investigate the exact reason for the identifier being attached)
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-05-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Page 6 of 57 ... 456781656 ...