Page 56 of 57 ... 64654555657
    Mentor
    10-10-2009, 10:43 PM #551
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I will type up the info for you. It is funny that you brought that up, because he told me to do that to my mom's machine and it would make it a whole lot faster on dial-up.

Sorry, I missed this post last night. I will PM you my email, Dave.
    Thanks Bill!!!

I hope his system isn't soo old that it won't work!

When I finally get a real job, I'm going to get him a new computer, and if I make enough money, I'll get him cable too... though, I know he's hiding a big wad somewhere, judging from his golf club collection... I hate interest and loans, I think he just hates monthly payments, lol. Funny how that works.

Mentor
    10-10-2009, 10:44 PM #552
    Where's Bass and Sean and Tripping?

Guru
    10-11-2009, 12:56 AM #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Where's Bass and Sean and Tripping?
    You know, I just don't know where Bass is. That is really weird. I hope that he is o.k..

Sean is around during the day (in the background).

Tripps..he was over on Zapwaves moderating a BEHL "thingy" from what I understand...I could be totally wrong, because I just don't go there.

It isn't like Bass not to be around. He was concerned that either you or I would leave (he and I discussed this), but I told him that I am just fine here. We have our little niche on the edge of the Earth and that is fine with me.

Guru
    10-11-2009, 01:00 AM #554
    Well, entertainment comes cheap. I have spent most of the night on youtube. I ran across a video on how to hypnotize yourself. Well, I started off with that one and then found 100 more, so I was trying them out, you know, with that Alfred Hitchcock swirling psycho disc thing.

Well, I just woke up a while ago...I don't know, maybe I have been out in the kitchen eating dog food or running around the neighborhood naked. I don't have a clue.

Anyway, I have to clear my head and have a couple shots of Tequila...

Mentor
    10-11-2009, 01:27 AM #555
    Well, entertainment comes cheap. I have spent most of the night on youtube. I ran across a video on how to hypnotize yourself. Well, I started off with that one and then found 100 more, so I was trying them out, you know, with that Alfred Hitchcock swirling psycho disc thing.

Well, I just woke up a while ago...I don't know, maybe I have been out in the kitchen eating dog food or running around the neighborhood naked. I don't have a clue.

Anyway, I have to clear my head and have a couple shots of Tequila...
    OMG - I laughed so hard at that, thanks for the entertainment... I wonder if those will help me sleep after being up all night writing this funding app... i went to bed around 3:30 am, woke up at 6 am, then couldn't fall back asleep for the life of me.

which vid was best...

I need to hypnotize myself to take my planned trade exits and stop losses!

Guru
    10-11-2009, 02:17 AM #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    OMG - I laughed so hard at that, thanks for the entertainment... I wonder if those will help me sleep after being up all night writing this funding app... i went to bed around 3:30 am, woke up at 6 am, then couldn't fall back asleep for the life of me.

which vid was best...

I need to hypnotize myself to take my planned trade exits and stop losses!
    This chick is the bomb!

http://www.youtube.com/user/FurubaGurl

Here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUFYJ2Nppfg

Here is where to become a hypnomaster:

http://www.truthabouthypnosis.com/private-training/

Actually, I think I am really going to pursue this. I am going to see what it can do (Oh God! Here goes Bill on another trip!). That is what my life is all about. I really believe that I got a little visualization of what this is all about. I am a really defensive person...nobody messes with my mind or my property, but I am willing to take commands on an experimental basis (within reason). This is really a challenge for me, because I will not listen to anybody. I have always been ass backwards, so maybe this is a chance to succeed.

So here is the breakout on all of this...If you learn how to delve into your subconscious...remember..learning how..then you can sit there and program yourself at a higher level, like Dave is talking about.

I am going to give this some exercise and see what can be done with it specifically with life and stocks. My life is great, but I have to program myself, through hypnosis, to be a master at trading..what a hoot! I am willing to give it a shot.

Now for my third shot of tequila....

Mentor
    10-11-2009, 02:32 AM #557
    This chick is the bomb!

http://www.youtube.com/user/FurubaGurl

Here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUFYJ2Nppfg

Here is where to become a hypnomaster:

http://www.truthabouthypnosis.com/private-training/

Actually, I think I am really going to pursue this. I am going to see what it can do (Oh God! Here goes Bill on another trip!). That is what my life is all about. I really believe that I got a little visualization of what this is all about. I am a really defensive person...nobody messes with my mind or my property, but I am willing to take commands on an experimental basis (within reason). This is really a challenge for me, because I will not listen to anybody. I have always been ass backwards, so maybe this is a chance to succeed.

So here is the breakout on all of this...If you learn how to delve into your subconscious...remember..learning how..then you can sit there and program yourself at a higher level, like Dave is talking about.

I am going to give this some exercise and see what can be done with it specifically with life and stocks. My life is great, but I have to program myself, through hypnosis, to be a master at trading..what a hoot! I am willing to give it a shot.

Now for my third shot of tequila....
    Nice -

More stuff to see... I just took a break though. Two full-time traders, whose blogs I have read, meditate and visualize following their rules - note, they are futures/currency day traders... so it's easy to get wiped clean if you don't cut losses short real fast. I'm reading a psychology of trading book, and it looks like part of it will lead to this. Everything helps.

Looks like the rest of us will also see if hypnotism and alcohol mix here in a few hours, or at least by tomorrow!!!

Guru
    10-11-2009, 02:42 AM #558
    I made some more cinnamon rolls tonight 4X4X3 inches each. Man, they rock! I have it down now with big wheat cinnamon rolls. I may have to start producing them and selling them for an "Organic" price, since I only use organic ingredients.

Here is a lesson to as when you are important:

Years ago, I was into horse racing. I didn't know shit about it. I thought it was boring because of the time between races. I thought "12 races a day?"....well I was wrong.

10-11-2009, 04:26 AM #559
    Not for nothing, Bill - man, my bro moved to Boulder some years ago...and, you know, frankly, the water is - how do I say this - gently...

I'm thinking that [the water] is just a little less oxygenated

I might would mention the he's never been more healthy, though.

even though he mentions 'chem trails' in every conversation...maybe it has something to do with the defense industry..

I made some more cinnamon rolls tonight 4X4X3 inches each. Man, they rock! I have it down now with big wheat cinnamon rolls. I may have to start producing them and selling them for an "Organic" price, since I only use organic ingredients.

Here is a lesson to as when you are important:

Years ago, I was into horse racing. I didn't know shit about it. I thought it was boring because of the time between races. I thought "12 races a day?"....well I was wrong.

Mentor
    10-11-2009, 08:06 AM #560
    Here Bill -

Since you were hypnotizing yourself... here's a structure I solved of a protein involved in breast cancer - this is cross-eyed stereo... so cross your eyes and it'll be 3D. I"ll work on making it spin, that way, if you stare at it long enough, maybe you'll see some boobs.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 10-11-2009 at 08:11 AM.