Page 52 of 57 ... 2425051525354 ...

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 02:20 PM #512
    Hey, nobody told me today was the Chatty Kathy Convention! ...

MGLG just had a nice fat fingered trade go through @ 0.001 ...

And I am so good at this that I put my far out sell at 0.002

Would love to hear that it was one of our own that got this lucky trade ...

10-09-2009, 02:49 PM #513
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey, nobody told me today was the Chatty Kathy Convention! ...

MGLG just had a nice fat fingered trade go through @ 0.001 ...

And I am so good at this that I put my far out sell at 0.002

Would love to hear that it was one of our own that got this lucky trade ...
    Hey Tib, I was going to callthe order in this morning for a sell @.001 but I've been in meetings all day so when I finally put it in around lunch and went to my pc to see how the day was going, I saw the HOD and thought I had gotten lucky. But it was not me, ny order is still in. When I did call in the order, he read it back to me as a sell @.0001 and I said whao!!! .001 please. Great Idea @ .002, hell he said there was no bid currently and the brokers had a ask of .0005, so I should put in a sell for .005

10-09-2009, 03:05 PM #514
    Tib, if you think that miggle trade was bad @.001, I see a HOD for ASFX @.238, holy shit

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 03:20 PM #515
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Tib, if you think that miggle trade was bad @.001, I see a HOD for ASFX @.238, holy shit
    Yeah I'll say ... Weird, it's not showing a spike on the chart on Google, just the range;

Range 0.02 - 0.23

Truncating zero's, one of these day's somebody has got to get lucky around here

10-09-2009, 03:29 PM #516
    I don't follow ASFX but I thought Arnold was signing some sort of bill this wee or next and it was taking off?? WTF happened, it can't be all profit taking, can it? Or did I miss some bad news. Much like spng, asfx was runnin pretty good there for a bit, wow

10-09-2009, 03:59 PM #517
    Yeah, supposedly a bill that he may sign or veto on Sun regarding the disposal of needles and other sharp medical objects by means other than the trash.

I guess ASFX has some product that will take care of this. I just picked up a bunch @ .0265 to avg down from yesterdays bad move at .0376. I made good money on this when it was in the 00's and sold back then @.028. And that looks like another bad move on my part.

I think the "going concern" issues noted in the f/s are scaring people off.

10-09-2009, 04:04 PM #518
    I hope it work out for you and the others on this thread. Actually it should, I don't own any, so it should rebound just fine as long as I don't get in

10-09-2009, 04:07 PM #519
    I suspect I may be the only one in it still....The Dr. was smart and I think was shaving his holdings on the climb up.

Dave...are you still holding any? Please tell me Im not alone on this.

10-09-2009, 05:56 PM #520
    I picked up a few shares, Andy, though not at quite as good of a price as you - I'm sad to say.

Serves me right, though. I did relatively no diligence, other than looking at it for two seconds two weeks ago.

Frankly, Shots posted about the HB 438 -- I just got trigger happy.

lo and behold - looking more closely today, it would appear that I'm in above resistance...

I'm feeling a little like one of my favorite book characters, this week. Anyone remember how the Chief, in One Flew Over, describe the meds taking hold? The descriptive was relative to "fog rolling in".

Now that I think about it, we folks that put our money in the market - perhaps - aren't so dissimilar to *those* guys in the looney bin. After all, the majority of them were voluntarily admissions

Hey Tib -- I didn't intend on being so long-winded. Being from the hills lends to being a bit verbose -- I'll be make the attempt of being more aware of my ramblings, during trading hours, in the future.

I do realize that there are folks that are on a tight schedule. Anyway, I'll be more respectful.

Bill - no worries about the double posting. I trimmed the post - which is why it probably didn't register for you. It would appear that we become accustomed to seeing/looking for certain trademark characteristics in the body of PRs and such.

One being that blasted "forward statement" statement that's as long as my...truck.

Dave - are you awake?

Romo: enjoyed your post earlier -- glad to see you having some respite from the bubbles. The red zeros in the "last" price box is driving me crazy! Well, not as crazy as the red -$XXXX.xx that's next to it. I'm such a glutton for punishment -- still, I think that I believe that I think that the right call was made. If not...well, that'll suck.

I'm yet awaiting deliver on my sponges.

Chuck - Hey Now! Just saw your note...I like your style, my man! By the way, you (I think) broke my "first name" cherry

Shots : my hope is that I didn't offend any of the sports Gods -- I trust that you'll let me know if I should be wearing a grounded helmet ;-)

Please don't smite me ;-)

Oh, and Julie, Too -- can't forget you...you must be out promoting the XM Skydock, no?

So...here I am, wishing you all a wonderful weekend...

Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I suspect I may be the only one in it still....The Dr. was smart and I think was shaving his holdings on the climb up.

Dave...are you still holding any? Please tell me Im not alone on this.

Page 52 of 57 ... 2425051525354 ...