Page 49 of 57 ... 394748495051 ...
    Guru
    10-09-2009, 11:51 AM #481
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I still feel that the dillution will drive the price down and keep it there for awhile. If you're looking for a hold and pray (no pun intended) it may pay off. But I can't imagine it being a profitable move in the short term.
    I totally agree. It is dilution, but in the hands of stockholders instead of the company, so that is called a dividend (he he). It just depends if the split shares can rebound, like I was talking with Shots about this morning.

I haven't heard rave reviews on the game itself, so that is risky. I could be totally wrong. This could be a one hit wonder, or it could move right along. I do not know.

Guru
    10-09-2009, 11:52 AM #482
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    What a guy! Thats the teamwork I tell people about with this forum. Go CPCs.
    Anything for the Motherland and the "Cause". What "cause"? Just because.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-09-2009, 11:55 AM #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Bastard!!!!! LOL
    Ok, I've gotten off the floor and back into my chair. I almost choked from laughing so hard!

Thanks for the technical points. I don't think they are dumb. The pattern may not be there, but when you factor in the product and potential growth of the idea....it's easy to see a potential pattern....LOL Yeah, that is dumb

Good night Doc and thanks again!

Chuck

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:01 PM #484
    Ok, I've gotten off the floor and back into my chair. I almost choked from laughing so hard!

Thanks for the technical points. I don't think they are dumb. The pattern may not be there, but when you factor in the product and potential growth of the idea....it's easy to see a potential pattern....LOL Yeah, that is dumb

Good night Doc and thanks again!

Chuck
    I'm still awake, I don't know if I should quit being stubborn and just buy it at market or what... I realy have to go to sleep, I have a meeting in 5 hours.

That PMU isn't pumping is it. While you were out biking, I caught the gold rush the day before, and GSS is up 30%, and NSU 3% from where I started. I'm looking for a pullback. What's your take on PMU? I bought high on that one.. I'm thinking of just exiting near where I started if it doesn't move, as all the rest of them (we'll at least those trading over a dollar), are soaring.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:01 PM #485

Honda fit

Oh well, this could be a little off topic....but maybe not.

I own stock in the Honda Motor Company. Lately I've been looking for a new car. For several years, I've been buying Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks because they are the most American Made truck you can buy.

But, I need to buy a very fuel efficient little car for quick business trips cross country.

I've been looking at the Honda Fit. A small car that has a lot of room and gets great milage.

Anybody have any experience they want to share about this car?

See, I kept it on topic since I'm a stock holder......LOL

Guru
    10-09-2009, 12:03 PM #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Watching my boy's (The Sharks) right now, home opener, great game!
    what? hockey started? i thought it just ended....is it the regular season?

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:04 PM #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I'm still awake, I don't know if I should quit being stubborn and just buy it at market or what... I realy have to go to sleep, I have a meeting in 5 hours.

That PMU isn't pumping is it. While you were out biking, I caught the gold rush the day before, and GSS is up 30%, and NSU 3% from where I started. I'm looking for a pullback. What's your take on PMU? I bought high on that one.. I'm thinking of just exiting near where I started if it doesn't move, as all the rest of them (we'll at least those trading over a dollar), are soaring.
    PMU, I got in at .29 and out at .32, I saw the same thing happening with that one. I got in and out of GSS also with a 22% profit.

I know I should hold longer, but I just don't have the guts.... I keep thinking that there isn't a really good reason for gold to hold it's gains. Someday it will plummet and I don't want to be left holding the stock.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:11 PM #488
    PMU, I got in at .29 and out at .32, I saw the same thing happening with that one. I got in and out of GSS also with a 22% profit.

I know I should hold longer, but I just don't have the guts.... I keep thinking that there isn't a really good reason for gold to hold it's gains. Someday it will plummet and I don't want to be left holding the stock.

Those are some decent trades. I expect a pullback here in gold, but then a rally... what I say a while back 1381? But from there, tankage. 1381 is pushing it though, it's just a fib, can't really - actually, yeah there is a better measurement TA tool - measure the inverted head... so that's around 1200 or so.

I bet I don't get this CBAI entry. I modified it to be 0.0072, so a tick above my imaginary line for today... but there's a lot of trading action above. I guess I'll decide to chase or not chase... like it's on a run up today, after I wake up, if I ever go to sleep.

10-09-2009, 12:12 PM #489
    The Fit is a fantastic vehicle -- been researching this class of vehicles for a while now. If it weren't for the upcoming release of the Honda CRZ, I'd already own this vehicle.

http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-z/

*after owning 25+ vehicles, my all-time favorite (and longest kept) vehicle is the Honda CRX Si -- that car was simply amazing...I still get weepy over *that* damned motorcycle totaling her.

for the record, the Fit has a much better safety record ;-)

Edit: I saw three Fits at REI the other day.

lic plate frames: MIT, UCLA, UC Berkeley. It's apparently Honda's version of the 'Smart' car ;-)

I own stock in the Honda Motor Company. Lately I've been looking for a new car. For several years, I've been buying Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks because they are the most American Made truck you can buy.

But, I need to buy a very fuel efficient little car for quick business trips cross country.

I've been looking at the Honda Fit. A small car that has a lot of room and gets great milage.

Last edited by Ramsey; 10-09-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:13 PM #490

My friend has one... I think it's pretty cool, and if I had to get a second car, since I have a big ass truck, I'd consider it.

Page 49 of 57 ... 394748495051 ...