Page 43 of 57 ... 33414243444553 ...
    Mentor
    10-08-2009, 11:36 PM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Hey LT, I see you were trying to flip miggle today, are you holding strong woth your original shares with that sell @.001? I tried to put a GTC order in today but Scotty says I have to call, it won't let me do it online. I would guess that it's going to trade in this range for quit some time. I am not sure if it will ever get back to it's normal trading range but I am rooting for it for our and others sake to get back some of the money we put in
    Yeah, think I am up against the 5 digit deal (0.00015) and that's why they won't take on a buy at 0.0001, it has to get all the way down to that last bit is my assumption. With the way it has been going, figured I could turn them back around @ 0.0003, recoup at least what I had originally put in with the older, higher priced shares.

The silly 'fat fingered' sell Wednesday for 0.01 I didn't bother with today, so I am still stuck perpetually with 1.5 mil @ 0.001 unless they plagiarize some better pictures of oil wells and craft up some fancy productions numbers some day ...

The GTC order, you know, I should just put that in ... the way I am always glued to these things I could always pull it if some bizarre circumstances where to push it back up for an actual profit.

Guru
    10-08-2009, 11:59 PM #422
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I'm watching NatGeo channel and they are running a show explaining how the great lakes were formed, excellent show, I've seen it twice. They are showing a core sample from the lake bed and it looks like a giant dino turd Did I just say/type that out loud??

Yes, when I have dry powder I have an itchy trigger finger and though I have learned some patience, I have not perfected the technique master dragon
    Patience my ass, I want to kill something! (Remember that poster with a vulture on it?)

There is nothing like a really good dino turd!

Guru
    10-09-2009, 12:04 AM #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    The silly 'fat fingered' sell Wednesday for 0.01 I didn't bother with today, so I am still stuck perpetually with 1.5 mil @ 0.001 unless they plagiarize some better pictures of oil wells and craft up some fancy productions numbers some day ...
    Plagiarism would be their best weapon. Actually, I thought they were lots more special before they posted the pictures and then it all went down hill from there. Out there in the hills of Kentucky....uh huh....the Hatfields and McCoys. Then people wondered where those guys had an office at? Well, 10 to one it was in the front seat of the truck, but looking beyond all of that....I hope you guys get your money back really really soon. Sincerely!
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-09-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Guru
    10-09-2009, 12:14 AM #424
    Yeah, think I am up against the 5 digit deal (0.00015) and that's why they won't take on a buy at 0.0001, it has to get all the way down to that last bit is my assumption. With the way it has been going, figured I could turn them back around @ 0.0003, recoup at least what I had originally put in with the older, higher priced shares.

The GTC order, you know, I should just put that in ... the way I am always glued to these things I could always pull it if some bizarre circumstances where to push it back up for an actual profit.
    If you can put that 5th digit in, then give it a try. Your broker can probably do that for you or he can AT LEAST tell you if that is what they are looking for, I believe. I may be wrong..but a phone call might not hurt. If that is the case, tell him that you cannot see it on your software and that he can put it in and charge you only for online brokerage pricing.

Just some ideas...I could be completely out of my mind.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:19 AM #425
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    You know how in monopoly you get the go to jail card and then you have to stay in jail until you roll snakeyes or everyone goes around one time or something? Thats how i feel, next time you get the inkling to go all in on a stock, i recommend you pull some off the table when it goes green...

I really haven't felt better though since my one and only dear spng has been halted, I check yazoo a few times and then do work...no "watching the stock market" minute by minute.

Even those damn headlines don't phase me now, the ones that change 3 times a day 15 times a week "stocks head higher because.." "stocks take hit on news of..." Stocks finish strong with release of....

stocks head, stock rise, stocks fall, stocks take hit blah blah blah, F#ck you stock market LOL...
    But ... how do you really feel Romo?

You forgot one "Stocks weighed down with 80 coats of paint, not moving"

Or just "Tib stocks .... bhaw hah hah, yeah those are really moving, ha ha ha hilarious Jane! "

Watching my boy's (The Sharks) right now, home opener, great game! Heatly just scored even as I was typing! He's our newest Shark that we stole from Ottawa, one of the best in the league - 2 goals already tonight ... There is an old saying about "I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out" ...

Yeah, it's kinda like that ... Best damn game on the planet

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 12:36 AM #426
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Plagiarism would be their best weapon. Actually, I thought they were lots more special before they posted the pictures and then it all went down hill from there. Out there in the hills of Kentucky....uh huh....the Hatfields and McCoys. Then people wondered where those guys had an office at? Well, 10 to one it was in the front seat of the truck, but looking beyond all of that....I hope you guys get your money back really really soon. Sincerely!

I think so Bill, pretty darn embarrassing ... They could have done a scale model better with an Erector Set. I remember the older pictures of a bunch of pipe, think there was a truck near something that resembled a real rig ... I'm all for transparency but ...

If all else fails I may just leave miggle forever in there, just as a reminder to scrutinize the crap out of these pennies. Even QASP, despite my earlier note that I couldn't find anything wrong with them, there is the commonality of being more or less promised something (the acquisitions) and yet a delay ... To my mind it is slightly different but not that far off from being promised production numbers that never arrived. It just sits there as a suspicion, a hmmmm ... I don't think I will ever trust any of these fully and am glad that I don't ...

Well the game is back on and I 'm babbling ... Have a great night

Sharks score again! 5-2 ... yeah baby

10-09-2009, 12:38 AM #427
    regarding "going concern"

While your response brought a smile to my face, my question remains at large, Mr Bill

Was my understanding correct, in your estimate, in that "going concern" - as was stated in the report - a good thing or the *other* kind of thing. I believe that Shots referred to it as a sh&t storm? Was it Shots or Tib...man, I'm tired.

I've been striving to shift my sleep schedule to an 8:30PM to bed and a 5AM to rise...it's not going so well. Too many questions swimming around in the ol' goldfish bowl, ya know.

Oh, look at the time...I'm late for a date with my pillow...

g'night fellas -- and Julie, Too

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I've used that expression most of my life and I guess that I never knew what it meant. Thanks for cleaning up a portion of my mind.

Guru
    10-09-2009, 01:09 AM #428
    I think so Bill, pretty darn embarrassing ... They could have done a scale model better with an Erector Set. I remember the older pictures of a bunch of pipe, think there was a truck near something that resembled a real rig ... I'm all for transparency but ...

If all else fails I may just leave miggle forever in there, just as a reminder to scrutinize the crap out of these pennies. Even QASP, despite my earlier note that I couldn't find anything wrong with them, there is the commonality of being more or less promised something (the acquisitions) and yet a delay ... To my mind it is slightly different but not that far off from being promised production numbers that never arrived. It just sits there as a suspicion, a hmmmm ... I don't think I will ever trust any of these fully and am glad that I don't ...

Well the game is back on and I 'm babbling ... Have a great night

Sharks score again! 5-2 ... yeah baby
    My main lesson is not to fall in love with these penny stocks. I displayed two up above and am considering playing one of them if Scotty will let me play. I will take it for a one to two day cruise and then pick the bastard's wallet.

I am done with long love affairs with these stocks...use them and abuse them is the only way, before they abuse you, because they will.

You have to look them in the eye and say, "No love...just give me the money, bitch!". That way there is no misinterpretation on the grounds of the relationship...from the beginning.

Guru
    10-09-2009, 01:20 AM #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    regarding "going concern"

While your response brought a smile to my face, my question remains at large, Mr Bill

Was my understanding correct, in your estimate, in that "going concern" - as was stated in the report - a good thing or the *other* kind of thing. I believe that Shots referred to it as a sh&t storm? Was it Shots or Tib...man, I'm tired.

I've been striving to shift my sleep schedule to an 8:30PM to bed and a 5AM to rise...it's not going so well. Too many questions swimming around in the ol' goldfish bowl, ya know.

Oh, look at the time...I'm late for a date with my pillow...

g'night fellas -- and Julie, Too
    Shots called it a shit storm..not a sh&t storm. They are two different things like a "going concern" and a "going concern's value".

Anyway, after reading that supplemental page, I was quite astonished over the going concern being concerned about. It wasn't an overtly positive utterance in the last paragraph. This is why the going concern has become a growing going concern and the going concern value has been dropping which causes the going concern to become less equitable and assets less tangible. Actually the going concern is really concerned about obtaining more funding to attempt a boost in going concern value and hopefully stabilization in the future instead of restructuration or total collapse.

That was quite a lesson with that terminology. Thank you for the primer!

Guru
    10-09-2009, 01:28 AM #430

Hot Stocks!

If you haven't caught my hot stock picks for tomorrow, check posts 416 and 417. They look pretty good.

Also, there is a lot of chatter on GSPG (that gold stock I bought the other day). Apparently there are a lot of people on it for tomorrow. They expect a run. I don't know, but I will see, so keep an eye on that also.

Page 43 of 57 ... 33414243444553 ...