Page 4 of 57 ... 234561454 ...
    Guru
    10-05-2009, 10:18 AM #31
    PNGB would have made you 80% this morning.......hehe I got up late or I would have bought it.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:25 AM #32

Mglg

Home > News By Company > StockPreacher

StockPreacher.com issues Technical Trading Overview for Magellan Energy
    The report includes financial and investment analysis, analyst consensus, and pertinent industry information you need to know to make an educated investment decision.
    (EMAILWIRE.COM, October 05, 2009 ) DALLAS, Texas - StockPreacher.com announces an investment report featuring independent oil and gas company Magellan Energy (OTCPK: MGLG).

The investment report on Magellan Energy (OTCPK: MGLG) should be of particular interest to other oil and gas companies: Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (AMEX: NOG), GMX Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: GMXR), Union Drilling Inc. (Nasdaq: UDRL) and Vanguard Natural Resources (NYSE: VNR).

The full report is available at: http://www.stockpreacher.com/n/MGLG

Magellan Energy (MGLG) is a publicly traded independent oil and gas company that is actively acquiring oil and gas leases, producing properties, mineral rights and surface interests in Texas, Tennessee and Oklahoma. Once acquired, the Company intends to develop each property to maximize the income from each property by re-establishing production, refurbishing and improving the existing production and operations. Currently, the Company is focused on its producing projects in Morgan County, Tennessee.

In the report, the analyst notes:

“MGLG recently entered in to an agreement for several existing wells on the Robert Anderson Lease, also located in Morgan County, Tennessee. Magellan Energy Ltd. will be partnered with TMD Energy Inc. on this project. … TMD Energy Inc. will continue as the operator of the wells and oversee any necessary work over procedures. The work on the Robert Anderson Lease has been completed and all necessary components of this project are updated, installed and currently ready for the production phase.

“A potentially huge consumer of natural gas in Tennessee has come to the forefront with Tennessee Valley Authority announcement that a natural gas-fired electric plant in Rogersville is scheduled to come online in late 2011 and will require up to 160 million cubic feet of natural gas daily. Tennessee is now producing about 16 million cubic feet of gas, but has immense potential to produce a great deal more, with the most potential coming from the Chattanooga Shale. MGLG and other area producers stand to benefit greatly from this enormous new demand source.”

To read the entire report visit: http://www.stockpreacher.com/n/MGLG

See what investors are saying about these stocks at: http://www.stockhideout.com/

StockPreacher.com is a small-cap research and investment commentary provider. StockPreacher.com strives to provide a balanced view of many promising small-cap companies that would otherwise fall under the radar of the typical Wall Street investor. We provide investors with an excellent first step in their research and due diligence by providing daily trading ideas, and consolidating the public information available on them. For more information on StockPreacher, please visit: http://www.stockpreacher.com

StockPreacher.com Disclosure

StockPreacher.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. StockPreacher.com is a Web site wholly-owned by BlueWave Advisors, LLC. Please read our report and visit our Web site, StockPreacher.com, for complete risks and disclosures.

Contact Information:
    StockPreacher
    Jeff Bishop
    Tel: (469)-252-3505
    Email us

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:27 AM #33
    God's on LFBG's side...

Let's see if it ends up forming a decent base.

Lot of mixed action today, on the big boards, and the little.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:27 AM #34
    In response to my own MGLG post ...

huh?

10-05-2009, 10:28 AM #35
    Good Morning All!! I was computer free this weekend (Daddy/kids bonding weekend) and all day golf on Friday, still trying to catch up with the posts. DId anything happen with Behl??? AT lasy check everything seem to be all good news but it i still dropping, did I miss something?? Is everything still ok with the merger?

Bill, I'm with you on the one/two day trips but I want to get back to even with a couple of these then I will join ya. Thank god I did not get into spng, too much drama!!

10-05-2009, 10:29 AM #36
    Thanks J...

Now, this is the first time that I've personally been in this situation.

My assumption is that we'll see the requisite reports at some point during the suspension. In such case, I would presume that the numbers are going to reflect positively - which should bring about a catalyst for this puppy to rise...

Hmmm..."puppy" -- maybe that's not a great word -- Since, it would appear, they've been barking a little too much.

What's that other saying? Something about "squeaky wheels".

Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. Announces Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against Spongetech, Inc.SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. (the “Company”) “The Smarter Sponge™”, (OTCBB: SPNGE), today announced that the Company has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against Spongetech, Inc. ("STI") in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The complaint alleges California-based company, STI knowingly and willfully appropriated the Company's trademark "SpongeTech®" and solicited business specifically in New York under the Company's trademark. In addition, the lawsuit alleges that STI's CEO made statements to the New York Post that defamed the Company, as a result, injuring the Company's reputation and exposing the Company to public hatred, contempt, ridicule, and/or degradation.

http://money.aol.com/rtn/pr/spongete...769?channel=pf

The drama continues....

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:30 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    PNGB would have made you 80% this morning.......hehe I got up late or I would have bought it.
    Hey Bill,

Since the opening is when I am in the shower ... (got to rearrange that) first thing I saw when I came back was the spike to .29 ...

But didn't it open there, at .29?

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:31 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Home > News By Company > StockPreacher

StockPreacher.com issues Technical Trading Overview for Magellan Energy
    The report includes financial and investment analysis, analyst consensus, and pertinent industry information you need to know to make an educated investment decision.
    (EMAILWIRE.COM, October 05, 2009 ) DALLAS, Texas - StockPreacher.com announces an investment report featuring independent oil and gas company Magellan Energy (OTCPK: MGLG).

The investment report on Magellan Energy (OTCPK: MGLG) should be of particular interest to other oil and gas companies: Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (AMEX: NOG), GMX Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: GMXR), Union Drilling Inc. (Nasdaq: UDRL) and Vanguard Natural Resources (NYSE: VNR).

The full report is available at: http://www.stockpreacher.com/n/MGLG

Magellan Energy (MGLG) is a publicly traded independent oil and gas company that is actively acquiring oil and gas leases, producing properties, mineral rights and surface interests in Texas, Tennessee and Oklahoma. Once acquired, the Company intends to develop each property to maximize the income from each property by re-establishing production, refurbishing and improving the existing production and operations. Currently, the Company is focused on its producing projects in Morgan County, Tennessee.

In the report, the analyst notes:

“MGLG recently entered in to an agreement for several existing wells on the Robert Anderson Lease, also located in Morgan County, Tennessee. Magellan Energy Ltd. will be partnered with TMD Energy Inc. on this project. … TMD Energy Inc. will continue as the operator of the wells and oversee any necessary work over procedures. The work on the Robert Anderson Lease has been completed and all necessary components of this project are updated, installed and currently ready for the production phase.

“A potentially huge consumer of natural gas in Tennessee has come to the forefront with Tennessee Valley Authority announcement that a natural gas-fired electric plant in Rogersville is scheduled to come online in late 2011 and will require up to 160 million cubic feet of natural gas daily. Tennessee is now producing about 16 million cubic feet of gas, but has immense potential to produce a great deal more, with the most potential coming from the Chattanooga Shale. MGLG and other area producers stand to benefit greatly from this enormous new demand source.”

To read the entire report visit: http://www.stockpreacher.com/n/MGLG

See what investors are saying about these stocks at: http://www.stockhideout.com/

StockPreacher.com is a small-cap research and investment commentary provider. StockPreacher.com strives to provide a balanced view of many promising small-cap companies that would otherwise fall under the radar of the typical Wall Street investor. We provide investors with an excellent first step in their research and due diligence by providing daily trading ideas, and consolidating the public information available on them. For more information on StockPreacher, please visit: http://www.stockpreacher.com

StockPreacher.com Disclosure

StockPreacher.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. StockPreacher.com is a Web site wholly-owned by BlueWave Advisors, LLC. Please read our report and visit our Web site, StockPreacher.com, for complete risks and disclosures.

Contact Information:
    StockPreacher
    Jeff Bishop
    Tel: (469)-252-3505
    Email us
    LOL, great.... look at what my board says on that one.... it's down by infinity...

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:36 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    wow ... this story just keep's getting more brutal by the minute

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 10:37 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Bill,

Since the opening is when I am in the shower ... (got to rearrange that) first thing I saw when I came back was the spike to .29 ...

But didn't it open there, at .29?
    I have open at 0.28, then to 0.29, then tankage after that...

Page 4 of 57 ... 234561454 ...