Page 22 of 57 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Guru
    10-07-2009, 01:38 AM #211

Lfbg

After much turmoil, I picked LFBG for the morning instead of FORC. The reason is because LFBG has software on the shelf now at Wally World. No other reason.

Just so you know...

Guru
    10-07-2009, 01:50 AM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    On a personal note...please keep my 22 year old daughter in your prayers...Probably headed for divorce and just got into some trouble that may end her dreams of becoming a teacher! She's a good kid...but has some issues that need to be addressed!
    Jeff, you have it! Prayers are going out!

Enthusiast
    10-07-2009, 06:46 AM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    After much turmoil, I picked LFBG for the morning instead of FORC. The reason is because LFBG has software on the shelf now at Wally World. No other reason.

Just so you know...
    Sound reasoning Bill. Got an entry point in mind?

10-07-2009, 06:48 AM #214

Jeff

On a personal note...please keep my 22 year old daughter in your prayers...Probably headed for divorce and just got into some trouble that may end her dreams of becoming a teacher! She's a good kid...but has some issues that need to be addressed![/QUOTE]

Dear Jeff,

I will pray for your daughter to face whay see needs to and get on the
    right track. I don't need to tell you how many people have completely
    turned their life around when they were at their lowest.
    She's a good kid and has her family to support her.

Take care,

Julie

Addict
    10-07-2009, 08:18 AM #215
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. Affiliated Entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation, Wins Award through Federal Bidding System
    BCLE08:00 EDTBusiness Wire
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BCLE) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced today that the Company’s affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation (www.americanbioclean.com), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) has been awarded a purchase order from an RFQ (request for quote) from the federal bidding system, BidSync (www.bidsync.com). BidSync finds state, local and federal bid solicitations and routes them to their web site to companies that are registered to provide material and services to the Federal government. BidSync has listed over 30 million government RFP notifications.

John P. Finn, Executive VP and Director of Bio-Clean International, Inc. and President of American Bio-Clean Corporation stated, “The award of this purchase order was for our customized parts washer and degreasers for vehicle and aircraft equipment and unique weapons cleaning machines that are now being used at major military installations, especially in critical combat war zones which require dependable equipment that American Bio-Clean has provided for over ten years.”

Mr. Finn went on to say, “Being successful in receiving new Federal contract awards directly from BidSync is one more major step toward success for the Company. This order reflects the confidence that the Federal Supply System has in the ability of American Bio-Clean to play a more integral role in the military supply system. We are pleased with this show of confidence in ABC for manufacturing, shipping, and delivery of the equipment designated by our National Stock Number in a manner desired by our military, within the established budget. We are excited that ABC will now have the ability to receive and increase its business with additional new contracts from the Department of Defense now and in the future.”

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-07-2009, 08:54 AM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey guys

Out of touch the last 5 days...Actually picked up 10k of LFBG on Thur for .0575. Was happy on Mon when I checked my blackberry...Today...not so much...

Bill- good find on being now in walmart! Thats huge for a small company! Combine that with the 3 for 2 dividend(split)...timing is perfect! Have some clean dry powder to use tomorrow...May throw somemore at it in the am!

SPNGE coming out with PR...in my opinion...states that this is just a formality! Hopefully they will get there shit together and show us the money!

QASP, BCLE, BEHL WTF!!!!!

On a personal note...please keep my 22 year old daughter in your prayers...Probably headed for divorce and just got into some trouble that may end her dreams of becoming a teacher! She's a good kid...but has some issues that need to be addressed!
    Hey Jeff, all of us with kids know and understand your troubles. Janet and I will keep her in our thoughts along with you.
    If she's meant to be a teacher, she'll get there! It may be delayed, but good things come to people who wait.

Chuck

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-07-2009, 09:00 AM #217

Forc

Bill, what do you make of this? It sounds like Force is obtaining funding by providing equity that isn't registered or tradable in the US.
    I don't know much about this sort of thing. Is it good or is it bad?

Force Energy Corp. Announces $5 Million Equity Financing
    6 minutes ago - Market Wire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    FORC 0.37 0.00%

As of 3:57 PM ET 10/6/09
    Force Energy Corp. (OTCBB: FORC)(FRANKFURT: FC2) (hereafter "Force", "the Company"), is pleased to announce that the company has entered into a financing agreement with Banque SCS Alliance, whereby the Swiss based banking group will invest up to $5 million into Force Energy Corp.

The financing agreement is equity based and market condition dependent. The agreement may be receded by either party with 30 days notice. Funds will be used to advance drilling activities on the Diamond Springs Prospect as well as for general working capital and investment purposes. Force Energy has secured only traditional equity financing.

"We are pleased to have Bank SCS Alliance in our corner." Said Rahim Rayani, President & CEO of Force Energy Corp. "This financing agreement will allow the Company to execute on our plans to explore and develop the Diamond Springs Prospect."

The securities offered have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent a registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements

10-07-2009, 09:12 AM #218

Good Morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

Ramsey

Oh, and I thought I should step up to the podium -- "Hi, I'm Ramsey, I'm addicted to buying (and sometimes selling) stocks. Today, I am proud of myself - it was all that I could do - but I stopped myself from transferring more cash into my E-Tard account to buy more stocks - thanks"

Guru
    10-07-2009, 09:25 AM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Sound reasoning Bill. Got an entry point in mind?
    Sandy, .072 would be my first attempt.

Guru
    10-07-2009, 09:28 AM #220
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bill, what do you make of this? It sounds like Force is obtaining funding by providing equity that isn't registered or tradable in the US.
    I don't know much about this sort of thing. Is it good or is it bad?

Force Energy Corp. Announces $5 Million Equity Financing
    6 minutes ago - Market Wire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    FORC 0.37 0.00%

As of 3:57 PM ET 10/6/09
    Force Energy Corp. (OTCBB: FORC)(FRANKFURT: FC2) (hereafter "Force", "the Company"), is pleased to announce that the company has entered into a financing agreement with Banque SCS Alliance, whereby the Swiss based banking group will invest up to $5 million into Force Energy Corp.

The financing agreement is equity based and market condition dependent. The agreement may be receded by either party with 30 days notice. Funds will be used to advance drilling activities on the Diamond Springs Prospect as well as for general working capital and investment purposes. Force Energy has secured only traditional equity financing.

"We are pleased to have Bank SCS Alliance in our corner." Said Rahim Rayani, President & CEO of Force Energy Corp. "This financing agreement will allow the Company to execute on our plans to explore and develop the Diamond Springs Prospect."

The securities offered have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent a registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements
    They have operations here and there....I don't know how this works. It is a new one on me...maybe somebody here could elaborate.

Page 22 of 57 ... 12202122232432 ...