Page 11 of 57 ... 91011121321 ...
    10-06-2009, 10:17 AM #101
    LT--
    In order to properly smoke some ribs, you need the following:
    1. Even heat, across the board. Low-temp (if you can keep it low) is critical.
    2. Water. That's right, you need a water pan in the smoker/grill. Keeps things moist and catches the drippings.
    3. Smoke. I use Mesquite.

Keep working on it, and you'll get there. It's woooooorth it.

Bill, et al--

As for MESA...I have made money on them in the past. Still undervalued (IMHO) in the .25 range. Might make for a good short-term flipper.

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 10:34 AM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    LT--
    In order to properly smoke some ribs, you need the following:
    1. Even heat, across the board. Low-temp (if you can keep it low) is critical.
    2. Water. That's right, you need a water pan in the smoker/grill. Keeps things moist and catches the drippings.
    3. Smoke. I use Mesquite.

Keep working on it, and you'll get there. It's woooooorth it.

Bill, et al--

As for MESA...I have made money on them in the past. Still undervalued (IMHO) in the .25 range. Might make for a good short-term flipper.
    Your killing me with the rib talk!!!!

I won't get a home cooked meal until the 15th!!! lol

Guru
    10-06-2009, 10:49 AM #103
    I am keeping my eye on LFBG this morning...it is dropping. If I can get it really cheap it would be worth it. I will have to look up any news on it to make sure what the cutoff date is for the (dividend) forward split.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 10:51 AM #104
    (OTCBB: HITR) Expanding Into New Markets
    Date : 10/06/2009 @ 7:30AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : IO News Wire (EVFL)
    Quote : 0.0001 0.0 (0.00%) @ 10:17AM

(OTCBB: HITR) Expanding Into New Markets

NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 10/06/09 -- Nano-Jet Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitor Group, Inc. (OTCBB: HITR) released a list of its newest distributors for its Nano-Jet Fuel Module. To view this release, please visit http://finance.yahoo.com/news/NanoJe....html?x=0&.v=1

Nano-Jet Corp. has seen results as high as a 20% reduction of fuel usage on diesel engines, with an average of around 10%. Nano-Jet Fuel Module has also shown a reduction in greenhouse emissions from internal combustion engines as high as 30%.

Tests have shown conditioned fuel/air mixture magnetized in opposite polarities burns more completely, producing higher engine output, better fuel economy, more power and most importantly reduces the amount of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and oxides of nitrogen in the exhaust.

Another benefit of these devices is that magnetically charged fuel and air molecules with opposite polarities dissolve carbon build-up in carburetor jets, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers help to clean up the engine and maintain the clean condition.

For more information on Nano-Jet, please visit http://smallcapsociety.com/hitr.php

Other active stocks are General Electric (NYSE: GE), Evolution Fuels (PINKSHEETS: EVFL), Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ: FSYS)

Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. A third party has hired and paid IO News Wire twelve hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. We have no ownership of equity, no representation do no trading of any kind and send No Faxes or emails.

Eric Jensen

www.ionewswire.com

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 10:51 AM #105
    Speaking of flips, at least smaller percentage ones, Candleman made a pretty good call on PMU. The price moves pretty moderately day to day, but intraday, the swings are pretty big - seems like you could flip for 10% quite often.

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 10:53 AM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am keeping my eye on LFBG this morning...it is dropping. If I can get it really cheap it would be worth it. I will have to look up any news on it to make sure what the cutoff date is for the (dividend) forward split.
    I have no idea where that's headed... fill the gap or base out right where it is. Interesting one, for sure.

Around what price do you want it at?

Mentor
    10-06-2009, 10:55 AM #107
    It does have a price support line at 0.07, not sure if that's the area you are aiming for... but if it breaks yesterday's candle's low, an order at 0.071 or so would likely get filled.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 10:56 AM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I have no idea where that's headed... fill the gap or base out right where it is. Interesting one, for sure.

Around what price do you want it at?
    .040 cents....lol!

10-06-2009, 10:58 AM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The cut off date is this friday for the f/s

Guru
    10-06-2009, 11:00 AM #110

Undt

Universal Detection Technology Inks Deal with U.S. Department of Commerce to Become Featured Exporter of Anthrax Detection Eq...
    Date : 10/06/2009 @ 4:00AM
    Source : Business Wire
    Stock : Universal Detection Technology (UNDT)
    Quote : 0.009 0.0016 (21.62%) @ 10:56AM

Universal Detection Technology Inks Deal with U.S. Department of Commerce to Become Featured Exporter of Anthrax Detection Eq...

Universal Detection Technology (www.udetection.com) (OTCBB:UNDT), a developer of early-warning monitoring technologies to protect people from bioterrorism and other infectious health threats and provider of counter-terrorism consulting and training services, announced today that the company has entered an agreement with U.S. Department of Commerce's Commercial Service to become a Featured U.S. Exporter (FUSE) of bioterrorism monitoring equipment in France.

Universal Detection Technology’s handheld assays, currently used by the U.S. Department of Defense, government agencies and commercial business for the detection of up to five bioterrorism agents, will be listed as a Featured U.S. Exporter on Commercial Service's French website:

http://www.buyusa.gov/france/fr/fuse...010&exp_pid=52

UNDT's 5-agent Bioterrorism detection kits have been extensively used by first responders and private industry throughout the United States. Testing of the kits by the U.S. DOD as well as the United Kingdom military show that the kits demonstrate no cross-reactivity with near neighbor species and no false positives with commonly encountered "white powders". The kits are designed to test for anthrax, botulinum toxin, Ricin, plague (Y. Pestis) and SEB's in as little as three minutes.

Universal Detection Technology is exhibiting its bio-terror detection equipment at the upcoming 2009 Milipol Conference in Paris, France, November 17-20.

For more information please visit www.udetection.com or email info@udetection.com.

About Universal Detection Technology

Universal Detection Technology is a developer of monitoring technologies, including bioterrorism detection devices. The company on its own and with development partners is positioned to capitalize on opportunities related to Homeland Security. For example, Universal Detection Technology, in cooperation with NASA, has developed a bacterial spore detector that detects certain biohazard substances. The company is also a reseller of handheld assays used for detection of five bioterrorism agents, radiation detection systems and antimicrobial products. www.udetection.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results, performance and achievement in the future to differ materially from forecasted results, performance, and achievement. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes in the Company's plans or expectations.

Page 11 of 57 ... 91011121321 ...