Page 1 of 57 1231151 ...
    Guru
    10-04-2009, 11:25 PM #1

Market Watch week of 10/05/2009

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a much bigger week and a lot of fun and frustration...not to mention drama. Actually, there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ramsey says: "It's my belief that the fundamental core of this forum is of good will, intention, and folks that are secure in their person. This lends a welcoming that is quite wonderful".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-04-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Guru
    10-04-2009, 11:31 PM #2
    O.K. guys, we are open for this week's business...I am going to post the ones to keep an eye on (IMO...that should be enough to warn you of danger )

Mentor
    10-04-2009, 11:48 PM #3
    I know Billy Bob's date in swing blade, we used to drink at the bars together. She got that small part, then went to hollywood, folks liked her, but she didn't want to move in the end. So as far as I know she's still doing plays and such.

Stang - lol, I was wondering if anyone clicked that fundamental/TA link! Thank goodness it wasn't all in vain. It was actually pretty tough trying to find a version that wasn't altered!

10-05-2009, 12:20 AM #4
    Sling Blade - um huh...what is it, again, that's in Potted Meat?

I meant to add that my favorite movie - now - is "Into The Wild". I've seen it a half dozen times this year...and have informed my wife that it'd be a worthy stocking stuffer or a "just because" gift. This, from a guy that rarely buys movies.

Another movie that I just can't not watch is Shawshank Redemption.

Guru
    10-05-2009, 12:26 AM #5
    Watch this one! Don't wait if it climbs!

PNGB
    Panglobal Brands, Inc.

PNGB has recorded its best quarterly sales revenue in the history of the Company, growing 62% over the same quarter last year.

Sales revenue for the three months ended June 30, 2009 totaled $8,600,000 versus sales revenue of $5,321,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2008.

Year to date sales revenue for the nine months ended June 30, 2009 totaled $20,225,000 versus $8,400,000 for the nine months ended June 30, 2009.

PNGB closed up 25% on Friday and we think Monday will see some extraordinary volume and more GAINS!!

So who is Panglobal and why are all eyes on them??
    Panglobal Brands, Inc. is committed to building a diverse stable of apparel brands, capitalizing on opportunities to participate in the hottest fashion trends as they happen.

Their business strategy is to create a balance with dynamic branded products and the traditionally more stable private label apparel business by selling branded products through specialty retailers and by running a private label division catering to department store chains.

Their current brands include: SoSik, which represents affordable fashions for the burgeoning junior market; Scrapbook, which is aimed at the teen and junior markets and features mix and match knits; Tea & Honey, a casual ladies wear collection; and Haven, a value oriented contemporary print dress label.

This strategy plus a management team with significant apparel industry experience, enables Panglobal Brands to bring eye-popping product lines to market at competitive price points.
    NOT TO MENTION, THE FORMER
    CFO OF TRUE RELIGION
    (a company that set the fashion standard for Hollywood and who's share price has tripled since March!!)
    IS NOW THE CEO OF PANGLOBAL!!

OTC Market Tier
    Pink Quote/OTCBB
    Primary SIC — Industry Classification
    2300 - Apparel & Other Finishd Prods of Fabrics & Similar Matl

State Of Incorporation
    DE
    Jurisdiction Of Incorporation
    United States

Company Officers
    Stephen Soller, Dir., CEO, President, Secretary
    Dru Narwani, Dir.
    Charles Shaker, Dir.
    Charles Lessor, CFO

SEC Reporting Status
    SEC Reporting Company
    CIK
    Fiscal Year End
    9/30

Estimated Market Cap
    $5,650,756 as of Oct 2, 2009
    Outstanding Shares
    37,671,710 as of Feb 20, 2009
    Number of Share Holders of Record
    562 as of Jan 13, 2009

I will be buying some tomorrow morning...pretty sure anyways, before it takes off and selling it tomorrow or the next day.

One day cruises mom and pop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are my other picks for tomorrow. Please leave comments on any of these good or bad...I think they are good continuation stocks.

I would be elated if I could get LFBG for .54 It has a beautiful split coming up.

DUTV is one to keep an eye on.

MDOR is probably too rich for this sector, seeing how we haven't talked about it at all.

IMCI is a biggy. I have posted tons on it and haven't heard any comments.

GSAE is a great one. I am keeping my eye on it to maybe buy more. It will be splitting here real soon.

LFBG.OB 0.07 +0.021
    DUTV.PK 0.078 +0.033
    MDOR.OB 1.43 +0.10
    IMCI.OB 0.637 +0.037
    GSAE.PK 0.80 +0.19

Guru
    10-05-2009, 12:36 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I know Billy Bob's date in swing blade, we used to drink at the bars together. She got that small part, then went to hollywood, folks liked her, but she didn't want to move in the end. So as far as I know she's still doing plays and such.

Stang - lol, I was wondering if anyone clicked that fundamental/TA link! Thank goodness it wasn't all in vain. It was actually pretty tough trying to find a version that wasn't altered!
    That is cool that you know her. I bet she is a pretty cool chick. The redneck bastard in that movie who had a permanent part placed in his hair by Billy Bob was a complete a-hole. I think it is a great movie, when the insane is more sane with values than the "so-called" sane that isn't really sane..if that makes any sense.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 01:10 AM #7
    Originally, that movie was supposed to be just a low level indy film, then was supposed to be made for HBO. Worked out pretty good.

I see QASP and JEDM showing up on the stockcharts cloud ticker.

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 08:46 AM #8
    Morning gang ...

Bill, checking out PNGB, their website, financial's ... etc. Popped over to the shrub on it and noticed that there was hardly a peep, one post today after 5 months of silence (And 8 posts total). However, the one post;

Hototc.com has been compensated by a third party Winning Media thirty five thousand dollars for a one week PNGB advertising services contract. The third party, may have shares and may liquidate it, which may negatively affect the stock price. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company.

Just an fyi...

Following the rabbit trail ... Hototc is another email sign up type of thing but was able to pick up the scent here;

http://www.thehotpennystocks.com/Sto...-Apparel/15714

So if the former is a disclaimer of sorts ... is it a CYA? While they go about being not so objective ...

The positive here is the low spin rate on the shrub without a doubt!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 08:55 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Morning gang ...

Bill, checking out PNGB, their website, financial's ... etc. Popped over to the shrub on it and noticed that there was hardly a peep, one post today after 5 months of silence (And 8 posts total). However, the one post;

Hototc.com has been compensated by a third party Winning Media thirty five thousand dollars for a one week PNGB advertising services contract. The third party, may have shares and may liquidate it, which may negatively affect the stock price. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company.

Just an fyi...

Following the rabbit trail ... Hototc is another email sign up type of thing but was able to pick up the scent here;

http://www.thehotpennystocks.com/Sto...-Apparel/15714

So if the former is a disclaimer of sorts ... is it a CYA? While they go about being not so objective ...

The positive here is the low spin rate on the shrub without a doubt!
    Just have to be on your toes as usual... BEHL was a paid ad on penny stock chasers I believe.

Oh yeah, good morning LT!

Mentor
    10-05-2009, 08:56 AM #10
    I'm all excited, haven't seen a market open without being awake for only 5 mins for a long time...

Ready to rock...

Just have to watch DUTV real close, and eyeball the other guys....

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ...