Page 28 of 57 ... 18262728293038 ...
    10-07-2009, 01:25 PM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    No, because you didn't give us a heads up! (just kidding). I was looking at it briefly this morning. For some reason I am a little slow this morning. I have missed them all.
    LOL...if im not mistaken I got the heads up from you, but DEFINITELY got it from somewhere in the forum(I go through every stock mentioned here)

Guru
    10-07-2009, 01:29 PM #272
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    LOL...if im not mistaken I got the heads up from you, but DEFINITELY got it from somewhere in the forum(I go through every stock mentioned here)
    Oh ya....good point. I have to blame "somebody" for my failures, lol!

Mentor
    10-07-2009, 01:29 PM #273

SEC - Ticker Check

Ran a check through the "Dirty 17" from The Hijacking.

A couple of notes - Quite a few of these haven't had any movement in months or longer, even prior to the SEC halt, but I kind of ran through them just to see if they had resumed trading or not. The list:

DTGP - N/C
    ALCX - N/C
    CAEJ - N/C
    INNP - N/C
    KSWJ - N/C
    LVLV - Trading (Up 4900.00% !)
    LFXG - N/C
    LCOL - Trading
    MGLG - Trading
    MNSI - N/C
    PKTO - N/C
    UDSG - Trading
    UTEM - N/C
    UPCP - N/C
    VSHE - N/C
    WHKA - N/C
    WWNG - N/C

What it proves I care not to speculate, it's interesting that just a few made the cut so to speak ... What I do recall reading about on the SEC site is that they will not say one way or the other what their investigations show nor give any sort of update as to why any of these might resume trading. Got to love that ...

Guru
    10-07-2009, 01:35 PM #274
    GoldSpring Acquires Additional Strategic Comstock Mineral Claims
    Date : 10/07/2009 @ 1:04PM
    Source : PR Newswire
    Stock : (GSPG)
    Quote : 0.0105 0.0005 (5.00%) @ 1:33PM

GoldSpring Acquires Additional Strategic Comstock Mineral Claims

GOLD HILL, Nev., Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GoldSpring, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GSPG) announced today that it has acquired a mining lease for nine patented mining claims, and sixteen unpatented mining claims for its Comstock Mine Project. The lease from Railroad and Gold, LLC also includes rights for nine town lots and a rural parcel in American Flats. The claims add 344 acres to the mineral estate for the project.

"These claims are a strategic addition to our project," said Jim Golden, Chief Operating Officer of GoldSpring, Inc. "The claims contiguous to our Overman #1 include a mineral resource drilled by a previous operator. The package of claims also includes the under-exploited Caledonia area, and a number of high quality exploration targets that have been identified through our ongoing Comstock-wide geologic exploration program."

GoldSpring's Comstock Mine Project now includes a mineral estate of 4607 acres, including 680 acres of patented mining claims, and 3927 acres of unpatented, BLM-administered mining claims. "This is the largest land position in the Comstock ever consolidated by a single company," said Rob Faber, President and CEO of GoldSpring, Inc. "Each addition of properties to our portfolio in the Comstock creates new opportunities to increase our mineral resources."

The Company's recent mineral reserve report, summarized in its May 15, 2009 press release, illustrates the success of the Comstock Mine Project to date. The Company continues to build on that success through the ongoing engineering and permitting activities required to open a profitable mining operation.

About GoldSpring, Inc.

GoldSpring, Inc. is a North American precious metals mining company, focused in Nevada, with extensive land holding in the Comstock Gold-Silver District of Nevada. The Company has defined an initial gold and silver deposit at the Hartford / Lucerne complex and has secured several of the key mining permits required to develop the project. The Company is currently engaged in an aggressive exploration program to define the extent of the Hartford / Lucerne complex, assess other key exploration targets on its large land package and push the project toward production. The high-grade nature of the bulk tonnage Hartford / Lucerne deposit and its favorable configuration has positioned the Company to become a new gold-silver producer in the future.

Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors:

Investors are cautioned that GoldSpring's (GSPG) news releases specify reporting with respect to the Society of Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration 2007 Mineral Reserve reporting guidelines ("SME 2007"). As GSPG is listed on the United States OTC market, we are required by U.S. law to provide disclosure in accordance with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and included in the SEC's Securities Act Industry Guide 7 entitled "Description of Property by Issuers Engaged or to be Engaged in Significant Mining Operations" ("Guide 7"). SME 2007 reporting guidelines and Guide 7 standards are substantially different, with each institution having their own set of definitions related to the term "reserve." For example, the term "mineral reserve" is defined by the SME 2007 and is not found in Guide 7.

U.S. Investors are advised that mining terms and concepts are set out in and required to be disclosed as information material to the issuer. U.S. Investors should be aware that the issuer has no "reserves" as defined by Guide 7 and are cautioned not to assume that any part or all of SME 2007 mineral resources or reserves will ever be confirmed or converted into Guide 7 compliant "reserves." "Mineral resources" are strictly uncertain as to their existence, and strictly uncertain as to their economic and legal feasibility.

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission permits U.S. mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce. We may use certain terms on this press release, such as "measured," "indicated," and "inferred" resources, which the SEC guidelines strictly prohibit U.S. registered companies from including in their filings with the SEC. U.S. investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 10-K which may be secured from us, or from the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml

The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a 'safe harbor' for forward-looking statements. Certain information included in this communication (as well as information included in oral statements or other written statements made or to be made by GoldSpring) contains statements that are 'forward-looking,' as defined in Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act.

Contact information for GoldSpring, Inc.: P.O. Box 1118 Virginia City, NV 89440 Tel 775.847.5272 Fax 775.847.4762 http://www.goldspring.us/

Robert T. Faber, President and CEO 480.603.5151 775.847.5272 E-mail:

DATASOURCE: GoldSpring, Inc.

CONTACT: Robert T. Faber, President and CEO of GoldSpring, Inc.,

+1-480-603-5151, +1-775-847-5272, Fax, +1-775-847-4762,

Web Site: http://www.goldspring.us/

Guru
    10-07-2009, 02:10 PM #275

Gspg

I now own 55,000 shares of GSPG at .01 I am now a gold miner...lol

10-07-2009, 02:35 PM #276
    ASFX

I couldn't help myself -- put a few benjamins @ $0.051

Kinda feel like I shoulda done it a while back...just didn't have the headspace to add any more acronyms...not that I *really* have it in me for any more stress, though.

I'm thinking that I'll hold this one for a little while and see where it goes. Or, maybe not

So - I now have..

ASFX BCLE BEHL QASP SPNGE SIRI WRSPQ

I kinda blew a mental gasket yesterday. I'm exhausted from all of the red on my screen.

I'm close to removing the stock checker applications from my wife's phone and putting a blanket block on all stock related websites on her computer.

She's trusts that I'm doing the right things -- but after yesterday, I really don't need her seeing the level of red in our portfolio.

But anyway...

Going to go back to my book, now

Ramsey

10-07-2009, 03:02 PM #277

Ha Ha --

I just went GREEN on WRSPQ by a penny!

Mentor
    10-07-2009, 03:08 PM #278

QASP Just In!

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Makes Major Strides Toward Transparency and is Upgraded by PinkSheets.com
    Date : 10/07/2009 @ 2:50PM
    Stock : (QASP)
    Quote : 0.0193 -0.0003 (-1.53%) @ 7:58AM

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Makes Major Strides Toward Transparency and is Upgraded by PinkSheets.com

-- Quasar Subsidiary Featured in the Jacksonville Business Journal --

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce the Company has filed updated financial statements for the quarter ending June 30, 2009 with PinkSheets.com. Upon doing so, PinkSheets.com upgraded our status. It is our intention to become fully reporting as soon as possible.

CEO Dean Bradley commented, "I want investors to know everything. Transparency is a key to making investors comfortable with our company. We will continue our efforts toward total transparency."

The Jacksonville Business Journal published a front page article on Atlantic Aviation on Friday, October 2, 2009. The article can be accessed at:

http://jacksonville.bizjournals.com/...9/10/05/story2 .html

Both Quasar Aerospace and Atlantic Aviation have been invited to join the Greater Jacksonville Better Business Bureau and have - of course - accepted the invitation.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Equus Resources, Inc. and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements

DATASOURCE: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

, 800-585-6988

Guru
    10-07-2009, 03:13 PM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Date : 10/07/2009 @ 2:50PM
    Stock : (QASP)
    Quote : 0.0193 -0.0003 (-1.53%) @ 7:58AM

-- Quasar Subsidiary Featured in the Jacksonville Business Journal --

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce the Company has filed updated financial statements for the quarter ending June 30, 2009 with PinkSheets.com. Upon doing so, PinkSheets.com upgraded our status. It is our intention to become fully reporting as soon as possible.

CEO Dean Bradley commented, "I want investors to know everything. Transparency is a key to making investors comfortable with our company. We will continue our efforts toward total transparency."

The Jacksonville Business Journal published a front page article on Atlantic Aviation on Friday, October 2, 2009. The article can be accessed at:

http://jacksonville.bizjournals.com/...9/10/05/story2 .html

Both Quasar Aerospace and Atlantic Aviation have been invited to join the Greater Jacksonville Better Business Bureau and have - of course - accepted the invitation.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Equus Resources, Inc. and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements

DATASOURCE: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

, 800-585-6988
    Hey, Hey, Hey! That is great news for the Qaspers here!

10-07-2009, 03:19 PM #280
    Thanks for posting that LT! I hadn't seen it yet

Page 28 of 57 ... 18262728293038 ...