Page 51 of 57 ... 414950515253 ...
    Mentor
    10-09-2009, 01:12 PM #501
    Gold play -
    Candle, there are a lot of different gold stocks around the same price, but they are oscillating at different short term prices.. I sold my NSU for a 30% gain, then bought NXG, same price almost, so bought same number of shares, looking for that to breakout next.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 01:13 PM #502
    IPO I was watching called SWI is looking to stage another breakout - don't buy unless it breaks out.. it has no upside resistance... so just expect it to move about as far as it did from last consolidation - sell a little short of it.

Mentor
    10-09-2009, 01:15 PM #503
    gold tickers
    AU, AUY, BVN*, GFI*, GG, GSS, IAG*, NXU, NXG*, RBY

Any that are starred have decent fundamentals.

RBY is kind of new, and I think therefore no upside resistance, check it to make sure.

Addict
    10-09-2009, 01:18 PM #504
    Hey guys, check out EVRM.
    Its a disabled veteran owned company that does Biometrics (irir/fingerprint recognition) and has gotten HUGE govt contracts in the recent past.
    In fact they are working in Dahlgren, VA.
    I spent 6 mos of my life in Dahlgren while learning the AEGIS weapon system in the Navy. AEGIS is the most advance ship based weapon system currently in use. So the base gets LOTS of money from uncle Sam to buy what they want.

Anyway, EVRM is offering a huge buy opp today with a large dip in price. Check it out and let me know what you think.

10-09-2009, 01:24 PM #505
    now taking bets

choices:

1. Dave will sleep before his meeting
    2. Dave will NOT sleep before his meeting

Tib: Now, there's something I can get behind...LOL

honestly, though, San Diego has far too many days of sunshine to support any national sports teams, in my not so humble opinion.

Now, *if* SD were more financially stable & providing *real* services for the rcvd revenues, then yeah, I could get behind backing the owners of the teams.

Sadly, Sandy Eggo's management has been left to the whims of developers and other assorted old rich white guys. Okay, to be fair, they're not all old.

When it comes to cities, SD's management isn't far from what it'd look like if GSucks were running it's algorithm to NSS it...

It's so draining, to think about how far we've come...and yet, there are so many that are....well, there are times that I feel like we are returning to sharecropper or serf status.

ho hum

sorry to be a drag -- there's just some things that get swept under the rug of 'oh, let's not go there'...

10-09-2009, 01:27 PM #506
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hey guys, check out EVRM.
    Its a disabled veteran owned company that does Biometrics (irir/fingerprint recognition) and has gotten HUGE govt contracts in the recent past.
    In fact they are working in Dahlgren, VA.
    I spent 6 mos of my life in Dahlgren while learning the AEGIS weapon system in the Navy. AEGIS is the most advance ship based weapon system currently in use. So the base gets LOTS of money from uncle Sam to buy what they want.

Anyway, EVRM is offering a huge buy opp today with a large dip in price. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    Hey Shots....I spent about a year on Dahlgren when I was younger...my pops spent 30 yrs in the Navy, he was stationed there in the mid 80's. I'll check out EVRM....I sold my QASP I bought @ .0182 at .0194...Im hoping for a dip to buy back or maybe play this somewhere else. Andy

Addict
    10-09-2009, 01:32 PM #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Shots....I spent about a year on Dahlgren when I was younger...my pops spent 30 yrs in the Navy, he was stationed there in the mid 80's. I'll check out EVRM....I sold my QASP I bought @ .0182 at .0194...Im hoping for a dip to buy back or maybe play this somewhere else. Andy
    Holy cow, I brought Andy out to play today. Good morning to ya.

So I was reading the posters sentiments over at the hub, and they are ecstatic over there! The pps dropped almost 30% on nothing and they are cheering!!! Loving the rebound, the buying opp; seems they have no worries. Its kind of funny and refreshing.

10-09-2009, 01:35 PM #508

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Holy cow, I brought Andy out to play today. Good morning to ya.

So I was reading the posters sentiments over at the hub, and they are ecstatic over there! The pps dropped almost 30% on nothing and they are cheering!!! Loving the rebound, the buying opp; seems they have no worries. Its kind of funny and refreshing.
    Today's the day for payback!!! Pick the Bastards Pocket I say!!!!

QASP is on a little run now...trading at .021. Still holding over 400K shares!!!!

Ive been trying to get out of EVFL today at a 2 commission loss, but Im tired of seeing that sit there.

Addict
    10-09-2009, 01:38 PM #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Today's the day for payback!!! Pick the Bastards Pocket I say!!!!

QASP is on a little run now...trading at .021. Still holding over 400K shares!!!!

Ive been trying to get out of EVFL today at a 2 commission loss, but Im tired of seeing that sit there.
    Yeah, I'm def liking QASP today. Feels about time to come back up a bit. Im in at .028 before I hit green tho. So lets keep it moving up.

Addict
    10-09-2009, 01:46 PM #510
    The Evermedia Group Provides Guidance on Upcoming Share Structure

NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 09/15/09 -- Recently The Evermedia Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EVRM) acquired a majority position in STS Evermedia Corporation (SEVM), holding company of defense contractor System Technology Solutions, Inc. (STS). As a result of this acquisition:

1. the authorized capital stock of the company will increase from 790 million to 1.28 billion shares.

2. The increase will reflect the issuance of new Class B non-voting and non-trading shares.

3. The total number of outstanding shares will increase to approximately 1.131 billion shares, of which the entire increased amount will be used to finance the recent acquisition.

4. The majority of the stock used will come from Class B shares affecting the Class A shares by an increase of approximately 124 million shares.

5. As no third party investors, brokers or commissions were involved in the transaction,all of the increase in outstanding shares will be given to officers, directors and employees only, all in the form of restricted stock.

6. Furthermore, the percentage increase also reflects the minimum federal requirements necessary for The Evermedia Group and its subsidiaries to maintain the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) status.

7. Lastly, the number of shares in the float will not be affected by this transaction.

CEO of The Evermedia Group Jonathan Sym commented that "this acquisition is very important to the growth of our company. The STS transaction will allow us to consolidate financials and to generate revenues for the first time in our company's developmental history as well as to align ourselves with several top 100 federal contractors to integrate our biometric identity applications.

Now that all of our current and future operating companies will be designated as SDVOSB, this will give us a valuable and distinct advantage when bidding for government contracts against some of our larger competitors."

He further stated that "the total cost of this acquisition is about $15 million in stock and cash. What we are buying is an asset that is worth about $80-$100 million, based on STS' current and pro forma revenues, earnings growth rates, relative P/E and its ability to generate government contracts in the next three years. This is an incredible opportunity for us to acquire an asset for a great price.

Furthermore, almost 75% of this acquisition was done with newly created Class B shares which do not carry any immediate market liquidity.

We did this to assure our shareholders that the principals in our company are in it for long term value. These shares have very limited selling ability but does retain similar economic value to our Class A shares in the event of a merger or acquisition by another entity."

About Evermedia

Evermedia is a veteran-owned company based in New York, NY that develops biometric-based identification management and authentication solutions using proprietary, patent-protected iris recognition technology. Evermedia is involved in the development of biometric-based authentication and verification systems to protect personal identity. The company's proprietary technology is patented in the United States, China and South Korea. In addition to various other companion interests, the Evermedia Group is the largest shareholder in STS Evermedia, the parent of System Technology Solutions, Inc.

About System Technology Solutions

Based in San Antonio, TX, STS is a defense contractor providing engineering, logistics, IT and security services to government and large commercial enterprises. STS also provides technical design, program management and security services globally.

Safe Harbor Statement

Certain Statements in this press release constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements express or implied by such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, changes in levels of competition, possible loss of customers, and the company's ability to attract and retain key personnel.

Jonathan Sym

The Evermedia Group, Inc.

info@evermediabiometrics.com

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/The-Ev....html?x=0&.v=1

Page 51 of 57 ... 414950515253 ...