Page 57 of 57 ... 747555657
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-11-2009, 07:02 PM #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Here Bill -

Since you were hypnotizing yourself... here's a structure I solved of a protein involved in breast cancer - this is cross-eyed stereo... so cross your eyes and it'll be 3D. I"ll work on making it spin, that way, if you stare at it long enough, maybe you'll see some boobs.

Dave, Bill, Rams, LT and everyone else including our Julie,

You folks make my day!

On the weekends I tend to try really hard not to work or even think about it. I play in my gardens, walk on the beach, hang with my wife and so on, but I avoid thinking of my business or investing.

And then, I check on this forum on Sunday night and get myself psyched up for the coming week.

The point is, THANKS to all of you. I gain a lot of information from reading your ramblings. Dave, the hypnotic boobs are great by the way. I want that Cinammin Roll recipe Bill.

Two weeks ago there was this great postathon about youtube music videos from the seventies. That was great!

So, thanks again for a wonderful weekend. I am very fond of all of you.

Chuck

Guru
    10-11-2009, 10:55 PM #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Here Bill -

Since you were hypnotizing yourself... here's a structure I solved of a protein involved in breast cancer - this is cross-eyed stereo... so cross your eyes and it'll be 3D. I"ll work on making it spin, that way, if you stare at it long enough, maybe you'll see some boobs.

That really works cool for 3D.

Mentor
    10-11-2009, 11:28 PM #563
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well, entertainment comes cheap. I have spent most of the night on youtube. I ran across a video on how to hypnotize yourself. Well, I started off with that one and then found 100 more, so I was trying them out, you know, with that Alfred Hitchcock swirling psycho disc thing.

Well, I just woke up a while ago...I don't know, maybe I have been out in the kitchen eating dog food or running around the neighborhood naked. I don't have a clue.

Anyway, I have to clear my head and have a couple shots of Tequila...
    Doggone it, can't even come over here in stealth mode (not logged in) anymore ...

Damn that was hilarious Bill!!!

You absolutely snapped me out of my little funk tonight ... Just didn't feel like posting or rambling ... After not following the goings on over at 'Zapwaves' as you put it .... apparently a falling out with Rick and Brandon, really ugly and disheartening ...

Like Julie, worked all day Sat. pushing paperwork ... (Hope you had a good weekend nevertheless)

Dr.Dave, thanks for everything this weekend, so many things I wanted to respond to, but just in that quiet kinda mood - It's kinda of neat to hear you comment on the Schwager book, since I'm currently reading it, now on to the third interview ... Just being sponge like, er ... not that sponge ... absorbing it all, more the psychology aspects than anything, so much of the discussions on currencies and soybeans, arbitrage ... way over my head!

Bronco's ... wow!
    49er's .... phhhbt!
    Cowboy's ... ah ... I'm a 9er fan so ...
    Steelers ... wow, lol

Did I miss anybody?

So since I don't feel like talking ... spent a good portion of the morning digging around, QASP primarily ... All over the state of Florida, airports, links to link's to rabbit trails and found ....

Not much

I'll quit while I am ahead.

Looking forward to the new week, not the same as the last week ... please ...

Mentor
    10-11-2009, 11:48 PM #564
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Dave, Bill, Rams, LT and everyone else including our Julie,

You folks make my day!

On the weekends I tend to try really hard not to work or even think about it. I play in my gardens, walk on the beach, hang with my wife and so on, but I avoid thinking of my business or investing.

And then, I check on this forum on Sunday night and get myself psyched up for the coming week.

The point is, THANKS to all of you. I gain a lot of information from reading your ramblings. Dave, the hypnotic boobs are great by the way. I want that Cinammin Roll recipe Bill.

Two weeks ago there was this great postathon about youtube music videos from the seventies. That was great!

So, thanks again for a wonderful weekend. I am very fond of all of you.

Chuck
    Candleman, right back at ya, in all sincerity, my thought's exactly to all here. So many thing's to comment on, Julie ... I have got to get back there to Michigan some day. Both of my folks are from Detroit and our company has an office there as well ...

Bill, you just kill me man ... so funny ... BTW I liked your retort about the ambulance chasers better, even if the fish bit made me squirm and clench my teeth. I am with you on the mind messing business, manipulation ... oh it just ticks ... never mind.

The boob thing just made my head hurt, couldn't get anything to jive there .. maybe it needs tequila to work properly.

Page 57 of 57 ... 747555657